Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Silly Willy..... 20:14 - Jun 21 with 2224 viewsYorkshire_Dale

What's happened to World Class goalies?

Silly Willy..... on 20:36 - Jun 21 with 2204 viewsFondles

Argies showing why they only scraped through.
Remind me of England under Capello
Silly Willy..... on 20:37 - Jun 21 with 2201 viewsnordenblue

Croatia are class,their midfield is special
Silly Willy..... on 20:39 - Jun 21 with 2198 viewsnordenblue

Modric with a cracking strike....
Silly Willy..... on 20:47 - Jun 21 with 2191 viewsSuddenLad

Worst Argentina team I've ever seen. Shocking. Revert to type with the dirty tackles and smashing the ball into a player on the ground. Glad they appear to be going home.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Silly Willy..... on 20:50 - Jun 21 with 2182 viewsShun

Argentina are woeful, and their gamesmanship is Peterborough-esque. Messi has been anonymous, as he usually is at World Cups.

Croatia in Modric and Rakitic have one of the best midfields at the competition.
Silly Willy..... on 20:54 - Jun 21 with 2168 viewsDale92

Silly Willy..... on 20:50 - Jun 21 by Shun

Argentina are woeful, and their gamesmanship is Peterborough-esque. Messi has been anonymous, as he usually is at World Cups.

Croatia in Modric and Rakitic have one of the best midfields at the competition.

He did drag them to the last world cup final

This is the One, I've waited for

Silly Willy..... on 21:12 - Jun 21 with 2135 viewsD_Alien

In terms of performing on the biggest stages of all - Champions League finals and international tournaments, Ronaldo is way, way ahead of Messi

That, for me, seperates them if nothing else does

Messi is unfortunate in having to play for Argentina, the biggest bunch of sore losers there has ever been. Watching their fans look on in disbelief as they disintegrated into a fouling rabble was wonderful

As for keeper mistakes, if you demand they play like sweepers that's precisely what'll happen

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Silly Willy..... on 21:21 - Jun 21 with 2099 viewsrochdaleriddler

Silly Willy..... on 21:12 - Jun 21 by D_Alien

In terms of performing on the biggest stages of all - Champions League finals and international tournaments, Ronaldo is way, way ahead of Messi

That, for me, seperates them if nothing else does

Messi is unfortunate in having to play for Argentina, the biggest bunch of sore losers there has ever been. Watching their fans look on in disbelief as they disintegrated into a fouling rabble was wonderful

As for keeper mistakes, if you demand they play like sweepers that's precisely what'll happen

Messi plays for them because he is Argentinian , I'm sure he feels v fortunate about that, not like he plays for Scotland , or England for that matter

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Login to get fewer ads

Silly Willy..... on 21:41 - Jun 21 with 2063 viewsBFC1885

Sadly debunked my theory that Argentinian girls are all mestizo beauties tonight, a few munters on show tonight!
Now when are Italy playing?
Whaaaaaaaat????!!!
Silly Willy..... on 21:46 - Jun 21 with 2048 viewsD_Alien

Silly Willy..... on 21:21 - Jun 21 by rochdaleriddler

Messi plays for them because he is Argentinian , I'm sure he feels v fortunate about that, not like he plays for Scotland , or England for that matter

"Messi plays for them because he is Argentinian"

What a waste of a post

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Silly Willy..... on 22:12 - Jun 21 with 1996 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good to see fathead Maradonna getting a bit of karma....."whose laughing now?"
Silly Willy..... on 23:43 - Jun 21 with 1927 viewsDiddyDave

Silly Willy..... on 22:12 - Jun 21 by Yorkshire_Dale

Good to see fathead Maradonna getting a bit of karma....."whose laughing now?"

Exactly. Alf Ramsey called them animals 52 years ago and nothing much has changed.
Silly Willy..... on 07:42 - Jun 22 with 1808 viewsEllDale

I know that it sounds stereotypical but I don't think that it would take much for Uruguay to descend to the same snarling level of chaos if they were losing either.
Led by Suarez of course.
Silly Willy..... on 08:24 - Jun 22 with 1768 viewsDaleFan7

Silly Willy..... on 20:50 - Jun 21 by Shun

The reigning Golden Ball winner, anonymous at World Cups, okay.
Silly Willy..... on 15:56 - Jun 22 with 1608 viewsShun

Silly Willy..... on 08:24 - Jun 22 by DaleFan7

The reigning Golden Ball winner, anonymous at World Cups, okay.

He scored 4 goals at the last World Cup. Ronaldo's level with that after 2 games currently. In the World Cup before that he didn't score at all. Both brilliant players, but the fact that Ronaldo is the superior one at major tournaments, especially World Cups, is undeniable.
Silly Willy..... on 20:11 - Jun 22 with 1498 viewsFondles

Silly Willy..... on 15:56 - Jun 22 by Shun

He scored 4 goals at the last World Cup. Ronaldo's level with that after 2 games currently. In the World Cup before that he didn't score at all. Both brilliant players, but the fact that Ronaldo is the superior one at major tournaments, especially World Cups, is undeniable.

All well and good but Ronaldo is a massive c¥nt and likes sex with boys.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024