Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A sick Owl 11:46 - May 22 with 2157 viewsD_Dale

Well, he probably is - and this is a bit of a long shot, but it might hit the target. Sick because he (or she) lost a bunch of keys on a 52 Stagecoach bus this morning (22 May 2018). The key ring had a SWFC fob, so I thought if the word gets spread among the fans the right person might know the keys were handed to the driver and get them back from the lost property office.
A sick Owl on 12:31 - May 22 with 2089 viewsHighjack

They belong to a bloke called Carlos but he should have handed them back into Huw as they unlock the revolving door to the managers office.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

A sick Owl on 12:41 - May 22 with 2068 viewsD_Dale

A sick Owl on 12:31 - May 22 by Highjack

They belong to a bloke called Carlos but he should have handed them back into Huw as they unlock the revolving door to the managers office.

Oops. Sorry to have troubled anyone. Not sure why Google included Swans in a search for Owls.
A sick Owl on 13:46 - May 22 with 1981 viewsLoyal

A sick Owl on 12:41 - May 22 by D_Dale

Oops. Sorry to have troubled anyone. Not sure why Google included Swans in a search for Owls.

We eat them 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

A sick Owl on 14:50 - May 22 with 1885 viewsLeonWasGod

Makes as much sense as most posts on here I suppose
A sick Owl on 07:56 - May 24 with 1707 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

Hi sick Owl. I’ve found them !
Give me a ring on ..... 2820
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024