Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Humphreys 12:38 - Apr 21 with 2583 viewsrkershaw

With Fulham looking a good bet to return to the Premiership what odds Humphreys to join us on a permanent basis??
Humphreys on 12:43 - Apr 21 with 2552 viewsNigeriamark

he won't be good enough next year for the premiership or possibly even the championship. If Fulham see him as a talent I reckon a 1 year loan could be on the cards although not us if we drop to league 2. Good chance if we stay up though
Humphreys on 13:08 - Apr 21 with 2494 viewsValleySaddler

One year loan would suit both parties,however I feel we would have to stay in League 1 for it to happen.
Humphreys on 13:39 - Apr 21 with 2429 viewsbrady

We should sign him up . He has shown some real quality in his games for us. Question being him or Davies. Humphries for me
Humphreys on 18:57 - Apr 21 with 2204 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Humphreys on 13:39 - Apr 21 by brady

We should sign him up . He has shown some real quality in his games for us. Question being him or Davies. Humphries for me

No, don't even think about either of them.
Humphreys on 19:27 - Apr 21 with 2089 viewsDaleFan7

He's good on the ball when he has time to control it. If he's put under any pressure the ball bounces far away from him, he's got a horrendous first touch.

Saying that he'd score more than 3 goals a season so I'd have him over Andrew.
Humphreys on 19:41 - Apr 21 with 2034 viewsDaleiLama

It's a no from me at present. Has all the tools but doesn't use them to his advantage often enough and gets pushed off the ball despite his physique. Unless Keith thinks he can get more out of him, I think we'd be better looking for a sharper option.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Humphreys on 09:50 - Apr 22 with 1648 viewsaleanddale

He is a talent - would like him here next year..

Agree he needs to work on his first touch and control!

If he had the above he would probably already be a championship player.
Humphreys on 10:46 - Apr 22 with 1579 viewsJimmyRustler

IF we stay up I think we could get him again. If we go down, there's more chance of a new series of Supermarket Sweep
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024