Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's watching it? 10:25 - May 19 with 7456 viewsD_Alien

Impossible to escape the saturated coverage, unless you can escape to a remote island, and even then, there's a chance they'll turn up on honeymoon

Just wait for the first 'royal gaffe' and she'll be dubbed the Countess of Dumb by the ragtops

As for me, I'll take in the service but probably end up shooting the telly when Fiona Bruce appears... again

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Who's watching it? on 10:30 - May 19 with 4124 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Ginger has left it too late.......run now while you can Laddie!
Who's watching it? on 10:36 - May 19 with 4114 views1mark1

The beauty of multi channel tv is that there is plenty of good or at least passable things to find to watch.
Amazes me how the media try to make out that there is mass support or interest in these events, yet out and about there are less flags now than there will be when the World Cup is here. Be interesting to know how many would pay money to watch the event on tele, if it was PPV.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Who's watching it? on 10:45 - May 19 with 4096 viewsfitzochris

Two football cup finals today. There begins and endeth my TV interest on this lovely sunny day.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Who's watching it? on 10:56 - May 19 with 4074 views1mark1

Who's watching it? on 10:45 - May 19 by fitzochris

Two football cup finals today. There begins and endeth my TV interest on this lovely sunny day.

Absolutely, plus plenty of other sport available.

Who's watching it? on 11:19 - May 19 with 4019 viewsisitme

Who's watching it? on 10:56 - May 19 by 1mark1

Absolutely, plus plenty of other sport available.

Rugby Union premiership semi finals today. Not everyone's cup of tea but a lovely day to see to see running rugby.
Who's watching it? on 11:25 - May 19 with 4010 viewssuffolkdale

Chris Dunphy Ecclesiastical probably did the heating in the chapel! Great PR for the nation, we in Suffolk wish them well and have sent them Exiles application forms!
Who's watching it? on 11:38 - May 19 with 3983 viewselectricblue

Not a chance..
Thank god the missus is working today.

The media as been saturated beyond overkill since friday morning....

According to the tv media nothing else happens in the world when there is a royal wedding.

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Who's watching it? on 12:59 - May 19 with 3877 viewsNathaniel82

Nope! So far I’ve managed to miss it entirely!! I’m sure I’ll chance upon it at some point but overall, I’m happy.
Login to get fewer ads

Who's watching it? on 13:04 - May 19 with 3866 viewsDalenet

Who's watching it? on 11:25 - May 19 by suffolkdale

Chris Dunphy Ecclesiastical probably did the heating in the chapel! Great PR for the nation, we in Suffolk wish them well and have sent them Exiles application forms!

I don't think they have any heating in there. It is very cold in there in winter. Opportunity for him.

I have to say the cello player was brilliant and good publicity for him. Just had my hair cut and even the barbers has it on. Can't escape it
Who's watching it? on 13:08 - May 19 with 3860 viewsdownunder

I escaped to remote island, but not remote enough to still have 3 channels showing it. Anyhow, Sky Sport have just shown The Crusaders return to the top of Super 15, and I have escaped to the computer, thirst quenched with a couple of bottles of Rochdale Cider, now the wife has commandeered the TV.
Who's watching it? on 13:43 - May 19 with 3788 viewsMoonyDale

I would rather have my eyes peeled then dropped into vinegar than watch this absolute fkin shite, in fact i'd go as far as buying a season ticket to watch Bury rather than be subjected to another royal b'stard wedding......So in answer to the question......Not fkin me.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Who's watching it? on 13:43 - May 19 with 3780 viewsAtThePeake

Lizards.

Tangled up in blue.

Who's watching it? on 13:45 - May 19 with 3777 viewsD_Alien

Who's watching it? on 13:04 - May 19 by Dalenet

I don't think they have any heating in there. It is very cold in there in winter. Opportunity for him.

I have to say the cello player was brilliant and good publicity for him. Just had my hair cut and even the barbers has it on. Can't escape it

Have to agree about the cellist, a 19yo black prodigy from Nottingham - Britain at it's best, in the sunshine, with it's celebration of diversity for all the world to see

And a great performance by the US choral group of "Stand By Me"

Who's watching it? on 13:46 - May 19 with 3771 viewsmingthemerciless

Out in rural Spain at the moment so not a murmur about the wedding.
Who's watching it? on 13:51 - May 19 with 3755 viewsSuddenLad

Who's watching it? on 13:45 - May 19 by D_Alien

Have to agree about the cellist, a 19yo black prodigy from Nottingham - Britain at it's best, in the sunshine, with it's celebration of diversity for all the world to see

Thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. The pomp, the ceremony, the best of British tradition at the worlds' finest castle. Nobody does it better.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Who's watching it? on 13:52 - May 19 with 3752 viewsrobtheb

Who's watching it? on 13:45 - May 19 by D_Alien

The American preacher was the star of the show....must see!
Who's watching it? on 13:57 - May 19 with 3737 viewsR17ALE

Who's watching it? on 13:51 - May 19 by SuddenLad

Thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. The pomp, the ceremony, the best of British tradition at the worlds' finest castle. Nobody does it better.

I agree. Events like this remind me why I thank God first thing every day that I was born British.

I suspect we'll be in a large minority on here who admire and respect the Royals and wish them well.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Who's watching it? on 14:17 - May 19 with 3695 viewsSandyman

Brother Lee Love went on a bit..
Who's watching it? on 14:26 - May 19 with 3684 viewsD_Dale

Who's watching it? on 13:57 - May 19 by R17ALE

I agree. Events like this remind me why I thank God first thing every day that I was born British.

I suspect we'll be in a large minority on here who admire and respect the Royals and wish them well.

But it does prompt two more general thoughts:

1. If a royal wedding can be almost perfectly organised, why can't the same apply to other aspects of national life - the health service, housing, transport, education etc.?

2. And why do free marketeers never come up with schemes to privatise the royal family?
Who's watching it? on 14:36 - May 19 with 3665 viewsD_Alien

Who's watching it? on 14:17 - May 19 by Sandyman

Yes. He had a powerful message (even if you take away the religious element, which isn't my thing), but i too felt he overdid it slightly

I thought the real star of the show was Windsor itself. Of course it's a seat of privilege, but most countries looking in would give a great deal to have that heritage, and we're no longer defined by where we were born - unless you want to be

Who's watching it? on 14:46 - May 19 with 3623 views1mark1

Who's watching it? on 13:57 - May 19 by R17ALE

Well unless you survey all members of this forum you won’t ever know the answer to that. I would the majority just don’t really care either way, and again I ask the question, how many would pay to watch the event if on PPV?

Who's watching it? on 15:08 - May 19 with 3585 views442Dale

Who's watching it? on 14:17 - May 19 by Sandyman

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Who's watching it? on 15:09 - May 19 with 3583 viewsbrownale

Who's watching it? on 14:46 - May 19 by 1mark1

Well unless you survey all members of this forum you won’t ever know the answer to that. I would the majority just don’t really care either way, and again I ask the question, how many would pay to watch the event if on PPV?

Well certainly not you ,you don't even pay to see something that you do like😀
Who's watching it? on 15:11 - May 19 with 3581 viewsArthurDaley

don't upset the firm Megan, if so keep away from French underpasses.

A large VAT Dave

Who's watching it? on 15:19 - May 19 with 3572 views1mark1

Who's watching it? on 15:09 - May 19 by brownale

Well certainly not you ,you don't even pay to see something that you do like😀

I regularly pay for things I like, and ABLE to watch. I watched the majority of the last ten home games of the season. But alas , I have more important things that I have to deal with, and have caring responsibilities, and don’t have the free time and spare money to spend on luxuries like drinking and football , like I used to be able to do.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024