Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool v Real Madrid 17:11 - May 26 with 8304 viewsDaleView

Does anyone know of a fix that allows access to BT Sport via the internet so that I can watch the Champions League Final?
Liverpool v Real Madrid on 17:14 - May 26 with 5936 viewsjimmysbaldhead

It's being shown on YouTube.
Liverpool v Real Madrid on 17:25 - May 26 with 5907 viewsBartRowou

I'm really not that fussed about the Champions League but I'll watch it.

I find it funny that UEFA's obsession with money has brought about a situation where the game isn't on one of the main channels in the country of one of the participants.

Football has finally eaten itself.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 17:32 - May 26 with 5895 viewsdingdangblue

As has been said - if you have a smart tv it's live on YouTube.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 17:48 - May 26 with 5873 viewsmingthemerciless

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 17:25 - May 26 by BartRowou

I'm really not that fussed about the Champions League but I'll watch it.

I find it funny that UEFA's obsession with money has brought about a situation where the game isn't on one of the main channels in the country of one of the participants.

Football has finally eaten itself.

I agree, just like cricket. Look where that has lead. After the 2005 Ashes the nation was cricket mad. Now nobody is interested, we'll I'm not anyway and I was obsessed as a young bloke.
Liverpool v Real Madrid on 19:26 - May 26 with 5777 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good to see our old boy Rickie Lambert getting plenty of coverage live in Kiev.
Liverpool v Real Madrid on 20:17 - May 26 with 5724 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Magic Mo Salah off injured on 30 mins.........Liverpool on top so far.
Liverpool v Real Madrid on 20:59 - May 26 with 5656 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Dodgy keeper problems AGAIN for Liverpool........WTF!
Liverpool v Real Madrid on 21:23 - May 26 with 5615 viewsChaffRAFC

That overhead kick from Bale is just genius.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 21:33 - May 26 with 5593 viewsChaffRAFC

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 21:43 - May 26 with 5559 viewsrochdaleriddler

Watched it in a bar in Walsall surrounded by sikhs in Liverpool shirts, with proper Brummie accents supping loads of ale , brilliant

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 21:45 - May 26 with 5558 viewsSandyman

Apparently Karius is signing for bury as the Champions League keeper they need to complete chur's 5 year vision ;-)
Liverpool v Real Madrid on 21:46 - May 26 with 5551 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 21:43 - May 26 by rochdaleriddler

Watched it in a bar in Walsall surrounded by sikhs in Liverpool shirts, with proper Brummie accents supping loads of ale , brilliant

Could any of them play in goal?.........
Liverpool v Real Madrid on 21:47 - May 26 with 5544 viewsNigeriamark

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 21:45 - May 26 by Sandyman

Apparently Karius is signing for bury as the Champions League keeper they need to complete chur's 5 year vision ;-)

And some people complain about Lillis!!! What a mare of a game

Half expected him to drop his medal
[Post edited 26 May 2018 21:53]
Liverpool v Real Madrid on 22:02 - May 26 with 5493 views442Dale

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 21:47 - May 26 by Nigeriamark

And some people complain about Lillis!!! What a mare of a game

Half expected him to drop his medal
[Post edited 26 May 2018 21:53]

Exactly. All keepers make mistakes but some you expect it from. Lillis is not in that category and it’s noticeable that there are no longer any posts about us getting a keeper when threads appear about where we need reinforcements.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 00:23 - May 27 with 5303 viewsDiddyDave

A disastrous night for the Scousers,Salah going off injured midway through the first half,then the two goalkeeping howlers that ultimately cost them the game. I still felt for the bloke,bet he wished the ground could`ve opened up,but that`s football. Tremendous bicycle kick by Gareth Bale in between that probably increased his value to Fort Knox proportions,so don`t think United or anybody else will get a sniff now.
Liverpool v Real Madrid on 01:18 - May 27 with 5269 viewskiwidale

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 00:23 - May 27 by DiddyDave

A disastrous night for the Scousers,Salah going off injured midway through the first half,then the two goalkeeping howlers that ultimately cost them the game. I still felt for the bloke,bet he wished the ground could`ve opened up,but that`s football. Tremendous bicycle kick by Gareth Bale in between that probably increased his value to Fort Knox proportions,so don`t think United or anybody else will get a sniff now.

Very few clubs would have been able to afford Bale's Fee before his two goals now those who can has been narrowed even more, both Manchester clubs, PSG and Barca. I wouldn't expect Real Madrid would sell to Barca rules them out. I wouldn't be surprised if Bale gets an extension of his contract and more game time.

This is not the time for bickering.

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 08:06 - May 27 with 5147 viewsfrenzied

Im not convinced how innocent that challenge was on Salah ..Ramos applying the dark arts a little..grabbed him and then slammed on top of him..Holty may be using that manoevere soon.

Keeper will never play for Liverpool again..mind you the Madrid keeper is also liable to the odd howler ie against Juve
Liverpool v Real Madrid on 10:22 - May 27 with 5021 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 08:06 - May 27 by frenzied

Im not convinced how innocent that challenge was on Salah ..Ramos applying the dark arts a little..grabbed him and then slammed on top of him..Holty may be using that manoevere soon.

Keeper will never play for Liverpool again..mind you the Madrid keeper is also liable to the odd howler ie against Juve

Sergio Ramos is a cute one,know all the tricks "invented must of them"......no wonder he was getting the bird from the scouse fans,

Crushed like an Egyptian.
Liverpool v Real Madrid on 10:49 - May 27 with 4985 viewsD_Alien

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 10:22 - May 27 by Yorkshire_Dale

Sergio Ramos is a cute one,know all the tricks "invented must of them"......no wonder he was getting the bird from the scouse fans,

Crushed like an Egyptian.

When you're at the top of the pyramid, Ramos-sees the game his way and thinks everyone else is in de-nile

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 11:46 - May 27 with 4913 viewsdingdangblue

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 10:49 - May 27 by D_Alien

When you're at the top of the pyramid, Ramos-sees the game his way and thinks everyone else is in de-nile

Some of the stuff he gets away with. I don't know who he Sphinx he is?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 12:00 - May 27 with 4896 viewsmikehunt

Call me an old cynic but there was something peculiar about that goalkeeping performance. Even Bale’s wonder goal, watch how Karius pulls his hand away from the ball when it looks as though he might reach it; and then to push a harmless ball into the back of the net?? Looks odd to me does that. That Bale-double bet doesn’t sound so preposterous in that light.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 12:09 - May 27 with 4873 views442Dale

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 12:00 - May 27 by mikehunt

Call me an old cynic but there was something peculiar about that goalkeeping performance. Even Bale’s wonder goal, watch how Karius pulls his hand away from the ball when it looks as though he might reach it; and then to push a harmless ball into the back of the net?? Looks odd to me does that. That Bale-double bet doesn’t sound so preposterous in that light.

Not totally sure what that's meant to mean, but there's nothing Karius would want now than to have not gone through last night. Career and possibly life-defining.

He is a relatively young keeper who will still go on to make a very good living in monetary terms from the game, but he won't ever shake that second half from his mind.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 12:36 - May 27 with 4848 viewsD_Alien

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 12:09 - May 27 by 442Dale

Not totally sure what that's meant to mean, but there's nothing Karius would want now than to have not gone through last night. Career and possibly life-defining.

He is a relatively young keeper who will still go on to make a very good living in monetary terms from the game, but he won't ever shake that second half from his mind.

When you're a youngster, perhaps dreaming of playing in a Champions League Final, that's not the scenario you'd be envisaging

On the other hand, it's possible even Bale didn't dream of what he produced last night

I don't like seeing major trophies settled by humongous mistakes, but even Bale's first goal can't hide the fact that it was. There has to be an ultimate responsibility that lies with Klopp for not securing a top class keeper in the three years he's been there

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 12:52 - May 27 with 4827 viewsnordenblue

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 08:06 - May 27 by frenzied

If you don't listen to the media hype,and watch it slowed down it's actually Salah who grabs Ramos' arm initially,they then get into a grapple and there was only ever going to be one winner.

Liverpool got exactly what they deserved,and could have been much worse having had a goal disallowed and hitting the bar,despite a predictably bright start there was only ever going to be one winner,the bench just highlights the gulf in class between the teams.
Liverpool v Real Madrid on 19:50 - May 27 with 4620 viewsMoonyDale

Liverpool v Real Madrid on 12:52 - May 27 by nordenblue

If you don't listen to the media hype,and watch it slowed down it's actually Salah who grabs Ramos' arm initially,they then get into a grapple and there was only ever going to be one winner.

Liverpool got exactly what they deserved,and could have been much worse having had a goal disallowed and hitting the bar,despite a predictably bright start there was only ever going to be one winner,the bench just highlights the gulf in class between the teams.

Pretty much the perfect summing up, both players were grabbing each others arms with Salah the initial offender. Have to admit I wouldn't have minded a Pool win but it's pleasing to know that I won't have to listen to bleeding Micky Quinn on Talk Sport harping on about a Liverpool win if that had been the outcome. Wonder if there will be a 6 month mourning period and a memorial service to follow because they lost? Sharp rise in appointments for any Scouse trauma therapists.......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024