Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. 17:50 - Mar 26 with 2676 viewsdingdangblue

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5544893/

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 19:02 - Mar 26 with 2564 viewselectricblue

Not having a good season on or off the pitch are they WHU.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 19:31 - Mar 26 with 2516 views100notout

I hope they throw the book at Sullivan - a very unsavoury character

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 23:15 - Mar 26 with 2304 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 19:31 - Mar 26 by 100notout

I hope they throw the book at Sullivan - a very unsavoury character

I had a client in the nw region who worked for then. Pair of utter tvvats apparently!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 23:39 - Mar 26 with 2273 viewsrochdale_ranger

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 23:15 - Mar 26 by Thacks_Rabbits

I had a client in the nw region who worked for then. Pair of utter tvvats apparently!

Nearly everyone I’ve every met who has done extravagantly well for themselves in business has usually been described as a tvvat. That’s how they get to the top in most cases. Shitting on folk. It isn’t nice but it’s life. If I could avoid paying tax I would. Handing over a substantial amount of your earnings to people who waste it should not be seen as a virtue whether your an apprentice or a Majority share holder.
Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 07:11 - Mar 27 with 2190 viewsroccydaleian

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 23:39 - Mar 26 by rochdale_ranger

Nearly everyone I’ve every met who has done extravagantly well for themselves in business has usually been described as a tvvat. That’s how they get to the top in most cases. Shitting on folk. It isn’t nice but it’s life. If I could avoid paying tax I would. Handing over a substantial amount of your earnings to people who waste it should not be seen as a virtue whether your an apprentice or a Majority share holder.

Are you a multi-billionaire?
Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 07:36 - Mar 27 with 2162 viewsrod_leach

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 23:39 - Mar 26 by rochdale_ranger

Aye. Who needs roads, schools, hospitals, police ,pensions, or armed forces to keep us safe anyway?
Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 09:58 - Mar 27 with 2070 viewsrochdale_ranger

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 07:36 - Mar 27 by rod_leach

Aye. Who needs roads, schools, hospitals, police ,pensions, or armed forces to keep us safe anyway?

We all agree that government is useless so why do we see it as a virtue to let them take a percentage of our wage. The role of government should be as limited as possible I.E defending the nation (military, police) and using the hospitals and schools as an example of government being a force for good is silly at a time like this. And the notion that what you put in now pays for your pension later in life is also a ludicrous one, all you are doing is paying for the current set of welfare recipients.
Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 10:12 - Mar 27 with 2052 viewsjudd

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 09:58 - Mar 27 by rochdale_ranger

We all agree that government is useless so why do we see it as a virtue to let them take a percentage of our wage. The role of government should be as limited as possible I.E defending the nation (military, police) and using the hospitals and schools as an example of government being a force for good is silly at a time like this. And the notion that what you put in now pays for your pension later in life is also a ludicrous one, all you are doing is paying for the current set of welfare recipients.

Being a pedant as well as a bean-laden peasant, could I just point out that state pensions come from NI contributions, not taxes, although it is another form of taxation.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 10:19 - Mar 27 with 2034 viewsR17ALE

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 09:58 - Mar 27 by rochdale_ranger

"We all agree"

Your arrogance is astounding. Since when did you ask me?

Or anyone?

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 10:34 - Mar 27 with 2005 viewsrochdale_ranger

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 10:19 - Mar 27 by R17ALE

"We all agree"

Or anyone?

Speak to a taxi driver, or a bricklayer or a decorator, I mean in general. I know being a newbie on this forum is like the equivalent of walking into one of your regular posters front rooms but you really must learn to not be so fragile. Incidentally are you happy with the way government runs and spends public money?
Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 10:35 - Mar 27 with 2003 viewsdingdangblue

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 10:12 - Mar 27 by judd

Being a pedant as well as a bean-laden peasant, could I just point out that state pensions come from NI contributions, not taxes, although it is another form of taxation.

They are all just a bunch of bean counters.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 10:40 - Mar 27 with 1996 viewsR17ALE

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 10:34 - Mar 27 by rochdale_ranger

Speak to a taxi driver, or a bricklayer or a decorator, I mean in general. I know being a newbie on this forum is like the equivalent of walking into one of your regular posters front rooms but you really must learn to not be so fragile. Incidentally are you happy with the way government runs and spends public money?

You're more than welcome in my front room! New or not. As long as you're nice to my pussy.

And I'm not fragile at all hence why I pulled you up on your arrogance. The fragile ones would let it pass.

I agree with some of the things that Government does and disagree with other things. I imagine most on here will be very similar to me in that respect.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 11:37 - Mar 27 with 1909 viewsnordenblue

What a wildly ridiculous comment,even by your standards. The people you've met who've done "extravagantly" well for themselves were probably a massive tvvat before they had money/job status and will continue to be when the money runs out,being a tvvat certainly isn't a byproduct of success/wealth.

The few genuine multi millionaires I've ever met have generally got there through bloody hard work and determination when others would pack it all in,add in a bit of luck and certainly some bravery along the way, id never describe any one of them as being a tvvat in the slightest.

The ones labelling other far more successful people of being a tvvat,are normally the ones who are very bitter and jealous,thats all it boils down to.
Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 11:48 - Mar 27 with 1895 viewsTVOS1907

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 10:19 - Mar 27 by R17ALE

"We all agree"

Or anyone?

He was probably only meaning the Exiles.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 11:50 - Mar 27 with 1889 viewsTVOS1907

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 10:34 - Mar 27 by rochdale_ranger

Why is it, when someone disagrees with you, you throw out the 'clique' references?

I'd say it's you who's appearing rather fragile.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 12:02 - Mar 27 with 1872 viewsdingdangblue

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 11:48 - Mar 27 by TVOS1907

He was probably only meaning the Exiles.

The Tax Exiles?

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 12:52 - Mar 27 with 1794 viewsDaleiLama

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 11:37 - Mar 27 by nordenblue

What a wildly ridiculous comment,even by your standards. The people you've met who've done "extravagantly" well for themselves were probably a massive tvvat before they had money/job status and will continue to be when the money runs out,being a tvvat certainly isn't a byproduct of success/wealth.

The few genuine multi millionaires I've ever met have generally got there through bloody hard work and determination when others would pack it all in,add in a bit of luck and certainly some bravery along the way, id never describe any one of them as being a tvvat in the slightest.

The ones labelling other far more successful people of being a tvvat,are normally the ones who are very bitter and jealous,thats all it boils down to.

Can you be wealthy AND a philanthropist then?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 13:24 - Mar 27 with 1743 viewsjudd

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 12:52 - Mar 27 by DaleiLama

Can you be wealthy AND a philanthropist then?

Absolutely.

You can buy as many stamps as you want.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 13:41 - Mar 27 with 1699 viewsScunnydale

"Nearly everyone I’ve every met who has done extravagantly well for themselves in business has usually been described as a tvvat"

I guess it's just the circles you move in...
Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 14:22 - Mar 27 with 1644 viewsrochdale_ranger

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 13:41 - Mar 27 by Scunnydale

"Nearly everyone I’ve every met who has done extravagantly well for themselves in business has usually been described as a tvvat"

I guess it's just the circles you move in...

Your so astute it’s like you know everything about me and my life based on a few posts on here, I wish I was as insightful as you.
Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 14:32 - Mar 27 with 1631 viewsScunnydale

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 14:22 - Mar 27 by rochdale_ranger

Your so astute it’s like you know everything about me and my life based on a few posts on here, I wish I was as insightful as you.

See, it's not just you who can make wild generalisations.
Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 15:37 - Mar 27 with 1543 viewsDaleiLama

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 13:24 - Mar 27 by judd

Absolutely.

You can buy as many stamps as you want.

Philattery will get you nowhere!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 16:23 - Mar 27 with 1481 viewsMolly

Imagine using a football club for some sort of tax dodge. on 14:22 - Mar 27 by rochdale_ranger

You don't own a window cleaning business by any chance do you?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024