Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations Accy 21:29 - Apr 28 with 3198 viewspioneer

Champions and a trophy, something Dale and their manager have yet to achieve despite having bigger crowds/budgets. They will enjoy hosting the likes of Sunderland and (probably) Bolton next year.
Congratulations Accy on 21:38 - Apr 28 with 3160 views442Dale

Both Coleman and Hill are good managers at their respective clubs. No need for the comparison. The only way we can is how both have done at Dale, but that’s unfair on Coleman. Much as it would be to compare Hill to Flitcroft at Barnsley.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Congratulations Accy on 21:42 - Apr 28 with 3146 viewsTVOS1907

Accrington have done exceptionally well and their achievement in securing the League 2 title can only be applauded.

Quite why it has to be used as another stick to beat Dale and Hill with I'm not sure.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Congratulations Accy on 21:45 - Apr 28 with 3127 viewsrochdale_ranger

The two are totally unrelated even though it does seem perverse that Accrington will be in a higher league then us next season.
Congratulations Accy on 16:44 - Apr 29 with 2839 viewsaleanddale

Yes congratulations to Accy and John Coleman.

Tremendous effort to get promotion and finish as champions.

Good luck next season ( except when you play us in lg1 )
Congratulations Accy on 17:34 - Apr 29 with 2765 views1mark1

Yes congratulations to Accrington, absolutely amazing achievement, especially considering the low fan base numbers etc. Good luck next season.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Congratulations Accy on 19:35 - Apr 29 with 2676 viewsmikehunt

They are going to ruffle some feathers in Lge 1 next season. They always do well against higher league opposition in cup games. Will be an interesting season for them.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Congratulations Accy on 14:43 - Apr 30 with 2391 viewsdawlishdale

I'm delighted that Accy have been promoted, and especially so as Champions.Well done to them, and their supporters, who have always made us feel at home when we've played there in the past.

It should also stop Hilly saying that we are punching above our weight every second interview.
Congratulations Accy on 14:46 - Apr 30 with 2385 viewsSuddenLad

Congratulations Accy on 14:43 - Apr 30 by dawlishdale

I'm delighted that Accy have been promoted, and especially so as Champions.Well done to them, and their supporters, who have always made us feel at home when we've played there in the past.

It should also stop Hilly saying that we are punching above our weight every second interview.

Why should it prevent Hilly from saying that we are punching above our weight ? We are. Accrington will also be punching above their weight in terms of finance, budget and attendance figures.

What's wrong in stating the obvious.... ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations Accy on 14:58 - Apr 30 with 2367 viewsdawlishdale

Congratulations Accy on 14:46 - Apr 30 by SuddenLad

Why should it prevent Hilly from saying that we are punching above our weight ? We are. Accrington will also be punching above their weight in terms of finance, budget and attendance figures.

What's wrong in stating the obvious.... ?

We all know that we can't compete with the majority of teams in L1 and L2.

It just gets sickening to hear it almost every week. The Directors are always saying the same as if to ready us for oblivion. And yet, we made a record profit for the last financial year, and are probably going to be well in profit again this coming year....yet we may well be relegated.

It just begins to grate with me to keep hearing that we really belong in non league from our Manager and Directors. Especially seeing as the Manager will be one of the best remunerated in L1 , which I suppose leaves us less for player wages.
Congratulations Accy on 15:24 - Apr 30 with 2331 viewsSuddenLad

Congratulations Accy on 14:58 - Apr 30 by dawlishdale

We all know that we can't compete with the majority of teams in L1 and L2.

It just gets sickening to hear it almost every week. The Directors are always saying the same as if to ready us for oblivion. And yet, we made a record profit for the last financial year, and are probably going to be well in profit again this coming year....yet we may well be relegated.

It just begins to grate with me to keep hearing that we really belong in non league from our Manager and Directors. Especially seeing as the Manager will be one of the best remunerated in L1 , which I suppose leaves us less for player wages.

Whoever said we belong in 'non-league' ? Or oblivion ?

What makes you think that the manager is amongst the 'best remunerated' in League One ?

Having made a record profit, how do you think we paid for the purchase of the ground ? Or the Ratcliffe Arms ? Or the new pitch ?

The Directors have an absolute responsibility to ensure that the club is run within its' means. Unless you want a Bury scenario. £12.5 million in debt and bottom of the league.

Which scenario would you prefer ? Us or Bury ?

The manager and Directors are only stating the facts. The obvious. Why is that difficult to comprehend ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024