Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nicky Adams signs for League 2 club 18:18 - May 15 with 4942 viewsNathaniel82

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2018/may/nicky-returns-to-the-shakers/
Nicky Adams signs for League 2 club on 18:24 - May 15 with 4910 viewsShun

Good signing. Not a huge name and a player who should have some affinity with the club - everything they lacked this season.
Nicky Adams signs for League 2 club on 18:25 - May 15 with 4902 viewsaleanddale

He will have a great time at carrington comparing all those tattoos!
Nicky Adams signs for League 2 club on 18:26 - May 15 with 4893 viewsD_Alien

Nailed on to be their next manager, c. October

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Nicky Adams signs for League 2 club on 18:32 - May 15 with 4853 viewsColDale

No reference to the Chur? Won't believe it until I see that tho' we did get the "turned down other deals" line.
Nicky Adams signs for League 2 club on 20:06 - May 15 with 4626 views100notout

gigglers investing in youth!!!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Nicky Adams signs for League 2 club on 20:15 - May 15 with 4585 viewsTVOS1907

Nicky Adams signs for League 2 club on 20:06 - May 15 by 100notout

gigglers investing in youth!!!

Yes!

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2018/may/new-mascot-revealed/

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Nicky Adams signs for League 2 club on 20:32 - May 15 with 4527 viewsKenBoon

Nicky Adams signs for League 2 club on 20:15 - May 15 by TVOS1907

Yes!

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2018/may/new-mascot-revealed/

Dozzer the Rozzer
Nicky Adams signs for League 2 club on 21:47 - May 15 with 4328 viewsRAFCBLUE

Nicky Adams signs for League 2 club on 18:24 - May 15 by Shun

Good signing. Not a huge name and a player who should have some affinity with the club - everything they lacked this season.

Not sure about that Shun.

Not played since November 2017 having suffered a very serious knee injury (ACL)

By the time August comes, that’s 9 months of no competition.

bury only giving an “initial” one year deal tells its own story and a more cautious approach taken than with Jermaine Beckford’s knees a year ago.

A risk for bury - calculated or not, time will tell.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Login to get fewer ads

Nicky Adams signs for League 2 club on 00:20 - May 16 with 4132 viewsDaley_Lama

Decent player and decent chap.

As I like him I hope he has an injury free season next season. Beckford springs to mind of recent players they have signed who are good but got crocked early on.

Poll: DF in or out

Nicky Adams signs for League 2 club on 04:19 - May 16 with 4039 viewsSandyman

Looks like the League 2 club are after a finance manager as well!! Better late than never I guess...

https://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/Bury-Football-Club/jobs/Finance-Manager-de96fd85336
Nicky Adams signs for League 2 club on 09:33 - May 16 with 3777 viewsParkinsGimp

Nicky Adams signs for League 2 club on 04:19 - May 16 by Sandyman

Looks like the League 2 club are after a finance manager as well!! Better late than never I guess...

https://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/Bury-Football-Club/jobs/Finance-Manager-de96fd85336

Wow that will be a job and a half, especially with all those loans and CCj's and other dodgy deals going in...will be a very busy person...if they are given the correct information.
Nicky Adams signs for League 2 club on 10:41 - May 16 with 3693 viewsBarryStrange

He is a guy that has been promoted from League Two several times (was he part of your 2010 team? He was a big part of ours in 2015 and got Northampton up too), he lives locally and is very popular at the club already.

Whilst we have been way too addicted to bringing back ex-players, this is one that feels right. The ACL injury is an issue, but very few players play as long as he has without picking up a serious knock at some point. If Beckford stays at the club (and at this point in post-season his soundings on the subject sound ominously like Vaughan's last year and Clarke the year before) Nicky could be the supply line from the right we haven't had since we sold Nicky Adams.
Nicky Adams signs for League 2 club on 11:18 - May 16 with 3632 viewsSuddenLad

Nicky Adams signs for League 2 club on 10:41 - May 16 by BarryStrange

He is a guy that has been promoted from League Two several times (was he part of your 2010 team? He was a big part of ours in 2015 and got Northampton up too), he lives locally and is very popular at the club already.

Whilst we have been way too addicted to bringing back ex-players, this is one that feels right. The ACL injury is an issue, but very few players play as long as he has without picking up a serious knock at some point. If Beckford stays at the club (and at this point in post-season his soundings on the subject sound ominously like Vaughan's last year and Clarke the year before) Nicky could be the supply line from the right we haven't had since we sold Nicky Adams.

I always liked Nicky Adams both on and off the field. In all seriousness, if you can rid your club of the disruptive and rebellious influences in the dressing room, you'll go a long way to turning things round. Players like Nicky Adams are exactly the kind of player that Bury need to start the rebuilding process........someone who cares about the club and who isn't a mercenary. At least you've made a start.....

Now get rid of the Chur and you're on a roll...

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Nicky Adams signs for League 2 club on 11:41 - May 16 with 3599 viewsD_Alien

Nicky Adams signs for League 2 club on 11:18 - May 16 by SuddenLad

I always liked Nicky Adams both on and off the field. In all seriousness, if you can rid your club of the disruptive and rebellious influences in the dressing room, you'll go a long way to turning things round. Players like Nicky Adams are exactly the kind of player that Bury need to start the rebuilding process........someone who cares about the club and who isn't a mercenary. At least you've made a start.....

Now get rid of the Chur and you're on a roll...

Get rid of the chur, climb the table and pay the bill...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Nicky Adams signs for League 2 club on 12:52 - May 16 with 3475 viewsdale5758

I don't like using stuff about Bury but I found this very funny..it's just hit the Mongs board...its also pretty insightful about the goings on over the past few seasons and managers

[Post edited 16 May 2018 12:54]

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024