Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Bradford H 14:03 - Apr 21 with 26913 views442Dale

Subs:
Kgosi Ntlhe
Stephen Humphrys
Scott Wiseman
Brendan Moore
Aaron Morley
Alex Dobre
Matty Gillam
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 14:20]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:57 - Apr 21 with 3178 viewsBartRowou

I'd like to echo what someone said today about the tannoy. It was brutal. I'm surprised the local residents haven't complained.

I'd like to echo what someone said today about the tannoy. It was brutal. I'm surprised the local residents haven't complained.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Match thread: Bradford H on 21:40 - Apr 21 with 2980 viewskiwidale

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:57 - Apr 21 by BartRowou

What?

I said I'd like to echo what someone said today about the tannoy. It was brutal. I'm surprised the local residents haven't complained.

What?

I said I'd like to echo what someone said today about the tannoy. It was brutal. I'm surprised the local residents haven't complained.

What?

Forget it.

This is not the time for bickering.

Match thread: Bradford H on 22:21 - Apr 21 with 2817 viewsShun

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:35 - Apr 21 by DaleiLama

Done is a fine LB. He can also still score. We are short of goals. Which is most important and when is it time to try sommat new? Tuesday for me. Calvin and Done up front. We need something other than draws. We don't need it in a few weeks, we need it now.

Absolutely this. Done showed today he still has the scoring touch. It’s just a question of who to play at left wing back. Nthle is far too weak defensively for me, Hart has gone AWOL and Kitching seems to be being bred for the midfield.
Match thread: Bradford H on 07:57 - Apr 22 with 2389 viewsNigeriamark

Match thread: Bradford H on 22:21 - Apr 21 by Shun

Absolutely this. Done showed today he still has the scoring touch. It’s just a question of who to play at left wing back. Nthle is far too weak defensively for me, Hart has gone AWOL and Kitching seems to be being bred for the midfield.

Goals are a confidence thing and now he has got one got to be worth putting him upfront on Tuesday. Done getting 2 or 3 goals in the last 3 games could swing it for us. We certainly need something
Match thread: Bradford H on 08:52 - Apr 22 with 2273 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:51 - Apr 21 by dalenumber2

I'm sorry to say I think that was our last chance to escape relegation and unless a couple of small miracles occur I can't see us getting enough from our final three games to stay up. I'm not blaming any of the players who are all going to make mistakes especially when under such pressure. I am however questioning the tactics as I have been for most of the season, and that all comes down to Keith Hill. I am usually a glass half full person but, like someone said earlier in the thread, at the end of a dire second half I was actually waiting for Bradford to equalise. I can't face going to the last game against Charlton, if we need to win it to stay up. It will be far too depressing when we lose in in 90+2.

I think if the players had given up I might too. They clearly haven't. As bad as we fans felt at the FT whistle - imagine how our lads felt. Especially Josh. It aint over til its over. It gets more difficult by the week though.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match thread: Bradford H on 09:21 - Apr 22 with 2195 viewsfrenzied

Match thread: Bradford H on 08:52 - Apr 22 by DaleiLama

I think if the players had given up I might too. They clearly haven't. As bad as we fans felt at the FT whistle - imagine how our lads felt. Especially Josh. It aint over til its over. It gets more difficult by the week though.

Just have to keep going..we have been the cause of our own demise..sending off,missed pen ,own goal(v unfortunate mind you!!) and now dropped ball .if we had picked up the additional 6 points these incidents would have been worthy of little attention.

At present we have no control of our situation..hopefully Tues will give us a chance or failing that next Sat..its vital the players "park" all these issues and just go into Tues in the right frame of mind..i still feel we can survive and I will do everything I can to support the players and I'm sure many others on the terraces will do the same
Match thread: Bradford H on 09:42 - Apr 22 with 2145 viewsaleanddale

I have some positives.

We were so much better than Oldham on Tuesday and Bradford yesterday.

We still have an excellent chance of getting out of the mess we have put ourselves in.

If we get a point on Tuesday it could be enough to lift us out of the relegation Zone.

If we win on Tuesday we will be out of the relegation zone.

If we lose on Tuesday its highly likely we get another chance Saturday to get out of the relegation zone.

It's probable that in our final 3 games non will be dead rubbers ( exciting end to the season ).

We have to believe!! Josh will be gutted with his basic error but I am convinced we can turn this around and get 3 points on Tuesday night.

We have been very competitive in the last 10 games to give ourselves a chance! Let's take it now and put some pressure on Oldham Walsall Wimbledon and gillingham.
Match thread: Bradford H on 09:59 - Apr 22 with 2083 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread: Bradford H on 09:42 - Apr 22 by aleanddale

I have some positives.

We were so much better than Oldham on Tuesday and Bradford yesterday.

We still have an excellent chance of getting out of the mess we have put ourselves in.

If we get a point on Tuesday it could be enough to lift us out of the relegation Zone.

If we win on Tuesday we will be out of the relegation zone.

If we lose on Tuesday its highly likely we get another chance Saturday to get out of the relegation zone.

It's probable that in our final 3 games non will be dead rubbers ( exciting end to the season ).

We have to believe!! Josh will be gutted with his basic error but I am convinced we can turn this around and get 3 points on Tuesday night.

We have been very competitive in the last 10 games to give ourselves a chance! Let's take it now and put some pressure on Oldham Walsall Wimbledon and gillingham.

So many ifs....

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:04 - Apr 22 with 2072 viewsaleanddale

Match thread: Bradford H on 09:59 - Apr 22 by TVOS1907

So many ifs....

That's because I can't predict the future!

You would think we were relegated yesterday reading this thread.

I think we will bounce back Tuesday and get the required home win.

That would set up a cracking final 2 Saturday's.
Match thread: Bradford H on 10:09 - Apr 22 with 2045 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:04 - Apr 22 by aleanddale

I’m not sure ‘cracking’ is the right word!

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:22 - Apr 22 with 2014 viewsJimmyRustler

Can't believe you've used the word cracking....that's sadistic at best!

Dunno if it's been mentioned already with regards to Calvin's sitter but the main reason he 'fluffed' it is because he tried altering his body position so he could take the chance on with his left foot - I'm not sure any of the world's leading contortionists could have managed what he tried doing but then again, an actual footballer would have lashed it home with his weaker foot considering he was only around 8 yards out. If we could have hung on to the win then I'd have looked back and laughed at the whole situation. As it happens, I still don't know whether to laugh or cry
Match thread: Bradford H on 10:30 - Apr 22 with 1987 views442Dale

No, you would think we’d conceded a last minute goal after a really bad mistake that left people feeling pretty low.

We are allowed to without those who remain positive at all times insisting on us all looking on the bright side.

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:32 - Apr 22 with 1981 viewsaleanddale

When we gained promotion from league 2 ( twice ) it was nervy leading to ecstasy

When we survive this year it will be nervy leading to ecstasy.

Survival will feel like a promotion in a weird kind of way.
Match thread: Bradford H on 10:37 - Apr 22 with 1960 views442Dale

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:32 - Apr 22 by aleanddale

When we gained promotion from league 2 ( twice ) it was nervy leading to ecstasy

Great.

But for now I’ll be thoroughly miserable, if that’s ok.

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:38 - Apr 22 with 1948 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:32 - Apr 22 by aleanddale

Will it?

I think for the majority it would feel like a huge relief and a sense of “thank God that’s all over”.

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:39 - Apr 22 with 1948 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:37 - Apr 22 by 442Dale

Great.

But for now I’ll be thoroughly miserable, if that’s ok.

You need some white sock therapy

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:42 - Apr 22 with 1935 viewsD_Alien

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:39 - Apr 22 by DaleiLama

Preferably a pair discarded after the London Marathon

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:42 - Apr 22 with 1934 viewsaleanddale

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:38 - Apr 22 by TVOS1907

Will it?

I think for the majority it would feel like a huge relief and a sense of “thank God that’s all over”.

I think it will for me.

This is it.... The end game of a 46 game season.

If we do survive and throw in the mix the cup run ( 5th round - Wembley etc ) it will certainly be a season to remember.

I would trust hilly to get it right next season as well. I know he has faults and is a stubborn bleeder but he is a perfect fit for us.
Match thread: Bradford H on 10:45 - Apr 22 with 1921 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:42 - Apr 22 by D_Alien

Preferably a pair discarded after the London Marathon

Adding insult to injury (time loser)?

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:48 - Apr 22 with 1897 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:38 - Apr 22 by TVOS1907

Will it?

Certainly how I feel. Too much stress and drama with no prize at the end.

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:49 - Apr 22 with 1891 viewsD_Alien

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:45 - Apr 22 by DaleiLama

Adding insult to injury (time loser)?

He'll just feel a whole lot better when they're removed from his nostrils

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:53 - Apr 22 with 1871 viewsD_Alien

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:48 - Apr 22 by DaleiLama

A bit like the 'rhythm method' ?

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:56 - Apr 22 with 1857 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:42 - Apr 22 by aleanddale

I think it will for me.

This is it.... The end game of a 46 game season.

If we do survive and throw in the mix the cup run ( 5th round - Wembley etc ) it will certainly be a season to remember.

I would trust hilly to get it right next season as well. I know he has faults and is a stubborn bleeder but he is a perfect fit for us.

Promotion is something to celebrate after a campaign full of wonderful moments, winning games and scoring lots of goals.

Surviving relegation after a largely forgettable campaign which has been a chore for its majority is simply relief and not something to be celebrated in the same manner.

Hill can get it right if he realises what got us into this mess in the first place.

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:56 - Apr 22 with 1855 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:48 - Apr 22 by DaleiLama

Exactly.

Match thread: Bradford H on 11:04 - Apr 22 with 1836 views442Dale

Match thread: Bradford H on 10:39 - Apr 22 by DaleiLama

We’d not be in this position now if we’d worn them v Oldham as advised.

You all know I’m right.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024