Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flip the results 13:38 - Apr 18 with 2332 viewsVespaDale

If we was winning most home games & draws away at Rotherham, Peterborough, bURY, Walsall then people would be happy. We're just doing it back to front so the way I see it it's averaging two points per game which should be enough. I think we'll win 2 more games (Bradford / Oxford) & draw with Charlton & Plymouth. Easy survive
Flip the results on 16:46 - Apr 18 with 2185 viewsaleanddale

when we were 11 behind even with games in hand it looked bleak house.

Now we have a real chance. 1 point behind and playing well.

I just wonder can we score enough in the next 4 games to get over the line.

I think Humphries has to start with Calvin up front on Sat ( Or Done with his pace ).

I love Joey T but back to the bench for him - its not the time to be getting up to match speed with 4 vitally important games left to play.

Sunderland or Forest Green / Grimsby?.
Flip the results on 16:48 - Apr 18 with 2179 viewsDaleFan7

That was before we lost the only 2 players in the team capable of putting the ball in the back of the net.
Flip the results on 17:58 - Apr 18 with 2087 viewsaleanddale

Flip the results on 16:48 - Apr 18 by DaleFan7

That was before we lost the only 2 players in the team capable of putting the ball in the back of the net.

agree its a worry....... Lack of firepower.

Humphrey is currently THE main goal threat - he has to start up top with Calvin.

This Hendo thing could really hurt us.

Somehow by hook or by crook we need a win on Sat.
Flip the results on 18:16 - Apr 18 with 2059 viewsfunkkk

Flip the results on 16:46 - Apr 18 by aleanddale

when we were 11 behind even with games in hand it looked bleak house.

Now we have a real chance. 1 point behind and playing well.

I just wonder can we score enough in the next 4 games to get over the line.

I think Humphries has to start with Calvin up front on Sat ( Or Done with his pace ).

I love Joey T but back to the bench for him - its not the time to be getting up to match speed with 4 vitally important games left to play.

Sunderland or Forest Green / Grimsby?.

Out of the relegation zone with a win on Saturday, what more incentive could the players need? Any kind of scrappy win will do and then one win out of 3 should do it.
Flip the results on 18:22 - Apr 18 with 2047 viewsaleanddale

Flip the results on 18:16 - Apr 18 by funkkk

Out of the relegation zone with a win on Saturday, what more incentive could the players need? Any kind of scrappy win will do and then one win out of 3 should do it.

agree.......

we are In form and playing well.

Hopeful the Dale supporters will turn up in numbers on Saturday.
Flip the results on 20:20 - Apr 18 with 1916 viewsgeraldo

It would have been better to draw on Sat and win last night.Beating Oldham would have put us outside of the bottom 4 with our fate clearly in our own hands. I know it is unlikely but if the teams above us put winning runs together then we are doomed!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024