Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread 16:38 - May 11 with 4503 viewsmodelboydave

Its time for my annual what are you doing tomorrow thread.

Now we don't have to worry about the Dale for another 3 Months what is everyone up to tomorrow?

Il start. Im off for a Swim, then going for a fry up to negate any goodness the swim does me. After that i'm off to work for 4 hours.

In the evening i'm going to a Eurovision Song Contest Party, which will be full of Eastern European Women that my friend has invited off the internet. I don't enjoy the TV but the food and company are ok.

that's it.

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 16:39 - May 11 with 3816 viewsAtThePeake

Working so I can go down to Wembley for a dead rubber on Sunday. Coys.

Tangled up in blue.

The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 17:31 - May 11 with 3736 viewsjudd

Watching Mayfield then avoiding Euorshite

Poll: What is it to be then?

The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 17:34 - May 11 with 3729 viewsEllDale

Working, then, weather permitting, relaxing at a local league cricket match.
The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 17:36 - May 11 with 3722 viewsMoonyDale

Tomorrow I will be mostly wearing pants......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 18:05 - May 11 with 3683 viewselectricblue

Comtemplating if i should back a horse tip tomoz........

Dont ask which as i wont know until after the race run before this horse runs.......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 18:14 - May 11 with 3671 viewsDalenet

Garden needs some work and then off to gym. I hate the summer season
The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 18:18 - May 11 with 3666 viewsYorkshire_Dale

The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 18:14 - May 11 by Dalenet

Garden needs some work and then off to gym. I hate the summer season

Yeah,and we are only a week in.......bobbins.
The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 18:33 - May 11 with 3643 viewsnordenblue

Working for 4 hours first thing then out mid morning missing lots of clay pigeons
Login to get fewer ads

The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 18:35 - May 11 with 3638 viewsoff2div1

Cup Final Under 14,s grand kid
The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 19:12 - May 11 with 3564 viewsmodelboydave

The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 18:18 - May 11 by Yorkshire_Dale

Yeah,and we are only a week in.......bobbins.

How can it be a week tomorrow since we survived.... zoomed by

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 19:27 - May 11 with 3532 viewsCanaDale

Even over here it's not the same without Saturday football (never soccer!) having a big grill up this weekend, BBQ weather.
The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 23:20 - May 11 with 3337 viewsFrog

Think I'll check the bike over, throwing out a bit of 2 stroke, then carry on putting some extra sockets In the garage. Life in the fast lane.........
The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 06:41 - May 12 with 3212 viewsfitzochris

Watching Motherwell v Hamilton. I got free tickets and, well, someone has to.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 08:09 - May 12 with 3154 viewsrochdaleriddler

Checking into an ocean facing apartment in portreath, drinking cider and eating pasties

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 08:37 - May 12 with 3121 viewsNigeriamark

The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 23:20 - May 11 by Frog

Think I'll check the bike over, throwing out a bit of 2 stroke, then carry on putting some extra sockets In the garage. Life in the fast lane.........

Life in the fast lane for me too. Already done the weekly food shop and chopped up an onion

Exhausted

If I can drag myself out later I'll go to buy a ticket for next weeks final game of the Ukrainian football season ( Dynamo Kiev V Shakhtar Donetsk)
The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 09:12 - May 12 with 3063 viewsYouTubeDale

Still plenty of football to watch today.

Scunthorpe v Rotherham
Boreham W v Tranmere
Middlesbrough v Villa

and two League 2 games.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 10:04 - May 12 with 3016 viewsDaley_Lama

Little Shop of Horrors.

Not the bury available for transfer player list, the musical at Bacup Theatre.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 11:19]

Poll: DF in or out

The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 12:26 - May 12 with 2880 viewsZac_B

The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 08:37 - May 12 by Nigeriamark

Life in the fast lane for me too. Already done the weekly food shop and chopped up an onion

Exhausted

If I can drag myself out later I'll go to buy a ticket for next weeks final game of the Ukrainian football season ( Dynamo Kiev V Shakhtar Donetsk)

By any chance, do you have a spare room in Kiev on the 26th?
The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 13:13 - May 12 with 2835 viewsNigeriamark

The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 12:26 - May 12 by Zac_B

By any chance, do you have a spare room in Kiev on the 26th?

Depends if you have a spare ticket!!!😀

I am in a temporary place which is tiny but probably ok for 1 person on a sofa bed. Won’t be there until the Friday as I am in Belarus . Send me A PM if you only need the 1 spot
The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 13:27 - May 12 with 2817 viewsSalwaDale

I did the big shop and am now watching some football on my tv. Same as normal really, but less stressful.

TBBT

The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 13:29 - May 12 with 2813 viewsZac_B

The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 13:13 - May 12 by Nigeriamark

Depends if you have a spare ticket!!!😀

I am in a temporary place which is tiny but probably ok for 1 person on a sofa bed. Won’t be there until the Friday as I am in Belarus . Send me A PM if you only need the 1 spot

It's actually for my Father and it's looking increasingly likely he won't have a ticket after yesterday's ballot results. I fly to Paphos early Sunday morning so it was never an option for me. His current plan, like many, is just to stay up through the night before flying back Sunday but will let you know if he decides a bit of rest is best.

How far are you from the stadium and the train station? Two lads I know are going via Lviv and simply need a place to put there bags for the day before a train back to Lviv at 6.50am.

Feel free to tell me to F off and stop asking things by the way, ha ha
The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 13:41 - May 12 with 2797 viewsNigeriamark

The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 13:29 - May 12 by Zac_B

It's actually for my Father and it's looking increasingly likely he won't have a ticket after yesterday's ballot results. I fly to Paphos early Sunday morning so it was never an option for me. His current plan, like many, is just to stay up through the night before flying back Sunday but will let you know if he decides a bit of rest is best.

How far are you from the stadium and the train station? Two lads I know are going via Lviv and simply need a place to put there bags for the day before a train back to Lviv at 6.50am.

Feel free to tell me to F off and stop asking things by the way, ha ha

He is welcome to stay & if he gets there Friday & wants to stay on until Monday or so it may give hime some better flight options. A good 30 minutes walk to the stadium but its a nice walk. & there are literally tons of Bars en-route . I will go to one of the fanzones I think they are setting up. . I am in a good part of town ( near St Sophias cathedral & Golden gate). As I type this the trophy is actually on display at the end of my street but I don' know how to upload the photo I took about 30 minutes ago. Tons of security around it probably to keep Sepp Blatter away.
Not sure where the station is but it isn't a big city & Uber/Taxi should be out an about in force. Issue may be if they are closing off the streets that weekend but I wouldn't imagine it would be more than a 30 minute or so walkaway ( everything else is). The can leave their bags although may need to knock on the door hard to wake me up to collect them!!
The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 13:52 - May 12 with 2783 viewsZac_B

The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 13:41 - May 12 by Nigeriamark

He is welcome to stay & if he gets there Friday & wants to stay on until Monday or so it may give hime some better flight options. A good 30 minutes walk to the stadium but its a nice walk. & there are literally tons of Bars en-route . I will go to one of the fanzones I think they are setting up. . I am in a good part of town ( near St Sophias cathedral & Golden gate). As I type this the trophy is actually on display at the end of my street but I don' know how to upload the photo I took about 30 minutes ago. Tons of security around it probably to keep Sepp Blatter away.
Not sure where the station is but it isn't a big city & Uber/Taxi should be out an about in force. Issue may be if they are closing off the streets that weekend but I wouldn't imagine it would be more than a 30 minute or so walkaway ( everything else is). The can leave their bags although may need to knock on the door hard to wake me up to collect them!!

That's brilliant, thank you so much - I'll let them all know of your very kind offers.

My Father already has his flights, arrives early Saturday and leaves Sunday mid morning - thw big hope is that a win for the reds will see him partying until the flight home. A Madrid win and then needing to stay awake until the flight could be tricky...
The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 14:40 - May 12 with 2731 viewsSandyman

Lie in. Shopping. Food. Watch Boreham Wood v Tranmere to see which town Oldham will be taking next season. Pub for more play-offs. 21st birthday do.
The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 21:27 - May 12 with 2550 viewswindowsbug

The Annual what are you doing tomorrow thread on 23:20 - May 11 by Frog

What have you got?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024