Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn v Buckets tonight 19:16 - Feb 19 with 3709 viewsdingdangblue

Live on Sky!
The nation will be glued to their telly's...

Watching Wigan v City 👍🏻

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 20:50 - Feb 19 with 2521 viewsShun

Delph has just been sent off for City. Huge opportunity now for Wigan with half the game still to come. One thing that stood out though was Paul Cook's conduct. He was behaving like an animal both before and after the red card was shown. Just needlessly aggressive and disrespectful. And then at HT he was squaring up to half of the City staff in the tunnel. As much as Hill has his detractors, the way he teaches his staff and players to respect the referee is a great example of his class.
Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 20:50 - Feb 19 with 2524 viewsSaxonDale

The Wigan game has the potential for a cracking second half.
Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 21:02 - Feb 19 with 2458 viewsSuddenLad

Rovers winning 1-0

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 21:06 - Feb 19 with 2430 viewsRespectTheChemistry

Guardiola rightly incensed with Paul Cook for making 'card' gesture to 4th Official. I don't suppose it had any bearing on ref's decision but very odd that ref started writing Delph's name on yellow card and then showed red.

Very much from the John Coleman school of touchline etiquette.

David Perkins playing well for Wigan.

Shaun Reid watching with Peter Reid and Joe Royle.
Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 21:11 - Feb 19 with 2399 viewsMolly

2 0 now
Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 21:23 - Feb 19 with 2322 viewsTVOS1907

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 21:06 - Feb 19 by RespectTheChemistry

Guardiola rightly incensed with Paul Cook for making 'card' gesture to 4th Official. I don't suppose it had any bearing on ref's decision but very odd that ref started writing Delph's name on yellow card and then showed red.

Very much from the John Coleman school of touchline etiquette.

David Perkins playing well for Wigan.

Shaun Reid watching with Peter Reid and Joe Royle.

The ref will have a pad/sticker on his yellow card to record the bookings and sendings-off.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 21:39 - Feb 19 with 2245 viewsRespectTheChemistry

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 21:23 - Feb 19 by TVOS1907

The ref will have a pad/sticker on his yellow card to record the bookings and sendings-off.

OK
Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 21:49 - Feb 19 with 2193 viewsShun

Brilliant from Wigan!
Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 21:52 - Feb 19 with 2165 viewsdawlishdale

Well done Wigan, but scumbag behaviour from Paul Cook
Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 21:54 - Feb 19 with 2135 viewsScunnydale

Amazing result for Wigan, but I still prefer our way of playing ;)
Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 21:58 - Feb 19 with 2087 viewsdingdangblue

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 21:54 - Feb 19 by Scunnydale

Amazing result for Wigan, but I still prefer our way of playing ;)

Well at least we were the talk of the nation for a whole 24 hrs! 😂

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 21:59 - Feb 19 with 2074 viewsLaveritty

Congratulations must go to Wigan for a battling performance and superb result. However, from a selfish point of view am I alone in thinking that they have stolen some of our thunder by beating the premier league champions in waiting. Our time in the spotlight as the media darlings may have only lasted 24 hours? Or am I just being paranoid?

Edit - just seen the above post as soon as I finished this one and it answers my question - no I'm not alone in that thought!
[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 22:01]

Poll: Would you prefer relegation to happen…

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 22:04 - Feb 19 with 2012 viewsShun

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 21:59 - Feb 19 by Laveritty

Congratulations must go to Wigan for a battling performance and superb result. However, from a selfish point of view am I alone in thinking that they have stolen some of our thunder by beating the premier league champions in waiting. Our time in the spotlight as the media darlings may have only lasted 24 hours? Or am I just being paranoid?

Edit - just seen the above post as soon as I finished this one and it answers my question - no I'm not alone in that thought!

At least it gives credit to League One though. And we played better football!

After Bury's result tonight a point against MK on Wednesday will be enough to move us off the bottom. I think we can do better than that though.
Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 22:08 - Feb 19 with 1978 viewsMasher

We'll be back in the news Wednesday week when we play at Wembley. Cant deny Wigan tonight but their result gives hope that anyone can get beaten, so lets hope its Spurs in the next game!

Up The Dale!!

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 22:14 - Feb 19 with 1899 viewsD_Alien

I'd say no, since the game is being compared with Wigan's cup final win in 2013, whereas our game was entirely unprecedented. Yes, Wigan's status has changed since then but there will still have been a familiarity with playing that type of opposition at the DW Stadium

Well done Wigan, superb defensive display and well-taken goal, but for last-minute drama, no match for our game!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 22:25 - Feb 19 with 1814 viewsDaleiLama

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 22:14 - Feb 19 by D_Alien

I'd say no, since the game is being compared with Wigan's cup final win in 2013, whereas our game was entirely unprecedented. Yes, Wigan's status has changed since then but there will still have been a familiarity with playing that type of opposition at the DW Stadium

Well done Wigan, superb defensive display and well-taken goal, but for last-minute drama, no match for our game!

Would agree with that appraisal. Bigger gulf in the teams but our win was peerless for entertainment value and excitement right to the final whistle.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 22:27 - Feb 19 with 1783 viewsR17ALE

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 22:25 - Feb 19 by DaleiLama

Would agree with that appraisal. Bigger gulf in the teams but our win was peerless for entertainment value and excitement right to the final whistle.

Agree, but technically 2-2 is a draw.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 22:33 - Feb 19 with 1741 viewsrobtheb

Attendance according to BBC......1238.

Are they using our counter?
Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 22:39 - Feb 19 with 1701 viewsmingthemerciless

The Wigan players got Delph sent off tonight. I hate all that play acting and surrounding the officials. If I had have been playing today I would have been getting a red card every game. Tackles like that came thick and fast.
Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 22:40 - Feb 19 with 1697 viewsLaveritty

Obviously just some irrational insecurity on my part - feels like some big bullies have just come and stomped all over my sandcastle!!!

Let's just hope we can reproduce yesterday's performance on Wednesday and drag MK Franchise deeper into the relegation mire whilst also giving ourselves some momentum going into Saturday's clash of the FA Cup underdogs!

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 22:45 - Feb 19 with 1652 viewsDaleiLama

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 22:27 - Feb 19 by R17ALE

Agree, but technically 2-2 is a draw.

It did feel like a win though. In fact it still bloody does!

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 22:48 - Feb 19 with 1625 viewsDaleiLama

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 22:40 - Feb 19 by Laveritty

Obviously just some irrational insecurity on my part - feels like some big bullies have just come and stomped all over my sandcastle!!!

Let's just hope we can reproduce yesterday's performance on Wednesday and drag MK Franchise deeper into the relegation mire whilst also giving ourselves some momentum going into Saturday's clash of the FA Cup underdogs!

You should kick sand in the face of a bully. There's probably plenty still lurking around Spotland somewhere?

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 22:49 - Feb 19 with 1613 viewsD_Alien

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 22:45 - Feb 19 by DaleiLama

It did feel like a win though. In fact it still bloody does!

Davies' goal (have i mentioned he scored?) meant Dale stayed in the FA Cup, with 20 seconds remaining

Citeh being knocked out simply means our chances of winning the Cup have improved (fact!)

(Equally tongue in cheek!)

[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 22:50]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 22:52 - Feb 19 with 1592 viewsLaveritty

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 22:48 - Feb 19 by DaleiLama

You should kick sand in the face of a bully. There's probably plenty still lurking around Spotland somewhere?

Will get the chance to do just that on Saturday - hopefully show the pie eaters who is king of the (sand)castle. Anybody any idea where we might get hold of some buckets?

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 22:53 - Feb 19 with 1575 viewsDaleiLama

Blackburn v Buckets tonight on 22:49 - Feb 19 by D_Alien

Davies' goal (have i mentioned he scored?) meant Dale stayed in the FA Cup, with 20 seconds remaining

Citeh being knocked out simply means our chances of winning the Cup have improved (fact!)

(Equally tongue in cheek!)

[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 22:50]

My neighbour (Utd fan) was reeling off all the teams that would still be left in it on Sunday lunchtime before I set off for the game and Utd would have their work cut out to win the Cup still.

We had a discussion about chicken futures today. I dare say we'll be having another tomorrow!

[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 22:55]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024