Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) 13:58 - Feb 21 with 45485 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/february/ticket-news-spursreplayfacr5_28

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:22 - Feb 21 with 16860 viewsShun

The 2 tickets per person once on general sale is bullshit. What about groups of friends who all want to sit together? I have about 8 people to buy for (the vast majority live away so are relying on me to get them), so we just aren't allowed to sit together?
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:24 - Feb 21 with 16837 viewsChaffRAFC

So basically a season ticket holder who works during the day has to get their tickets has to rely on telesales?

Why are the tickets not on sale tonight for the people who are going to the home game tonight and would boost the midweek attendance surely? Also why oh why oh why is the club not open on Saturday?

I now can't physically get to the club for tickets until they go on general sale on Sunday which means I'm not guaranteed to get one.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:27 - Feb 21 with 16818 viewsDaley_Lama

1 Adult ST holder can buy 2 adult tickets
2 Adult ST holders can buy 4 adult tickets

You can only do the family package however if both mum and dad are season ticket holders and you are then only allowed to buy 1 adult season ticket rather than 2.

Poll: DF in or out

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:34 - Feb 21 with 16753 viewsTVOS1907

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:24 - Feb 21 by ChaffRAFC

So basically a season ticket holder who works during the day has to get their tickets has to rely on telesales?

Why are the tickets not on sale tonight for the people who are going to the home game tonight and would boost the midweek attendance surely? Also why oh why oh why is the club not open on Saturday?

I now can't physically get to the club for tickets until they go on general sale on Sunday which means I'm not guaranteed to get one.

They're on sale until 4pm on Saturday!

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:35 - Feb 21 with 16735 viewsChaffRAFC

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:34 - Feb 21 by TVOS1907

They're on sale until 4pm on Saturday!

Only for telesales.

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:38 - Feb 21 with 16704 viewsCornishdale2002

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:27 - Feb 21 by Daley_Lama

You can only do the family package however if both mum and dad are season ticket holders and you are then only allowed to buy 1 adult season ticket rather than 2.

Hi everyone I am new on here, I live in Cornwall and have supported Rochdale since I was 11 until moving to Cornwall I went home and away every week and used to do a goldbond round for peter. I go to as many away games as possible but due to work struggle to get to the coa as much as I would like. I have just seen the ticket arrangements for next Wednesday and am worried that I won't get a ticket for myself and daughter as I can't just pop up and get them. Can anyone help me please I am fesperate
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:39 - Feb 21 with 16697 viewsD_Alien

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:27 - Feb 21 by Daley_Lama

It does seem anomalous that ST holders can only buy the family package on production of two STs - whereas one non ST-holder can buy a family package when on general sale

That definitely needs a rethink!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:39 - Feb 21 with 16696 viewsChaffRAFC

"Due to ticketing restrictions we are unable to sell tickets online for this game. Supporters are urged to make every effort possible to come to the ground to purchase tickets."

Yet they wont open on the only day most people can get up there to get tickets?!

Login to get fewer ads

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:40 - Feb 21 with 16667 viewsTVOS1907

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:35 - Feb 21 by ChaffRAFC

Only for telesales.

Didn't read that bit! Can't you order over the phone and go to collect on Sunday, or give your season ticket to someone who can go on Thursday or Friday?

I'm surprised there isn't late night opening tomorrow and/or Friday...

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:44 - Feb 21 with 16638 viewshammerdale

Quite unbelievable that the club have not incorporated the ticket sales with tonights match. So non season ticket holders who will be the majority of the left over tickets have to wait till Sunday, many will have to book hotels an train on the last minute its not ideal.
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:47 - Feb 21 with 16604 viewsD_Alien

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:44 - Feb 21 by hammerdale

Quite unbelievable that the club have not incorporated the ticket sales with tonights match. So non season ticket holders who will be the majority of the left over tickets have to wait till Sunday, many will have to book hotels an train on the last minute its not ideal.

The tickets might not be delivered (or delivered and sorted at club level) by tonight - but the least the club could have done was issue a voucher at tonight's match to non-ST holders giving priority to tickets on general sale

It's a fine day, there's a sense of momentum, and now...

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:50 - Feb 21 with 16570 viewsSheffdale

I think 7500 tickets in total will be sufficient to meet demand for a midweek night match in London but like a number on here I'm worried about family groups not being able to sit together. We will be about 10 in number and although I should be able to get a couple over the phone on Saturday as a ST holder, it's going to have to be a mass phone in from our lot on Sunday morning as we are scattered over the UK. I really don't understand why on line booking isn't being offered. That worked well for me for the Spurs home game and numbers wanting tickets will be broadly similar.
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:53 - Feb 21 with 16551 viewsDaley_Lama

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:39 - Feb 21 by D_Alien

It does seem anomalous that ST holders can only buy the family package on production of two STs - whereas one non ST-holder can buy a family package when on general sale

It's social engineering, that's what it is.

Adults without a family have friends and they are allowed to take one with them.

Families however have to act as a single unit and both parents have to have STs and are not allowed any friends.

Oh well, everything is cheap as chips anyway so simply won't bother with family package.

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:53 - Feb 21 with 16549 views442Dale

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:40 - Feb 21 by TVOS1907

Didn't read that bit! Can't you order over the phone and go to collect on Sunday, or give your season ticket to someone who can go on Thursday or Friday?

I'm surprised there isn't late night opening tomorrow and/or Friday...

The last bit is pretty much the only part they could improve. Really don’t understand why there isn’t a late night opening but the rest is pretty fair, and while some will be inconvenienced we have to accept it’s impossible to please everyone.

Edit: and the Saturday opening, why can’t they be bought at the shop/other locations in person?!
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 14:58]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:55 - Feb 21 with 16518 viewsWill_RAFC

Poor not to offer late night opening tomorrow and/or Friday. And then shut Saturday?!?! It's yet more time off at short notice for me and no doubt others. I wouldn't use the telesales option after a friend of mine was charged £35+ trying to get through to by a Spurs ticket last week.

Coach prices are a shame too, I know of at least one fan run coach operating significantly cheaper.

#TeamRochdale
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:55 - Feb 21 with 16516 views442Dale

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:39 - Feb 21 by D_Alien

The argument there is “why didn’t you buy your kid a season ticket for a tenner?” because every adult ST could/maybe should have to increase the sales figures to reach the targets last summer!

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:57 - Feb 21 with 16503 viewsJimmyRustler

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:53 - Feb 21 by Daley_Lama

It's social engineering, that's what it is.

Adults without a family have friends and they are allowed to take one with them.

Families however have to act as a single unit and both parents have to have STs and are not allowed any friends.

Oh well, everything is cheap as chips anyway so simply won't bother with family package.

I see this as a victory for the little guy - I knew being a social outcast would come in handy one day!
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 15:00 - Feb 21 with 16463 viewsSheffdale

Which bit of the lower tier are we in? Anyone have a ground plan they can put up here? Link to stadium put here but unsure where we'll be be!

http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/ViewFromYourSeat.aspx#
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 15:13]
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 15:03 - Feb 21 with 16438 viewsD_Alien

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:55 - Feb 21 by 442Dale

The argument there is “why didn’t you buy your kid a season ticket for a tenner?” because every adult ST could/maybe should have to increase the sales figures to reach the targets last summer!

Are the club genuinely that petty? That they would actively penalise ST holders in favour of non-ST holders?

That's the effect of the ticketing arrangement

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 15:04 - Feb 21 with 16412 viewsShun

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:53 - Feb 21 by 442Dale

The last bit is pretty much the only part they could improve. Really don’t understand why there isn’t a late night opening but the rest is pretty fair, and while some will be inconvenienced we have to accept it’s impossible to please everyone.

Edit: and the Saturday opening, why can’t they be bought at the shop/other locations in person?!
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 14:58]

There is lots they could improve, hence this thread and the complaints in it.
Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 15:04 - Feb 21 with 16408 views442Dale

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 15:03 - Feb 21 by D_Alien

Are the club genuinely that petty? That they would actively penalise ST holders in favour of non-ST holders?

That's the effect of the ticketing arrangement

I mean that’s an argument I thought up! Probably an oversight and a ST holders can get a family package with two STs adult or not.

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 15:06 - Feb 21 with 16384 viewsDaley_Lama

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 14:55 - Feb 21 by 442Dale

Daddy takes 2 kids to football. All 3 have season tickets

They cannot however buy a family pass to take mummy because the requirement is that they have 2 adult season tickets to buy a family pass.

They cannot take uncle or auntie either, but they can get tickets for cousins with the junior STs as these are not required to buy a family pass.

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 15:07 - Feb 21 with 16365 viewsrochdaleriddler

I'm glad I don't work there. Every single thing is criticised, if you can't get there thurs fri, ring up Saturday , I'm sure they will put more resources into that. There are 7500 tickets, there will be loads left on Sunday

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 15:07 - Feb 21 with 16359 viewsD_Alien

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 15:04 - Feb 21 by 442Dale

I mean that’s an argument I thought up! Probably an oversight and a ST holders can get a family package with two STs adult or not.

"Those season ticket holders wishing to purchase a family package (two adults & two juniors) must produce Voucher A from two adult season ticket books."

GENERAL SALE

"There is a restriction of two tickets per person, or one family package per person, during the general sale period."

[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 15:11]

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 15:20 - Feb 21 with 16220 views442Dale

Wembley tickets on sale tomorrow (Thursday) on 15:07 - Feb 21 by D_Alien

"Those season ticket holders wishing to purchase a family package (two adults & two juniors) must produce Voucher A from two adult season ticket books."

GENERAL SALE

"There is a restriction of two tickets per person, or one family package per person, during the general sale period."

[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 15:11]

Indeed it’s the contradictory nature of it that’s the issue. I was trying to see the initial ST sales bit from the club’s angle. I do now and again...

Also, missed the bit about two ADULT ST. Two ST, any variation would make sense and that’s what I meant.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 15:23]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024