Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Oxford away 14:09 - Apr 28 with 26172 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:12 - Apr 28 with 8533 views442Dale

No Humphrys. Not sure why Wiseman is on the bench.

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:18 - Apr 28 with 8476 viewshxdale

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:12 - Apr 28 by 442Dale

Thompson starts. he was chasing game last match he played.
Match thread: Oxford away on 14:19 - Apr 28 with 8445 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:12 - Apr 28 by 442Dale

Because Raff is 1st choice wing back when playing a back 3?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:19 - Apr 28 with 8439 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:18 - Apr 28 by hxdale

Thompson starts. he was chasing game last match he played.

...and it starts...

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:26 - Apr 28 with 8403 viewsJimmyRustler

I'm surprised we didn't deploy Raff in the CDM role after how comfortable we looked with him there on Tuesday night. With regards to the rest of the line-up, I'll reserve judgement until the final result/performance
Match thread: Oxford away on 14:27 - Apr 28 with 8384 views1mark1

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:19 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

...and it starts...

Are they not allowed their point of view, on a particular player?

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:30 - Apr 28 with 8351 viewsSaxonDale

Doesn't get much bigger than this.
Match thread: Oxford away on 14:33 - Apr 28 with 8318 viewshxdale

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:19 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

...and it starts...

People are allowed an opinion.
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:35 - Apr 28 with 8291 viewsSheffdale

Joey started well last time I watched. Tired around the 60 minute mark so I expect him to be subbed. Options on the bench. Heart says an away win; head a draw as Oxford just need the one point.
Match thread: Oxford away on 14:37 - Apr 28 with 8243 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:33 - Apr 28 by hxdale

People are allowed an opinion.

It's so predictable slagging off Thompson - before a ball is kicked. Really hope he makes a difference today.

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:39 - Apr 28 with 8245 viewsDale23years

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:37 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

It's so predictable slagging off Thompson - before a ball is kicked. Really hope he makes a difference today.

what part was he slagging him off, missed that part of his post

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:45 - Apr 28 with 8196 viewsJimmyRustler

It's predictable because he's been a passenger in the large majority of the games he's played in this season. I guarantee that every single one of the people who 'slag' him off share your view and desperately want him to do well/make a difference today
Match thread: Oxford away on 14:48 - Apr 28 with 8160 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Ehhhh!......No-one is slagging him off. Hx suggests that JT was flagging in his last game which is quite acceptable for a lad who has not had that much game time and indeed had a very very tough few months prior to his re-introduction.......

In fact he has done well at a time of need.....perhaps better than a few of the loan signings we have.

Give him an hour and see how he fares.
Match thread: Oxford away on 14:50 - Apr 28 with 8131 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:39 - Apr 28 by Dale23years

what part was he slagging him off, missed that part of his post

Oh right - so that was encouraging - my mistake! Maybe, just maybe everyone could for once back the manager on his selection's in our biggest game of the season? It's not that hard - I just find it sad before a ball is kicked.
Up the Dale.

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:51 - Apr 28 with 8115 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:48 - Apr 28 by Yorkshire_Dale

Ehhhh!......No-one is slagging him off. Hx suggests that JT was flagging in his last game which is quite acceptable for a lad who has not had that much game time and indeed had a very very tough few months prior to his re-introduction.......

In fact he has done well at a time of need.....perhaps better than a few of the loan signings we have.

Give him an hour and see how he fares.

That's probably why he had Tuesday night off!

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:55 - Apr 28 with 8097 views442Dale

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:50 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

Oh right - so that was encouraging - my mistake! Maybe, just maybe everyone could for once back the manager on his selection's in our biggest game of the season? It's not that hard - I just find it sad before a ball is kicked.
Up the Dale.

Not really a case of not backing him, just wondering around the thinking. The formation makes sense

Anyway, white socks.

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:58 - Apr 28 with 8058 viewsDale23years

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:50 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

Up the Dale.

get a grip ffs.

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Match thread: Oxford away on 15:00 - Apr 28 with 8018 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:55 - Apr 28 by 442Dale

Not really a case of not backing him, just wondering around the thinking. The formation makes sense

Anyway, white socks.

That is our strongest back 5? Regardless of how well Wiseman did Tuesday I think Hill has gone with the 5 which have brought us our recent solidity away from home. It's a good dilemma for him as Wiseman is a very good player but Raff is number 1 choice.

Match thread: Oxford away on 15:03 - Apr 28 with 7982 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Oxford away on 14:58 - Apr 28 by Dale23years

get a grip ffs.

Hill out?

Match thread: Oxford away on 15:05 - Apr 28 with 7983 views442Dale

Rafferty sitting in midfield. Done left wing back but Thompson much higher on other side.

Match thread: Oxford away on 15:27 - Apr 28 with 7723 viewsChaffRAFC

I've always been one of Thompson's biggest critics but even I can see the positive effect he's having on the side when he plays. He's rightly been used recently and right subbed off to change things up but for me, he's very deserving of a start.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Match thread: Oxford away on 15:51 - Apr 28 with 7404 viewsNigeriamark

Match thread: Oxford away on 15:27 - Apr 28 by ChaffRAFC

I've always been one of Thompson's biggest critics but even I can see the positive effect he's having on the side when he plays. He's rightly been used recently and right subbed off to change things up but for me, he's very deserving of a start.

0-0 half time. nothing really in it although I would say Oxford had slightly the better chances. Need a spark in this half otherwise not looking like scoring.
Match thread: Oxford away on 15:53 - Apr 28 with 7376 views442Dale

It’s got to half time and I’m still trying to work out what name you’d give to our formation. The usual back three, Done left wing back and nobody specific covering the right wing with Thompson and Rathbone popping up there on occasion. It’s definitely not a 3-5-2 or 5-3-2, maybe 3-4-3 but very lopsided.

We’ve looked ok going forward without creating anything clear cut, going down our left we look threatening.

Match thread: Oxford away on 15:57 - Apr 28 with 7283 viewsNigeriamark

Match thread: Oxford away on 15:53 - Apr 28 by 442Dale

It’s got to half time and I’m still trying to work out what name you’d give to our formation. The usual back three, Done left wing back and nobody specific covering the right wing with Thompson and Rathbone popping up there on occasion. It’s definitely not a 3-5-2 or 5-3-2, maybe 3-4-3 but very lopsided.

We’ve looked ok going forward without creating anything clear cut, going down our left we look threatening.

other tham Wimbledon other results going for us. Could be that by next Saturday Charlton are guaranteed a playoff place and could rest players before the playoffs
Match thread: Oxford away on 15:58 - Apr 28 with 7285 viewsD_Dale

Match thread: Oxford away on 15:51 - Apr 28 by Nigeriamark

0-0 half time. nothing really in it although I would say Oxford had slightly the better chances. Need a spark in this half otherwise not looking like scoring.

Oxford FC twitter:

HT: #OUFC 0-0 @officiallydale. No stoppage time at the end of a fairly even first period. One brilliant save from Eastwood and two routine saves from Lillis sum up the half.

25' BRILLIANT from Eastwood. A left-wing cross finds Andrew unmarked at the back post and his header from point-blank range is somehow turned aside by the U's goalie, who also reacts quickly to claim a header from the corner. #OUFC 0-0 #Dale
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024