Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket News 17:10 - Apr 23 with 44410 viewsClivert

Great value regardless of what division we are in.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/april/season-tickets_201819/
Season Ticket News on 17:17 - Apr 23 with 14585 viewsEllDale

Am I missing something or aren't there concessionary tickets for those of us 65 + quoted?
Season Ticket News on 17:18 - Apr 23 with 14583 viewsSandyDrum

£150.00 is unbelievable value!

I will be getting one for the first time in around 7 years, really happy with this!

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Season Ticket News on 17:29 - Apr 23 with 14512 views442Dale

Absolutely brilliant pricing structure, nice and simple too.

Answering the question above about concessionary prices: presume all adults are the same, and at those prices there’s no reason for further reductions.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season Ticket News on 17:36 - Apr 23 with 14490 viewsColDale

Fantastic Value. Great to see. Can't argue at all with those prices.

Maybe we'll be chipping in to get SpanishDale a season ticket now
Season Ticket News on 17:47 - Apr 23 with 14417 viewsNathaniel82

Quality. Knew it would be coming around soon, got my stash ready!! And with some vouchers this time too!
Season Ticket News on 17:47 - Apr 23 with 14413 viewsjudd

Well done the club. Let's hope they get the take up this offer deserves

Poll: What is it to be then?

Season Ticket News on 17:52 - Apr 23 with 14392 viewsDaley_Lama

Echo all above, fantastic value, well done RAFC.

Poll: DF in or out

Season Ticket News on 17:56 - Apr 23 with 14364 viewsBartRowou

Are there any money-off vouchers in the current season ticket books? Mine's in the other room and I've just sat down.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket News on 18:02 - Apr 23 with 14337 viewsMoonyDale

That's a hell of a good offer, well done to the club and let's hope there's a good take up .....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Season Ticket News on 18:09 - Apr 23 with 14293 viewsdingdangblue

Just need it to be a league 1 season ticket now! And it would turn a brilliant price into an unbelievable one!
Come on Dale : 2 big wins starting tomorrow!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Season Ticket News on 18:09 - Apr 23 with 14295 viewsNathaniel82

Season Ticket News on 17:56 - Apr 23 by BartRowou

Are there any money-off vouchers in the current season ticket books? Mine's in the other room and I've just sat down.

No. Voucher A and such. Used one for F.A. Cup game but no money off vouchers
Season Ticket News on 18:16 - Apr 23 with 14250 viewsoddjob007

Clever move to increase cost of main stand and main stand exec to fund Sandy Lane and maintain Pearl St prices.

No doubt some comments on main stand price to follow!
Season Ticket News on 18:24 - Apr 23 with 14214 viewsD_Alien

Season Ticket News on 18:16 - Apr 23 by oddjob007

Clever move to increase cost of main stand and main stand exec to fund Sandy Lane and maintain Pearl St prices.

But aren't the main stand prices still below what they were in 2016/17, prior to this season's botched initiative? Lessons have clearly been learnt

Getting 23 games for the price of 10 in the Pearl St is excellent value; similarly for other areas of the ground, which leaves no reason for anyone with an interest in watching Dale any excuse for not buying, and anyone quibbling should be arrested and thrown in prison

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season Ticket News on 18:30 - Apr 23 with 14172 viewsDalenet

Season Ticket News on 18:24 - Apr 23 by D_Alien

But aren't the main stand prices still below what they were in 2016/17, prior to this season's botched initiative? Lessons have clearly been learnt

Getting 23 games for the price of 10 in the Pearl St is excellent value; similarly for other areas of the ground, which leaves no reason for anyone with an interest in watching Dale any excuse for not buying, and anyone quibbling should be arrested and thrown in prison

Yes DA they are for working adults. Not sure that is true for the OAPS that used their annual voucher. Somebody will correct me. I have to say that I didn't expect a 25% increase this season given we may end up one tier down. But it is fair value compared to other clubs whichever division we land in.

I have an issue with so many home games this season Tuesday nights that has meant my season ticket wasn't great value this season - I should have gone for the country ticket. I would have liked the club to commit to spending some of the profit it made last season on pitch solutions for winter so we have more Saturday games - a promise to hire the tents again would be a start.
Season Ticket News on 18:32 - Apr 23 with 14156 views442Dale

Season Ticket News on 18:16 - Apr 23 by oddjob007

But the Main Stand price is still excellent value and much less than it was for many years bar last season's eventual '£200 everywhere price'.

The only reason for anyone to be annoyed would be under the "they are paying less than me" argument, not that their own ST is still great value at less than £11 a game

One of the reasons we have spent so many years debating around prices and trying to get the club to act is because of ourselves as supporters not seeing the bigger picture. When individual ST holders are complaining about the price of their ticket and a football club can use the "we can't please everyone line", nobody benefits. It's about looking a little further than the immediate impact on ourselves and analysing the whole situation: are these really good prices all over the ground? Yes. That's the end of it.

Do not let the phrase "we can't please everyone" be used, it's up to us all to prevent that.

Season Ticket News on 18:38 - Apr 23 with 14123 views442Dale

Season Ticket News on 18:30 - Apr 23 by Dalenet

Yes DA they are for working adults. Not sure that is true for the OAPS that used their annual voucher. Somebody will correct me. I have to say that I didn't expect a 25% increase this season given we may end up one tier down. But it is fair value compared to other clubs whichever division we land in.

I have an issue with so many home games this season Tuesday nights that has meant my season ticket wasn't great value this season - I should have gone for the country ticket. I would have liked the club to commit to spending some of the profit it made last season on pitch solutions for winter so we have more Saturday games - a promise to hire the tents again would be a start.

That last comment around the pitch is certainly one for the Trust to follow up on. Since the pitch was relaid, are the previous plans to renovate the pitch fully in the summer still in place?

http://www.daletrust.co.uk/2018/01/meeting-with-the-directors-part-2/

Reading that about last season's re-lay in mid-season, it appears that we presumably laid a turf based pitch ahead of the Spurs game:
<<"The pitch was replaced at great expense, with the club having no alternative but to go for a Turf based pitch rather than a Fibresand pitch. This was down to the time of the year when the replacement was installed as a fibresand pitch would not grow in February and could possibly lead to further problems as a result.">>

Season Ticket News on 18:46 - Apr 23 with 14074 viewsdingdangblue

Nice promo video too...

https://mobile.twitter.com/officiallydale/status/988445775834251264/video/1

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Season Ticket News on 18:54 - Apr 23 with 14044 viewsboromat

This is exactly what I've been asking for. A bit of differentiating. We can now advertise that adult season tickets start at £150 no ifs and buts about it. If you want a seat you pay a bit more if you want to be in the main stand you pay a bit more again but it's still fantastic value.

If we sell out the sandy quickly with prices at £150 I'd like to then see the Pearl street dropped to match see if we can really build on last year and make this year's initiative a success.

Not that it matters but I'm a main stand season ticket holder and will be staying there £250 is great value for money. It was at £407 I think minus the £25 voucher at its peak price which was daylight robbery to be honest.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Season Ticket News on 18:54 - Apr 23 with 14044 viewsD_Alien

Season Ticket News on 18:30 - Apr 23 by Dalenet

I'm no longer a working adult, but not an OAP either so wouldn't qualify for any discount

I do agree about the number of Tuesday night games though. I'm not able to make all of them but i don't think the club can be accused of not investing in the pitch albeit under the intense scrutiny of national media. A longer term solution would still be welcome

My point about 23 for the cost of 10 in the Pearl St was intended to illustrate how many games it'd be possible to miss with a ST whilst still being great value

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season Ticket News on 18:58 - Apr 23 with 14013 views442Dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2015/april/season-tickets-on-sale-from-monday

Prices from three years ago (following year saw the "price freeze/£10 admin fee but free" situation, last year the "price lowers as we sell more"):

MAIN STAND 
Adult £370
Concession £259
***Now £250***

PEARL STREET
Adult £333
Concession £222 
 ***Now £200***

SANDY LANE
Adult £277.50
Concession £185
***Now £150***

Concessions were 65+ and 21 and under. They had a £15 voucher if they bought the previous year, so yes a concession in the Main Stand is now paying six whole pounds more than they would have three years ago (see post above about looking at bigger picture).

The reductions are massive in the main though, the concerted efforts around pricing to retain and grow the fanbase to get regular season ticket holders should be congratulated.

Season Ticket News on 19:09 - Apr 23 with 13954 viewselectricblue

The club could make the main stand cheaper tbh..
An extra £100 just to sit down.

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Season Ticket News on 19:13 - Apr 23 with 13924 views442Dale

Season Ticket News on 19:09 - Apr 23 by electricblue

Or, not that it matters as the price is still good if you choose to sit there and it shouldn't matter what others pay, it's an extra £4.35 a game. Whereas on a matchday its currently an extra £5 for someone choosing to sit in the Main Stand rather than stand up.

Season Ticket News on 19:14 - Apr 23 with 13915 viewsDaley_Lama

Season Ticket News on 19:09 - Apr 23 by electricblue

Only extra £50 to sit down. TDS has seats too.

Poll: DF in or out

Season Ticket News on 19:24 - Apr 23 with 13868 viewsDalenet

Season Ticket News on 18:54 - Apr 23 by D_Alien

I'm no longer a working adult, but not an OAP either so wouldn't qualify for any discount

I do agree about the number of Tuesday night games though. I'm not able to make all of them but i don't think the club can be accused of not investing in the pitch albeit under the intense scrutiny of national media. A longer term solution would still be welcome

My point about 23 for the cost of 10 in the Pearl St was intended to illustrate how many games it'd be possible to miss with a ST whilst still being great value

I agree they are still good value but given we have only played 12 league games at home on a Saturday this season so far (13 after Charlton), that is a big risk if you live 150 miles away. But there is a Country season ticket. And as you say, you only need to make 12 games to cover the cost of the main season ticket.

Doesn't stop me asking the club to do more to get the pitch covered in winter so we can avoid cancellations due to weather
Season Ticket News on 19:29 - Apr 23 with 13837 viewsThe_DJ

Pleasantly surprised at the Early Bird prices.
£ 250 in the Main Stand is what I hoped the club would do.

A good chance many will renew.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024