Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Southend home 18:50 - Mar 13 with 18518 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Southend home on 22:45 - Mar 13 with 2795 viewsboromat

Southend turned up to spoil, treated us like a top team rather than one in the bottom four. We should have probably had the game over with in the first half but we didn't quite make it count. Second half we ran out of ideas and where we really stretched the game we nearly came undone and lost it. A draw will do for me. Hopefully teams will come for the win rather than approach the game like Southend did however I'm not confident that will happen. We did show patience tonight and I think we'll need a lot more.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match thread: Southend home on 22:47 - Mar 13 with 2779 viewsrochdale_ranger

We played ok and it was a fair result. We lack bite upfront but that has been the reoccurring theme this season. Now we have rectified our silly mistakes at the back it stands out even more. Would be good to see Dobre start on Saturday he’s keen and hungry and will cause opposing teams problems. Maybe if he would of had longer on the pitch tonight we would have won?
Match thread: Southend home on 22:52 - Mar 13 with 2737 viewsnordenblue

Match thread: Southend home on 22:12 - Mar 13 by sweetcorn

As long as davies is in the shape he is, he shouldnt start another game..

I’d give dobre a chance, whats the worst that could happen? We are virtually down, so we may as well at least have a go..
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 22:12]

Spot on about Davies,it's ridiculous a professional footballer is so out of shape and unfit,he was blowing and pissed wet through after about 5 mins of coming on,having not run very much.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 22:53]
Match thread: Southend home on 23:13 - Mar 13 with 2637 viewsDaley_Lama

Their keeper used every trick in the book to time waste tonight.

I’m old enough to have seen every trick he did, yet the ref didn’t pull him up once. He threatened to in the first half but it’s hard to nail the following tricks.

Trick 1. I’m so angry i have to go to the centre circle to remonstrate with my defenders before taking a goal kick.

Trick 2. When the ball goes out for a goal kick in the corner, run towards the corner to shorten the distance between you and the ball boy. Then walk back as slow as possible.

Trick 3. Feign to pass short. Do it again. Then tell everybody to go up. Wait till wverybody is up, then walk back to get in position to take a run up. Take a breath, wipe your nose, scratch your bum then kick it.

Not a whinge. Southend owe us nothing. Played how they thought best to get a point minimum and win possibly. They are the worst away team in the division and i expect they have been burnt previously by over-attacking.

Poll: DF in or out

Match thread: Southend home on 23:34 - Mar 13 with 2570 viewsFrog

Match thread: Southend home on 22:12 - Mar 13 by sweetcorn

As long as davies is in the shape he is, he shouldnt start another game..

I’d give dobre a chance, whats the worst that could happen? We are virtually down, so we may as well at least have a go..
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 22:12]

Agree about Davies, must be 2 stone over weight, would like to see Dobber have a full run out, or at least an hour.
Match thread: Southend home on 00:02 - Mar 14 with 2504 viewsJimmyRustler

How dare you mention Davies weight/fitness? You should all know that isn't allowed on here...
Match thread: Southend home on 07:51 - Mar 14 with 2251 viewsBartRowou

We're badly missing Calvin who was in the form of his life at Doncaster and Millwall. He's not as good a footballer as Humphreys but he is better at flick-ons and link-up play.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Match thread: Southend home on 08:51 - Mar 14 with 2121 viewsdingdangblue

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0611m6p

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Southend home on 09:02 - Mar 14 with 2087 viewssweetcorn

Match thread: Southend home on 22:15 - Mar 13 by dingdangblue

We are nowhere near virtually down?

Yes, yes we are.. one swallow (or two in this case) doesnt make a summer.. last night highlighted why we are where we are.. we simply dont score enough goals.. add in we havent won at home in the league since november and then you have to worry..

Yes we are 6 behind with 3 games in hand, but give me points on the board anytime, especially in a relegation battle, as we are more likely not to win those games in reality..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Match thread: Southend home on 09:08 - Mar 14 with 2068 viewsD_Alien

Match thread: Southend home on 00:02 - Mar 14 by JimmyRustler

How dare you mention Davies weight/fitness? You should all know that isn't allowed on here...

And you should know, as should others after Davies' recent publicity, that it's nothing to do with lack of professionalism. But don't let that stop you trying to raise cheap laughs by criticising him

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread: Southend home on 09:21 - Mar 14 with 2035 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Southend home on 09:02 - Mar 14 by sweetcorn

Yes, yes we are.. one swallow (or two in this case) doesnt make a summer.. last night highlighted why we are where we are.. we simply dont score enough goals.. add in we havent won at home in the league since november and then you have to worry..

Yes we are 6 behind with 3 games in hand, but give me points on the board anytime, especially in a relegation battle, as we are more likely not to win those games in reality..

We've just claimed 4 points from our first 2 games in hand? Is that not points on the board or am I dreaming it. Yes it would have been great to have got 6 but it's not all doom and gloom. To claim we are virtually down is just ignoring how we've played these last few games. It will come - hopefully Saturday against Wimbledon and if not then Tuesday against Fleetwood. If we don't win either of those then we are in a lot of trouble.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Match thread: Southend home on 09:35 - Mar 14 with 1997 viewsnordenblue

Match thread: Southend home on 08:51 - Mar 14 by dingdangblue

Another load of twaddle mixed up with some truth,"why would you look at the table now" cos we're in pretty deep shit Keith that's why I'd say,or do we only look at it after the final game?!!
Match thread: Southend home on 09:54 - Mar 14 with 1950 viewssweetcorn

Match thread: Southend home on 09:21 - Mar 14 by dingdangblue

We've just claimed 4 points from our first 2 games in hand? Is that not points on the board or am I dreaming it. Yes it would have been great to have got 6 but it's not all doom and gloom. To claim we are virtually down is just ignoring how we've played these last few games. It will come - hopefully Saturday against Wimbledon and if not then Tuesday against Fleetwood. If we don't win either of those then we are in a lot of trouble.

Yes and even with points those points on the board we are 6 behind the amount northampton have on the board. As i said we havet won at home since november..

0-0’s arent going to keep us up, thats what we have produced against two poorer sides of the league..

I’d much rather be in northamptons shoes than ours..

Match thread: Southend home on 10:28 - Mar 14 with 1873 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Southend home on 09:54 - Mar 14 by sweetcorn

Yes and even with points those points on the board we are 6 behind the amount northampton have on the board. As i said we havet won at home since november..

0-0’s arent going to keep us up, thats what we have produced against two poorer sides of the league..

I’d much rather be in northamptons shoes than ours..

We were 12 behind them after the Wigan game. Now we are 6 behind them. Just need to keep this momentum going - we are playing some superb football and keeping clean sheets. The wins will come.

Match thread: Southend home on 10:46 - Mar 14 with 1838 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread: Southend home on 09:35 - Mar 14 by nordenblue

Another load of twaddle mixed up with some truth,"why would you look at the table now" cos we're in pretty deep shit Keith that's why I'd say,or do we only look at it after the final game?!!

Why do football people always claim they never look at league tables?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Match thread: Southend home on 11:11 - Mar 14 with 1783 viewsD_Alien

Match thread: Southend home on 10:46 - Mar 14 by TVOS1907

If Adshead takes his advice, he won't know where the Premier League is...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread: Southend home on 11:14 - Mar 14 with 1767 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match thread: Southend home on 10:46 - Mar 14 by TVOS1907

When they are lying

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match thread: Southend home on 11:34 - Mar 14 with 1731 viewsrochdale_ranger

Match thread: Southend home on 08:51 - Mar 14 by dingdangblue

Me me me. He really is coming across as an egotistical arsehole every time someone sticks a microphone in front of his face. “No I’m not worried I know how much revenue I bring into the club” The average Dale fan doesn’t give a fook about that. He could of talked about our back to back wins and about how last night was a positive point gained against a very negative team (which it was) instead he comes out on the defensive. It’s perhaps a good job the fans were behind the team last night or he would of really lost his shit. Where has all the bitterness come from?
Match thread: Southend home on 11:36 - Mar 14 with 1728 viewsSuddenLad

Match thread: Southend home on 11:34 - Mar 14 by rochdale_ranger

Me me me. He really is coming across as an egotistical arsehole every time someone sticks a microphone in front of his face. “No I’m not worried I know how much revenue I bring into the club” The average Dale fan doesn’t give a fook about that. He could of talked about our back to back wins and about how last night was a positive point gained against a very negative team (which it was) instead he comes out on the defensive. It’s perhaps a good job the fans were behind the team last night or he would of really lost his shit. Where has all the bitterness come from?

Probably from reading posts such as yours.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Match thread: Southend home on 11:47 - Mar 14 with 1695 viewsrochdale_ranger

Match thread: Southend home on 11:36 - Mar 14 by SuddenLad

Probably from reading posts such as yours.

I try to post balanced stuff and raise decent points on here most of the time. I like Hilly and eventually I think a stand should be named after him at some point but where criticism is due it will be given . I forgot you were his resident bum boy on here.
Match thread: Southend home on 11:49 - Mar 14 with 1688 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Southend home on 11:11 - Mar 14 by D_Alien

If Adshead takes his advice, he won't know where the Premier League is...

He wouldn't have heard the interview live anyway ............ past his bedtime!

If KH sees so much in him, I can't wait until he feels he's ready to make more regular appearances. Sounds a mouth-watering prospect.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match thread: Southend home on 11:52 - Mar 14 with 1678 viewssweetcorn

Why are people so disgruntled by the league table comment.. he’s not talking about the fans, he’s saying the players.. i think its a fair point that he’s raised

Match thread: Southend home on 11:54 - Mar 14 with 1669 viewsSuddenLad

Match thread: Southend home on 11:47 - Mar 14 by rochdale_ranger

I try to post balanced stuff and raise decent points on here most of the time. I like Hilly and eventually I think a stand should be named after him at some point but where criticism is due it will be given . I forgot you were his resident bum boy on here.

Balanced ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Match thread: Southend home on 12:47 - Mar 14 with 1594 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread: Southend home on 11:52 - Mar 14 by sweetcorn

Why are people so disgruntled by the league table comment.. he’s not talking about the fans, he’s saying the players.. i think its a fair point that he’s raised

I'm not sure people are disgruntled; more like they don't believe it, whoever says it.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Match thread: Southend home on 12:53 - Mar 14 with 1579 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Southend home on 11:52 - Mar 14 by sweetcorn

I agree - the interviewer asked him how do you keep the pressure off the players bearing in mind they are in a relegation battle. What's wrong with saying 'pretend they are not in it' don't look at the league table? It's obvious they all look at the league table and are all aware the position we are currently in but there is nothing wrong with playing each game like it's a one off, like it's the first game of the season and everyone is level. At the end of the day if league tables mattered we wouldn't be going to Rotherham and beating them. He's right - they don't matter - what matters is how we play and if we can take our goal scoring chances. Last night we played very well but without getting or taking that 1 guilt edged chance. If we keep playing that well we will start winning again at Spotland - hopefully Saturday.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024