Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge 08:12 - Jun 22 with 9074 viewsvisualman

What do People think about this
what will people think about Rochdale now ?
I know it was not when he has been at Rochdale but can someone change their spots ?

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/711247/Russ-Green-Rochdale-chief-exec
Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 09:06 - Jun 22 with 6185 viewsrochdaleriddler

Innocent until proven guilty etc, but if this was at bury or oldham most of the people on here would be outraged

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 09:24 - Jun 22 with 6136 viewsSuddenLad

If he's found guilty, we'll probably be looking for a new CEO.

Whatever the outcome, it doesn't reflect on our club at all. It's all Hartlepool based. No connection with his time with us.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 09:35 - Jun 22 with 6118 viewsD_Alien

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 09:24 - Jun 22 by SuddenLad

Whatever the outcome, it doesn't reflect on our club at all. It's all Hartlepool based. No connection with his time with us.

Absolutely

I guess if you were trying to change your spots, you'd come to Spotland

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 10:11 - Jun 22 with 6038 viewsfitzochris

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 09:24 - Jun 22 by SuddenLad

Unfortunately, the headline is quite damaging in that regard.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 10:37 - Jun 22 with 5976 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 10:11 - Jun 22 by fitzochris

Unfortunately, the headline is quite damaging in that regard.

Indeed, for those who skim the headlines and don't read the article content,it looks like Dale are the miscreants here......
Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 11:19 - Jun 22 with 5879 viewsvisualman

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 10:37 - Jun 22 by Yorkshire_Dale

Indeed, for those who skim the headlines and don't read the article content,it looks like Dale are the miscreants here......

Yes as you read the headline it does read Rochdale Chief
so people will skim read it and think it's about Rochdale which is what I was getting at
but hope people read the full story
Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 11:41 - Jun 22 with 5830 viewsCockneyDale

Not sure I like the pejorative "Green and his accomplices"
Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 11:48 - Jun 22 with 5806 viewsdingdangblue

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 11:19 - Jun 22 by visualman

Yes as you read the headline it does read Rochdale Chief
so people will skim read it and think it's about Rochdale which is what I was getting at
but hope people read the full story

Maybe you should edit your own post to 'Ex Hartlepool chief faces FA ban' ? 👍🏻

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 11:52 - Jun 22 with 5793 viewsvisualman

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 11:48 - Jun 22 by dingdangblue

Maybe you should edit your own post to 'Ex Hartlepool chief faces FA ban' ? 👍🏻

I only copied the headline but do see your point
Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 12:07 - Jun 22 with 5750 viewskel

Like people posting on a forum that’s not connected with Rochdale?

Oh.
Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 13:01 - Jun 22 with 5623 viewssuffolkdale

Speak as you find - to me and many Exiles Russ Green is a legend. Always pleasant , always helpful and to me a great signing for the club. Let's hope this is soon sorted and he can continue his work at the Club without what will obviously be a considerable 'distraction'.
Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 13:05 - Jun 22 with 5605 viewsShun

Agree that it makes our club look bad to those who just skim the headline without reading the article (as I would do, tbf). I don’t speak contract/business speak, what is it he’s alleged to have done? Something like changing the numbers involved on the transfers in question to avoid paying tax?
Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 13:10 - Jun 22 with 5592 viewsBartRowou

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 13:05 - Jun 22 by Shun

Agree that it makes our club look bad to those who just skim the headline without reading the article (as I would do, tbf). I don’t speak contract/business speak, what is it he’s alleged to have done? Something like changing the numbers involved on the transfers in question to avoid paying tax?

This link was posted on here a while ago:

https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/sport/football/hartlepool-united/exclusive-hart

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 13:54 - Jun 22 with 5476 viewsdingdangblue

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 13:05 - Jun 22 by Shun

The article mentions payments to agents? Interestingly one of the players involved is Lewis Allessandra who's contract was cancelled by Dale so he could join Hartlepool! Obviously Dale would have been in contact with Russ Green at the time - did he join us not long afterwards?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 15:14 - Jun 22 with 5326 viewsSheffdale

Good to see Chris Dunphy come out in support.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/june/statement--russ-green/
Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 15:22 - Jun 22 with 5299 viewsrochdale_ranger

Sounds like a whole lot of nothing to me.
Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 15:30 - Jun 22 with 5285 viewschalky_ncfc

What's all this then,Dale employing people with a dubious past eh?

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 15:32 - Jun 22 with 5279 viewsjudd

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 15:30 - Jun 22 by chalky_ncfc

What's all this then,Dale employing people with a dubious past eh?

What's dubious about it, you parrot-fiddling buffoon?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 15:38 - Jun 22 with 5264 viewschalky_ncfc

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 15:32 - Jun 22 by judd

What's dubious about it, you parrot-fiddling buffoon?

I think that you will find that I was found Not Guilty

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 15:40 - Jun 22 with 5260 viewskel

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 15:38 - Jun 22 by chalky_ncfc

I think that you will find that I was found Not Guilty

Unlike those people that plead guilty when in fact they claim to be innocent.
Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 15:41 - Jun 22 with 5253 viewsjudd

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 15:40 - Jun 22 by kel

Unlike those people that plead guilty when in fact they claim to be innocent.

Such as...?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 15:43 - Jun 22 with 5242 viewschalky_ncfc

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 15:41 - Jun 22 by judd

Such as...?

Tazzy

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 15:43 - Jun 22 with 5242 viewskel

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 15:41 - Jun 22 by judd

Such as...?

Just thinking out loud. Don’t want to be accused of bullying wrong ‘uns.
Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 15:44 - Jun 22 with 5236 viewskel

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 15:43 - Jun 22 by chalky_ncfc

Tazzy

Haw, pinky!
Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 15:47 - Jun 22 with 5219 viewschalky_ncfc

Rochdale chief faces FA ban following misconduct charge on 15:44 - Jun 22 by kel

Haw, pinky!

I can member him saying that the truth will come out when he has his day in court and people will be made to pay for blackening his name...then pleaded guilty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024