Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
another world cup quiz 20:18 - May 15 with 1554 viewsNigeriamark

When you see the squad it really was weak. Much better this time around. I only got 11 :-(

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43953451
another world cup quiz on 00:34 - May 16 with 1445 viewsDaley_Lama

17 for me.

are the ones I couldn't remember at all

None of the 1-11 of the last world cup have any hope of being at this world cup.

Realistically only 4 or 5 players from our last world cup squad will be in this world cup squad. From that list they were numbered.

Only 2/3 of those are potential first teamers.

Massive overhaul and from watching the qualifications, it shows in terms of style of play at least.

Only time will tell if it will show in terms of results. I'm optimistic myself, if/when we go out of the competition I think it will be playing attractive football, which has been totally missing from the last few tournaments.

Poll: DF in or out

another world cup quiz on 09:12 - May 16 with 1336 viewsAtThePeake

another world cup quiz on 00:34 - May 16 by Daley_Lama

17 for me.

are the ones I couldn't remember at all

None of the 1-11 of the last world cup have any hope of being at this world cup.

Realistically only 4 or 5 players from our last world cup squad will be in this world cup squad. From that list they were numbered.

Only 2/3 of those are potential first teamers.

Massive overhaul and from watching the qualifications, it shows in terms of style of play at least.

Only time will tell if it will show in terms of results. I'm optimistic myself, if/when we go out of the competition I think it will be playing attractive football, which has been totally missing from the last few tournaments.

I think a few of your 5 there have fallen out of favour/retired from internationals or are injured, will be interesting to see what happens today. Would love to see a couple of wildcards like Sancho and Lookman involved.

Tangled up in blue.

another world cup quiz on 10:49 - May 16 with 1291 viewsBarryStrange

Amazing how little some of those have achieved in 4 years. Ross Barkley.
another world cup quiz on 15:13 - May 16 with 1206 viewsDaley_Lama

4 players in the squad from 4 years ago

Cahill
Wellbeck
Henderson
Sterling

11 players in the squad from 2 years ago

Walker
Rose
Cahill
Sterling
Kane
Vardy
Henderson
Stones
Dier
Alli
Rashford

Poll: DF in or out

another world cup quiz on 16:14 - May 16 with 1171 viewsNigeriamark

another world cup quiz on 15:13 - May 16 by Daley_Lama

4 players in the squad from 4 years ago

Cahill
Wellbeck
Henderson
Sterling

11 players in the squad from 2 years ago

Walker
Rose
Cahill
Sterling
Kane
Vardy
Henderson
Stones
Dier
Alli
Rashford

emphasises how poor that squad was 4 years ago. This squad much more positive, better players and the benefit of drawing one of the weaker groups. Should be good enough for second in the group at least. We can't get Iceland in the last 16 either

As well as the players I think Southgate has definitely developed as a manager. Didn't rate him at first and no way he would have dropped Hart in the past. seems to be picking on merit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024