Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "I need a lift to/from Wembley thread" 17:22 - Feb 22 with 1489 viewsSandyDrum

I'll start things off....

Due to a blanket ban on holidays until April and a boss who hates football, I'm having to scrape together my travel to and from Wembley next week.

I need to make sure I can get out of work at 16:00 no later to catch the 16:10 from Piccadilly and I can't even guarantee that until tomorrow so I'm struggling.

My main issue is the journey back, I can't justify spending £60 on a train ticket and then £35 for a one way trip on the official coach.

Don't suppose anybody is driving back up to Rochdale straight after the match with a spare seat and would fancy giving me a lift for some petrol money is there please so I can get to work the next morning?

Thanks in advance

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

The "I need a lift to/from Wembley thread" on 00:04 - Feb 23 with 1331 viewslyberoc

Go to page 3 of the coach thread ,near the bottom there is a link for Zeelo coaches with a voucher code, £29 without code ,possibly £9 with, then just use the return stub
The "I need a lift to/from Wembley thread" on 08:07 - Feb 23 with 1207 viewsSandyDrum

The "I need a lift to/from Wembley thread" on 00:04 - Feb 23 by lyberoc

Go to page 3 of the coach thread ,near the bottom there is a link for Zeelo coaches with a voucher code, £29 without code ,possibly £9 with, then just use the return stub

Thanks Lyberoc, I'll have a look into that!

The "I need a lift to/from Wembley thread" on 11:13 - Feb 23 with 1082 viewsonedalefan

Check your train time. There isn't a 16.10 to London, goes at 16.15 so you have an extra 5 minutes.
The "I need a lift to/from Wembley thread" on 11:21 - Feb 23 with 1068 viewsSandyDrum

The "I need a lift to/from Wembley thread" on 11:13 - Feb 23 by onedalefan

Check your train time. There isn't a 16.10 to London, goes at 16.15 so you have an extra 5 minutes.

I can see the entrance to Piccadilly from my office window so I might even have time for a pint now!!

The "I need a lift to/from Wembley thread" on 11:50 - Feb 23 with 1017 viewsrochdaleriddler

The "I need a lift to/from Wembley thread" on 11:21 - Feb 23 by SandyDrum

I can see the entrance to Piccadilly from my office window so I might even have time for a pint now!!

I'm disappointed we are spending the night together there

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024