Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Focken Hoof Ball + Questions 21:58 - Mar 20 with 7557 viewsJimmyRustler

What has happened to this team? Why are we just playing hopeful long balls hoping something sticks to Humphrey's 56 inch chest?

Who gave Henderson MOTM? Weren't the sponsors Vision Direct?

How has Camps turned into our worst player in ths space of half a season?

Why hasn't Dobre been played more? Seriously, he did more than anyone else AGAIN and was only on the pitch for 15 mins or so

Why can't Wiseman stop running once he's started? Is he on speed?

Why has Delaney turned into a footballer with the reaction time of a three toed sloth?

Where can I sign up to the In-man Con-Man pyramid scheme?

Who the furk told Hendo to run around in circles around the penalty area like a bluebottle with clipped wings?

Why £65?

Why are the hotdog fingers always harder than my morning glory?

Where have the sauce dispensers gone?

What's the best and cheapest hotel in Grimsby?

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:03 - Mar 20 with 5670 viewsrochdaleriddler

Agreed with all that apart from the firmness of the sausage, I don't partake

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:06 - Mar 20 with 5638 viewsJimmyRustler

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:03 - Mar 20 by rochdaleriddler

Agreed with all that apart from the firmness of the sausage, I don't partake

The sausage is a thing of beauty (the club's not mine) but the finger it's on is harder than Humphrey's pecs
Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:08 - Mar 20 with 5591 viewsShun

Agree with most if not all of that, JR. It’s a good point about Camps - of our starting XI he is easily our worst player at present and just offers nothing to the team.

Also a good point about Wiseman - he gets forward a lot which is admirable in such an impotent team but none of those runs amounted to anything.
Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:08 - Mar 20 with 5588 viewsrochdaleriddler

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:06 - Mar 20 by JimmyRustler

The sausage is a thing of beauty (the club's not mine) but the finger it's on is harder than Humphrey's pecs

Ah I see, glad to hear the sausage is ok

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:16 - Mar 20 with 5442 viewsDaleFan7

Camps is a luxury player. Fine in a team doing well but a team fighting for every point he's anonymous. Too casual, looking for the killer pass every time, can't and won't tackle scored 1 league goal all season. It's games like this where we really miss Allen.
Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:23 - Mar 20 with 5341 viewsdalenumber2

JimmyRustler you have cheered me up no end - I actually laughed out loud at that. Just the tonic I needed (along with a healthy portion of gin).
Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:26 - Mar 20 with 5311 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

I wasn`t a Camps fan until last season. This time round he did ok up to Xmas, but since then and all the media interest in him, it seems to be weighing him down like an anchor. If he misplaces a pass he tries hard to recover the ball with the usual result being a freekick the other way. Nothing is going right for him. As for him being lazy, I don`t agree. His style makes him look that way. Henderson is lazy, in so much as he gets caught offside too much, which immediately gives possession to the opposition. Our tempo at the start of the game was pretty slow and it stayed the same until the introduction of Dobre. He does what more of our players should do and runs at players, takes them on. There is nothing a defender hates more than a winger running at him. The players are told to play this way, so the book stops with the manager. He says he didn`t see that performance coming. It was a carbon copy of the last two home games. 3-5-2 isn`t working, change it!
Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:28 - Mar 20 with 5280 viewsSwissdale

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:26 - Mar 20 by RooleyMoorBlue

I wasn`t a Camps fan until last season. This time round he did ok up to Xmas, but since then and all the media interest in him, it seems to be weighing him down like an anchor. If he misplaces a pass he tries hard to recover the ball with the usual result being a freekick the other way. Nothing is going right for him. As for him being lazy, I don`t agree. His style makes him look that way. Henderson is lazy, in so much as he gets caught offside too much, which immediately gives possession to the opposition. Our tempo at the start of the game was pretty slow and it stayed the same until the introduction of Dobre. He does what more of our players should do and runs at players, takes them on. There is nothing a defender hates more than a winger running at him. The players are told to play this way, so the book stops with the manager. He says he didn`t see that performance coming. It was a carbon copy of the last two home games. 3-5-2 isn`t working, change it!

Henderson is lazy? Wow
Login to get fewer ads

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:28 - Mar 20 with 5272 viewssweetcorn

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:26 - Mar 20 by RooleyMoorBlue

What game are you watching? Henderson is probably the hardest working player in the squad. Thinks dont always work out for him, but he is far from lazy

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:32 - Mar 20 with 5219 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:28 - Mar 20 by sweetcorn

What game are you watching? Henderson is probably the hardest working player in the squad. Thinks dont always work out for him, but he is far from lazy

If you read it properly, I said he is lazy in so much as ......
Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:37 - Mar 20 with 5146 viewssweetcorn

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:32 - Mar 20 by RooleyMoorBlue

If you read it properly, I said he is lazy in so much as ......

What a warped view of the game you have.. henderson isnt standing 2 yards offside and cba getting back onside.. he’s mistiming his runs, yes thats right his RUN’S.

If you think henderson being offside is any indicator of workrate, im afraid you know nothing about football.

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:37 - Mar 20 with 5139 viewsJimmyRustler

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:23 - Mar 20 by dalenumber2

JimmyRustler you have cheered me up no end - I actually laughed out loud at that. Just the tonic I needed (along with a healthy portion of gin).

I'm consoling myself with a pint of bleach. Clorox is on 2 for 1 at Asda and that's probably the best thing I've seen all night (not much to beat)
Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:41 - Mar 20 with 5088 viewsrochdale_ranger

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:08 - Mar 20 by rochdaleriddler

Ah I see, glad to hear the sausage is ok

All this talk of pecs, morning glory and hotdog fingers is getting me hot under the coller. While we are on the subject who was the main stand homophobe who kept yelling “faggggggggot” at the opposition players and why do the yoof with the drum keep blowing up rubber johnnies and batting them around the stand. Is it any wonder Bury give us the limp wristed Dale chants.
Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:58 - Mar 20 with 4940 viewsNinco

Agreed with the football related comments. To me it looks like the players have accepted relegation and just aren't interested any more and if I took that disinterest in to my job, I know my boss would deal with it, so if Keith Hill isn't punishing them for that performance, then there is something badly wrong at the club. It took a lot to get in to league one and they shouldn't just roll over and die. They should be fighting for their lives and as it's so close to the end of the season, I am worried that we aren't seeing that fight yet.

Regarding the food, I'm happy with that but I wish they didn't heat the water for the drinks up so much. It practically took all the skin off my fingers when I was holding the cup.
Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 23:12 - Mar 20 with 4835 viewsMolly

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:41 - Mar 20 by rochdale_ranger

All this talk of pecs, morning glory and hotdog fingers is getting me hot under the coller. While we are on the subject who was the main stand homophobe who kept yelling “faggggggggot” at the opposition players and why do the yoof with the drum keep blowing up rubber johnnies and batting them around the stand. Is it any wonder Bury give us the limp wristed Dale chants.

A genuine question RR. Where in the ground do you sit/stand? Wherever it is you must have either the eyes of a hawk, the ears of a bat or both to be able to have heard and seen BOTH events you describe. I'm impressed with your powers.
Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 23:24 - Mar 20 with 4760 viewsrochdale_ranger

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 23:12 - Mar 20 by Molly

A genuine question RR. Where in the ground do you sit/stand? Wherever it is you must have either the eyes of a hawk, the ears of a bat or both to be able to have heard and seen BOTH events you describe. I'm impressed with your powers.

In the main stand close to the sandy. I was sat near the yoof in the WMG for the spurs game and they were playing keepy uppy with contraceptives for a good fifteen minuites so it’s definitely becoming a theme.
Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 23:29 - Mar 20 with 4721 viewsMolly

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 23:24 - Mar 20 by rochdale_ranger

In the main stand close to the sandy. I was sat near the yoof in the WMG for the spurs game and they were playing keepy uppy with contraceptives for a good fifteen minuites so it’s definitely becoming a theme.

To be able to play " keepy uppy " for 15 minutes with or without a contraceptive is very impressive!
Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 23:33 - Mar 20 with 4697 viewsrochdale_ranger

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 23:29 - Mar 20 by Molly

To be able to play " keepy uppy " for 15 minutes with or without a contraceptive is very impressive!

I wrote that without even thinking of such smut and innuendo . You madam have the mind of sewer.
Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 23:36 - Mar 20 with 4663 viewsMolly

I shall take that as a compliment.
Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 12:16 - Mar 21 with 3947 viewsParkinsGimp

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 22:58 - Mar 20 by Ninco

Agreed with the football related comments. To me it looks like the players have accepted relegation and just aren't interested any more and if I took that disinterest in to my job, I know my boss would deal with it, so if Keith Hill isn't punishing them for that performance, then there is something badly wrong at the club. It took a lot to get in to league one and they shouldn't just roll over and die. They should be fighting for their lives and as it's so close to the end of the season, I am worried that we aren't seeing that fight yet.

Regarding the food, I'm happy with that but I wish they didn't heat the water for the drinks up so much. It practically took all the skin off my fingers when I was holding the cup.

Think you have missed the point Ninco, Team Rochdale65 , have decided they would be much better off in League 2 .We can be bertie big balls down there. Or so they think, so along with the management they have structured a team with long term contracts and a few loanees to see if they will be good enough for League 2 . Its all in preparation for a glorious return at the end of next season.
Only slight problem with this is that the majority of players are National League standard and we will also find it a much tougher league than expected.
Been a very sorry season , with a limp shout out at Wembley.
Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 13:00 - Mar 21 with 3831 viewselectricblue

The bounce factor from a relegation will be hard unless serious player recruitment in the summer is sought.....

Plus it is time that the board actually increased the wages budget to attract better players..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 13:06 - Mar 21 with 3816 viewsD_Alien

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 13:00 - Mar 21 by electricblue

The bounce factor from a relegation will be hard unless serious player recruitment in the summer is sought.....

Plus it is time that the board actually increased the wages budget to attract better players..

Wages will, if anything, be reduced if we were in L2. Jim McNulty mentioned this in a newspaper article just before the Wembley trip

[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 13:08]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 14:11 - Mar 21 with 3699 viewselectricblue

Get what you pay for then.....

Fact of life..
[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 14:12]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 14:19 - Mar 21 with 3671 viewssweetcorn

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 12:16 - Mar 21 by ParkinsGimp

Think you have missed the point Ninco, Team Rochdale65 , have decided they would be much better off in League 2 .We can be bertie big balls down there. Or so they think, so along with the management they have structured a team with long term contracts and a few loanees to see if they will be good enough for League 2 . Its all in preparation for a glorious return at the end of next season.
Only slight problem with this is that the majority of players are National League standard and we will also find it a much tougher league than expected.
Been a very sorry season , with a limp shout out at Wembley.

Why would we think we’re billy big bollocks in league two? Im sure the club are aware we would still be one of the smaller clubs in league two as well..

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 16:06 - Mar 21 with 3540 viewsDaleiLama

Focken Hoof Ball + Questions on 14:11 - Mar 21 by electricblue

Get what you pay for then.....

Fact of life..
[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 14:12]

I disagree up to a point. Recruiting the right people is more important than spending a lot of money on the wrong ones. We (allegedly) paid £100k (fee not wages) for JW. Players we have paid less for or got on frees have been better.

I think what this campaign has taught us is that whilst KH hasn't hit on everyone he has recruited historically, his success rate has been outstanding. We have to hope going forward that he gets back to this. If we carry on playing like we did last night, there ought to be quite a few new faces around next season, regardless of which league we end up in.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024