Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets 18:57 - Apr 15 with 4960 viewsDalenet

I understand that the club will be worried about trying to sell season tickets until we know what division we will be in. But surely we won't be looking to sell them at a lower price than the special deal we got this season if we get relegated?

Just noticed at how crap the value is at Owdum. £270 if you buy by next week. Or £360 after next week and over £400 if you wait til late June. And they could be in Div 2

So what should we do. I am happy to pay what we paid last year. I'd even pay £20 more if the club promised to put all of the extra £20 raised into a fund that it promises not to touch until winter and then it uses it in December and January to pay to hire the heated tent to cover the pitch. That would create a £40k fund to use for winter pitch protection to make sure we get the games on and maximise the number of Saturday games we host. If we don't need it then the club promises to roll it over until the following season and cut prices of the season tickets by £20 the following season. What do you think?
Season Tickets on 14:51 - Apr 17 with 690 viewsseasidedale

Would a membership scheme work better, Huddersfield did it a couple of seasons ago, and it worked well. I think you paid £40 a month and you got a ticket for all games, cup matches included, obviously we would have to look dat cost per month for us and how to manage it if someone didnt pay their fee, what do people think of this type of sheme, downside would be no income in clodse season which would affect recruitment I suppose
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024