Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apropos of Nothing 18:11 - May 3 with 2109 viewsBartRowou

1. Stockport County made it to the play offs in the National League North but were knocked out by Chorley last night.

2. Here's a nice goal from Jason Peake.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Apropos of Nothing on 14:54 - May 4 with 1834 viewsD_Dale

2. A bit fortunate the goal stood, given Shaun Reid's typically, erm, robust challenge. The Carlisle goal was, older fans will recognise, scored by sometime Dale player Dean Walling.

1. This season promotions from the tiers below L2 follow a new system.

The club that joins Macclesfield is determined by:

Wednesday 2nd May 2018
Elimination Round - Match A - 5th place vs 6th place [Aldershot 1 Ebbsfleet 1. Ebbsfleet won 5-4 on penalties]

Thursday 3rd May 2018
Elimination Round - Match B - 4th place vs 7th Place [Boreham Wood 2 AFC Fylde 1 (Simon Grand)]

Saturday 5th May 2018
Semi Final - 2nd place vs winner of Match A [Tranmere R. v Ebbsfleet]

Sunday 6th May 2018
Semi Final- 3rd place vs winner of Match B [Sutton U. v Boreham W.]

Saturday 12th May 2018
Promotion Final - Wembley Stadium

(I've troubled to share this information while hoping that in the 2018-19 season it will be the Biffos and not Dale who play Tranmere or Ebbsfleet or Sutton or Boreham.)
Apropos of Nothing on 15:08 - May 4 with 1814 viewsSandyDrum

Apropos of Nothing on 14:54 - May 4 by D_Dale

2. A bit fortunate the goal stood, given Shaun Reid's typically, erm, robust challenge. The Carlisle goal was, older fans will recognise, scored by sometime Dale player Dean Walling.

1. This season promotions from the tiers below L2 follow a new system.

The club that joins Macclesfield is determined by:

Wednesday 2nd May 2018
Elimination Round - Match A - 5th place vs 6th place [Aldershot 1 Ebbsfleet 1. Ebbsfleet won 5-4 on penalties]

Thursday 3rd May 2018
Elimination Round - Match B - 4th place vs 7th Place [Boreham Wood 2 AFC Fylde 1 (Simon Grand)]

Saturday 5th May 2018
Semi Final - 2nd place vs winner of Match A [Tranmere R. v Ebbsfleet]

Sunday 6th May 2018
Semi Final- 3rd place vs winner of Match B [Sutton U. v Boreham W.]

Saturday 12th May 2018
Promotion Final - Wembley Stadium

(I've troubled to share this information while hoping that in the 2018-19 season it will be the Biffos and not Dale who play Tranmere or Ebbsfleet or Sutton or Boreham.)

That Aldershot v Ebbsfleet match was fantastic, I chose to watch it over Roma v Liverpool.

Aldershot took the lead in the 108th minute only for Ebbsfleet to equalise in the 118th.

Penalties:

Aldershot were 3-1 up after 3 pens each and only needed to score one more of for Ebbs to miss one.

Aldershot miss the next two, Ebbs score both.

Sudden Death:
Both teams score their first pen of sudden death.
Shots keeper hits the post and Ebbsfleet score to win.

I really like the new format, no 2 leg nonsense, just two teams slugging it out for glory!

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Apropos of Nothing on 16:29 - May 4 with 1696 viewsD_Alien

Apropos of Nothing on 15:08 - May 4 by SandyDrum

That Aldershot v Ebbsfleet match was fantastic, I chose to watch it over Roma v Liverpool.

Aldershot took the lead in the 108th minute only for Ebbsfleet to equalise in the 118th.

Penalties:

Aldershot were 3-1 up after 3 pens each and only needed to score one more of for Ebbs to miss one.

Aldershot miss the next two, Ebbs score both.

Sudden Death:
Both teams score their first pen of sudden death.
Shots keeper hits the post and Ebbsfleet score to win.

I really like the new format, no 2 leg nonsense, just two teams slugging it out for glory!

Very much agree about avoiding the two-leg format, whilst confering an advantage on teams between 2-7th due to their finishing place in the table. This should be extended to the EFL, and with auto promotion for the first 3 in L2, the team finishing in 9th place (or 8th place in L1) getting a shot at promotion

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Apropos of Nothing on 16:36 - May 4 with 1675 viewsDaley_Lama

Bradford PA sneaked into the playoffs by scoring a last minute goal at Kidderminster last Sat.

What appeared to be their entire playing staff, management and away support piled off a coach at a service station and their joy and happiness lifted my Oxford gloom a bit.

They beat Kiddy again in the 4th v 7th playoff and are my plucky underdogs team now.

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024