Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazing scenes at Ninian Park..... 22:37 - Apr 6 with 1723 viewsDiddyDave

....Cardiff managed to miss two penalties in the last two minutes against Wolves,who won the match 1-0. Madine,who still hasn`t scored for the Bluebirds,had his penalty turned around the post by Ruddy,then with seconds to go,Hoillet hit his spot kick against the bar! I only saw the last ten minutes,Mendez-Lang was conspicuously quiet as he was at Sheffield United. Definitely not a Premier League player that bloke.
Amazing scenes at Ninian Park..... on 22:56 - Apr 6 with 1670 viewsrochdale_ranger

Watched it myself Warnock will be spitting feathers at them Cardiff players.top weekend of football this weekend. Liverpool derby tomorrow the Dale vs Pompey and then the Manchester derby.
Amazing scenes at Ninian Park..... on 05:19 - Apr 7 with 1523 viewsrichfoad32

Mendez only came on for the last knockings, bit harsh to expect him to have a major impact. Seems like he's lost his way a bit after a cracking start to the season, unless you watch Cardiff regularly I'm not sure how you can make judgements on his Premier League suitability.

Agree though, it was a crazy roller coaster end to the game with Colin losing his shit again to add to the atmosphere. Fair play he does a great job at turning around struggling teams around but I don't like the bloke.
Amazing scenes at Ninian Park..... on 07:03 - Apr 7 with 1489 viewsDiddyDave

Amazing scenes at Ninian Park..... on 05:19 - Apr 7 by richfoad32

Mendez only came on for the last knockings, bit harsh to expect him to have a major impact. Seems like he's lost his way a bit after a cracking start to the season, unless you watch Cardiff regularly I'm not sure how you can make judgements on his Premier League suitability.

Agree though, it was a crazy roller coaster end to the game with Colin losing his shit again to add to the atmosphere. Fair play he does a great job at turning around struggling teams around but I don't like the bloke.

I watched the whole game last Monday when Cardiff squeezed a last minute penalty at Bramall Lane to draw 1-1. NML went missing in that game,I think Warnock took him off at half time,such was his poor contribution to the cause. Shame as he`s a good player when he wants to be,but that`s his problem,he drifts out of the game far too much.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024