Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hendo sending off 17:19 - Apr 14 with 16078 viewsYouTubeDale

What on earth is Hendo thinking? He loses his race against his man in a position which isn’t dangerous. Does he stamp???

If it’s a professional foul he will miss one game, if it’s dangerous play he will miss four games.

We await a massive decision.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 17:44]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Hendo sending off on 17:24 - Apr 14 with 8931 viewsNigeriamark

I think straight red for a foul when not on the last man is always 3 games. Professional foul otherwise is only a yellow
Hendo sending off on 17:43 - Apr 14 with 8841 viewsYouTubeDale

Great goal from a tight angle, after their goalie pushes the ball out, and Hendo smashes it into the roof of the net. Hendo a hero.

Then he goes to zero, and does a stupid thing bringing his man down. A rush to the head again, just when we thought Hendo had rid himself from this type of incident. He wasn’t provoked, so why did he do it?

He is our captain and should set an example. I can’t believe it. And this could be the difference between us staying up or going down, such are the fine margins.

Time for the rest of the players and Keith to step up yet another gear.

Hendo sending off on 17:49 - Apr 14 with 8773 viewsoddjob007

Pretty sure something like this has happened with Hendo at this time of the season for the last few seasons?

Do herbalife have targets to hit this time of year?

It’s so difficult to say anything bad about him - almost 20 goals in a struggling team is some feat. That being said, his temper is probably why he is playing a struggling team.

Wonder what drivel he’ll be posting on Instagram about being the best you can etc etc trying to flog Herbalife, when he’s just been completely unprofessional!
Hendo sending off on 18:01 - Apr 14 with 8687 viewsdingdangblue

Maybe he was pissed off for being offside all the time?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hendo sending off on 18:08 - Apr 14 with 8641 viewsboromat

Professional foul for me player had beat him and he decides to bring him down and take the yellow but the reaction of the Peterborough players and the way the ref runs over instantly knew he was gonna show the red.

Ref was all about him today some shocking decisions.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Hendo sending off on 18:29 - Apr 14 with 8526 viewsKenBoon

Hendo sending off on 18:08 - Apr 14 by boromat

Professional foul for me player had beat him and he decides to bring him down and take the yellow but the reaction of the Peterborough players and the way the ref runs over instantly knew he was gonna show the red.

I see it similar. Its the sort of foul I always scream "you should get sent off for those" but usually the referees just yellow card them and I turn into Mr Angry. Hopefully all cynical fouls such as today's are greeted with a red card. I won't hold my breath.
Hendo sending off on 18:35 - Apr 14 with 8479 viewsYouTubeDale

Yes, the Posh crowd was shouting for every decision and trying to influence the ref. You can’t blame them really as they are chasing for a play-off place. As usual the ref was inconsistent and tended to side with their players.

Let’s hope the red card is rescinded as a result of the ref losing HIS head, and caving in to their players and fans.

On the face of it, we could be contesting it.

Hendo sending off on 18:54 - Apr 14 with 8347 views49thseason

There isnt much point in getting on Hendersons back because he gets sent off more than most. The devilment within him that gets him red cards is the same one that enables him to score so many brilliant goals, its instinctive not something he thinks about. Many great players have the same sort of personality, difficult to manage somestimes, but is there anyone else at the club that would have scored the goal he stuck in this afternoon?
Login to get fewer ads

Hendo sending off on 18:55 - Apr 14 with 8346 viewsYouTubeDale

Hendo sending off on 18:01 - Apr 14 by dingdangblue

Maybe he was pissed off for being offside all the time?

Calvin’s turn today, not looking down the line. Doesn’t matter who it is, it’s a missed opportunity that needs sorting out.

Hendo sending off on 22:30 - Apr 14 with 8053 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hendo sending off on 18:54 - Apr 14 by 49thseason

There isnt much point in getting on Hendersons back because he gets sent off more than most. The devilment within him that gets him red cards is the same one that enables him to score so many brilliant goals, its instinctive not something he thinks about. Many great players have the same sort of personality, difficult to manage somestimes, but is there anyone else at the club that would have scored the goal he stuck in this afternoon?

Your last sentence is now the worry 49er.........Hendo missing these games,who will replace his skill?
Hendo sending off on 22:35 - Apr 14 with 8034 viewsBlueDales

He's a club legend, no doubt. But some of what he's done does leave lots to be desired. His constant red cards for what must be termed sheer stupidity are ridiculous.
Hendo sending off on 23:34 - Apr 14 with 7927 viewsdavidab2202

Having seen the tackle,which I am not defending in any shape or form,I do feel that he decided to"take one for the team"anticipating a yellow card for his actions.

Just watched the Spurs v City game and having seen some of the tackles that flew in but only resulted in yellow cards,if I were Henderson I think I might feel that I was a little unfortunate to be shown a straight red card.
Hendo sending off on 01:14 - Apr 15 with 7801 viewsTVOS1907

Hendo sending off on 18:08 - Apr 14 by boromat

There’s no such thing as a professional foul. Where do these terms come from?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hendo sending off on 04:13 - Apr 15 with 7703 viewsboromat

Hendo sending off on 01:14 - Apr 15 by TVOS1907

Historical? I don't know but a professional foul has existed as long as I've lived from my memory.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Hendo sending off on 08:50 - Apr 15 with 7477 viewssince58

Hendo sending off on 01:14 - Apr 15 by TVOS1907

It was;nt very professional that's for sure.
Hendo sending off on 08:58 - Apr 15 with 7451 viewsTVOS1907

Hendo sending off on 04:13 - Apr 15 by boromat

Historical? I don't know but a professional foul has existed as long as I've lived from my memory.

What I meant was the term doesn’t exist anywhere in the Laws of the Game.

Hendo sending off on 09:02 - Apr 15 with 7434 viewsD_Alien

Hendo sending off on 04:13 - Apr 15 by boromat

I think what you're referring to is intended to apply when a clear goalscoring opportunity has been denied

The term, such as it exists, can't be applied to yesterday's action

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hendo sending off on 09:06 - Apr 15 with 7418 viewsTVOS1907

Hendo sending off on 09:02 - Apr 15 by D_Alien

I think what you're referring to is intended to apply when a clear goalscoring opportunity has been denied

The term, such as it exists, can't be applied to yesterday's action

Aye, but even in the former, the term ‘professional foul’ doesn’t exist.

Hendo sending off on 09:06 - Apr 15 with 7418 viewsThe_DJ

It's not violent conduct its a bloody trip.
If Henderson gets 4 games for pthat it's a bloody joke.

Was there any punishment for the aggressive Pygmy whose reaction probably sealed the Red card ?
Hendo sending off on 09:09 - Apr 15 with 7413 viewsThe_DJ

Hendo sending off on 09:06 - Apr 15 by TVOS1907

Aye, but even in the former, the term ‘professional foul’ doesn’t exist.

Keith Hill uses the 'term' in his interview.
Hendo sending off on 09:18 - Apr 15 with 7385 viewsYouTubeDale

Traits of some of the best footballers...

Hendo sending off on 09:23 - Apr 15 with 7365 viewsD_Alien

Hendo sending off on 09:18 - Apr 15 by YouTubeDale

Traits of some of the best footballers...

We're in the bottom four of the third tier, fighting relegation

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hendo sending off on 09:25 - Apr 15 with 7353 viewsYouTubeDale

How many of these were red-carded???

Hendo sending off on 09:27 - Apr 15 with 7350 viewsVivaDonaldo

Hendo sending off on 09:06 - Apr 15 by The_DJ

Was there any punishment for the aggressive Pygmy whose reaction probably sealed the Red card ?

You mean the Pygmy that got involved off the ball with Raff shortly before he was substituted?

Not a single yellow for Peterborough yesterday. Could this have something to do with their red from last week being overturned.

Silly foul by hendo but not reckless or dangerous enough to be a red. Nowhere near a goalscoring opportunity so the referee would have to say that it was "Serious Foul Play"

For that to apply hendo would have to be using excessive force. He doesn't hack at him only clips his leg. I think we have a chance at an appeal.
Hendo sending off on 09:32 - Apr 15 with 7326 views442Dale

Hendo sending off on 09:06 - Apr 15 by The_DJ

Unfortunately the length of the ban has been determined by the player’s choices, both yesterday and previously in the season when he was sent off.

Was it the worst challenge in the world and deserving of a red? No it wasn’t and having seen it a few times now, I’m not so sure. Was it a ridiculous choice to make that gave a ref a chance to make a decision? Yes. We can only control what we do.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024