Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With City going out ... 23:11 - Feb 19 with 1541 viewsdingdangblue

I wonder if it will change Spurs approach and team selection v Dale now? They have a real chance of winning the FA Cup with the favourites now knocked out. I wonder if they'll now take no chances and start with their big guns - or trust their 2nd string to do the job at home?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

With City going out ... on 23:13 - Feb 19 with 1529 viewsInPeace

I think it may mean Poch goes a little stronger, yes.

Certainly that's what the fans want!!
With City going out ... on 07:49 - Feb 20 with 1322 viewsfrenzied

Our lads found it tough going at Spotland..Wembley with its bigger pitch will really be a test of our fitness..squad rotation is a major challenge for Hilly with all the games we have to play..be interseting to see who is selected to start v MK DONS ..id expect all subs to be used
With City going out ... on 07:49 - Feb 20 with 1317 viewsaleanddale

with City out this means Dale are in the final 10.

The furthest we have ever been in the competition!

bring on the replay!!
With City going out ... on 08:08 - Feb 20 with 1278 viewsNigeriamark

With City going out ... on 07:49 - Feb 20 by frenzied

Our lads found it tough going at Spotland..Wembley with its bigger pitch will really be a test of our fitness..squad rotation is a major challenge for Hilly with all the games we have to play..be interseting to see who is selected to start v MK DONS ..id expect all subs to be used

It has to be our strongest squad for MK. If some then need to bet rested I would rather it was the Wigan away game as I am not really expecting much from that. The cup tied lads would be up for that game though
With City going out ... on 13:23 - Feb 20 with 1093 viewswindowsbug

With City going out ... on 07:49 - Feb 20 by frenzied

Wembley is one yard wider.
Wembley is 115x75
Spotland is 115x74
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024