Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TVOS voted number 1 12:57 - Feb 26 with 6175 viewsR17ALE

Just noticed in Programme Monthly that our programme has been ranked the best in League One. Not a bad effort considering the size of clubs we are up against, many of whom task employees in their media departments to produce the club match day programme.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

TVOS voted number 1 on 13:12 - Feb 26 with 4699 viewsChaffRAFC

Cracking effort TVOS, dedicates his own time while working full time to produce a quality programme.

The official site should have a story on this.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

TVOS voted number 1 on 13:15 - Feb 26 with 4686 viewsjudd

TVOS voted number 1 on 13:12 - Feb 26 by ChaffRAFC

Cracking effort TVOS, dedicates his own time while working full time to produce a quality programme.

The official site should have a story on this.

What do you mean he works full time?

He's a teacher.

Seriously, well done again TVOS>

Poll: What is it to be then?

TVOS voted number 1 (n/t) on 13:16 - Feb 26 with 4683 viewsD_Alien

[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 0:25]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

TVOS voted number 1 on 13:36 - Feb 26 with 4634 viewsPeaky

TVOS voted number 1 (n/t) on 13:16 - Feb 26 by D_Alien

[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 0:25]

A fantastic accolade and a great bloke. TVOS (Mr W) has done amazing things for the dale over the years and is a great bloke to have a pint with. Despite his average showings on countdown one of the cleverest mathematicians and statisticians I know 👍

Has actually got me thinking a bit! Does the club have an outstanding achievement/person(s) award? Like an annual person who goes above and beyond for the club and doesn’t really see any financial benifit for it. My work does an outstanding service award each year and think it would be a great idea. Have nominees, voted by the club and fans and have a presentation night etc. apologise if this already happens but been away for a while.
TVOS voted number 1 on 13:38 - Feb 26 with 4626 viewsD_Alien

TVOS voted number 1 on 13:36 - Feb 26 by Peaky

A fantastic accolade and a great bloke. TVOS (Mr W) has done amazing things for the dale over the years and is a great bloke to have a pint with. Despite his average showings on countdown one of the cleverest mathematicians and statisticians I know 👍

Has actually got me thinking a bit! Does the club have an outstanding achievement/person(s) award? Like an annual person who goes above and beyond for the club and doesn’t really see any financial benifit for it. My work does an outstanding service award each year and think it would be a great idea. Have nominees, voted by the club and fans and have a presentation night etc. apologise if this already happens but been away for a while.

Fantastic idea!

Maybe this could be channelled through the Dale Trust?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

TVOS voted number 1 on 17:14 - Feb 26 with 4402 viewsTVOS1907

Many thanks for the kind words and 'up' votes.

Also thanks to every contributor, several of whom post on here, for their unstinting voluntary work, especially at Christmas time and during the recent spate of home fixtures.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

TVOS voted number 1 on 17:17 - Feb 26 with 4388 viewsBartRowou

Well done Teev...(even though you hate the reds).

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

TVOS voted number 1 on 18:37 - Feb 26 with 4285 viewshammerdale

TVOS voted number 1 on 17:14 - Feb 26 by TVOS1907

Also thanks to every contributor, several of whom post on here, for their unstinting voluntary work, especially at Christmas time and during the recent spate of home fixtures.

TVOS.....can you get old Observer match reports online looking for 50s and 60s in particular?
Login to get fewer ads

TVOS voted number 1 on 18:45 - Feb 26 with 4267 viewspioneer

brilliant, long overdue and well deserved. You have achieved a very high standard and maintained that standard over many years.

Keep up the excellent work.
TVOS voted number 1 on 19:40 - Feb 26 with 4156 viewsTVOS1907

TVOS voted number 1 on 18:37 - Feb 26 by hammerdale

TVOS.....can you get old Observer match reports online looking for 50s and 60s in particular?

Unfortunately not, hammerdale. However, Touchstones, at the library, have all the old Observers on microfilm, which anyone is free to access.

TVOS voted number 1 on 19:48 - Feb 26 with 4128 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

TVOS voted number 1 on 18:45 - Feb 26 by pioneer

brilliant, long overdue and well deserved. You have achieved a very high standard and maintained that standard over many years.

Keep up the excellent work.

Many Congratulations TVOS, very well deserved.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

TVOS voted number 1 on 19:58 - Feb 26 with 4099 viewsFrog

Bravo! Always an excellent read and easy to forget it's being done voluntarily, thank you TVOS.
TVOS voted number 1 on 20:04 - Feb 26 with 4088 viewskiwidale

Well deserved recognition I hope the club appreciates your work as much as the fans do. I would imagine a link to past copies would generate a lot of interest if that's possible? also a link to your preview should in my opinion be on the official site although that would violate their kba policy.

This is not the time for bickering.

TVOS voted number 1 on 20:09 - Feb 26 with 4077 viewsmingthemerciless

I've only seen a couple of the programmes but I was very impressed. Top quality production and very well researched. Take a bow whoever produces them.
TVOS voted number 1 on 20:27 - Feb 26 with 4042 viewsfitzochris

As mentioned, the fact the programme maintains a high quality value despite being produced voluntarily outwith a professional media department is a fantastic achievement that has quite rightly been recognised. Again.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

TVOS voted number 1 on 20:54 - Feb 26 with 3985 viewsinthenet

TVOS voted number 1 on 17:14 - Feb 26 by TVOS1907

Well deserved , to contribute all that time to the club your a legend TVOS .
Hope the club recognise your effort “well done”

Rastrickblue

TVOS voted number 1 on 20:57 - Feb 26 with 3973 viewsdalenumber2

Excellent! Well deserved that.
TVOS voted number 1 on 21:10 - Feb 26 with 3949 viewsDySporting

Well done to TVOS and the written contributors. Excellent publication and well deserved
TVOS voted number 1 on 21:22 - Feb 26 with 3928 viewsTVOS1907

TVOS voted number 1 on 20:04 - Feb 26 by kiwidale

Well deserved recognition I hope the club appreciates your work as much as the fans do. I would imagine a link to past copies would generate a lot of interest if that's possible? also a link to your preview should in my opinion be on the official site although that would violate their kba policy.

I've got pdfs of most of the past copies, but I'm not quite sure how a link to them would work.

The previews are always on the official site as well as on here.

TVOS voted number 1 on 21:25 - Feb 26 with 3920 views1mark1

Congratulations and well done to all those involved in the production of TVOS.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

TVOS voted number 1 on 22:14 - Feb 26 with 3828 viewsBrierls

I shudder to think how many adverts are in the other programmes in League One if TVOS is being lauded for its content
TVOS voted number 1 on 23:19 - Feb 26 with 3736 viewsDalenet

Congratulations TVOS. I buy it every game and always a good read.
TVOS voted number 1 on 01:10 - Feb 27 with 3682 viewskiwidale

TVOS voted number 1 on 21:22 - Feb 26 by TVOS1907

I've got pdfs of most of the past copies, but I'm not quite sure how a link to them would work.

The previews are always on the official site as well as on here.

I suspect it would take a huge amount of time resources and cost but what an opportunity to get all past copies online, pdf is fine but full colour photo copies minus any adds would be brilliant something for generations to come. How feasible would it be? maybe the club would be interested? as along shot maybe touchstones would be interested in such an archive after all its local history in the making and Rochdale afc plays a very important part in the towns profile. I would be prepared to donate to the costs and I'm sure others would also contribute, maybe its something the trust could consider,
[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 1:15]

This is not the time for bickering.

TVOS voted number 1 on 07:06 - Feb 27 with 3569 viewsDaleiLama

A labour of love, but I suspect the plaudits from those that matter are all the more sweet.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

TVOS voted number 1 on 08:42 - Feb 27 with 3531 viewsmodelboydave

yes well done TVOS, a great effort.

out on interest what where numbers 2 and 3 etc?

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024