Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New signing 12:53 - Jun 25 with 8744 viewsSaxonDale

To be announced shortly.
New signing on 13:09 - Jun 25 with 7337 viewsYorkshire_Dale

JT..........good lad.
New signing on 13:20 - Jun 25 with 7264 viewsSuddenLad

He's earned that........

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

New signing on 13:24 - Jun 25 with 7243 viewsJimmyRustler

As good as this is, I wish they'd have framed it as "contract news" rather than a new signing....sorta got my hopes up!
New signing on 13:47 - Jun 25 with 7135 views14bowlers

New signing on 13:24 - Jun 25 by JimmyRustler

As good as this is, I wish they'd have framed it as "contract news" rather than a new signing....sorta got my hopes up!

Here Here !!!!
New signing on 13:50 - Jun 25 with 7119 viewsYorkshire_Dale

New signing on 13:24 - Jun 25 by JimmyRustler

Yeah me too.....we now have 3 of 5 renewed deals, just Messrs Cannon and McGahey to put pen to paper.

Really want AC to renew. It would also be good to hear how his recovery is progressing as he had the cheekbone operation jobby a few months ago. Any whispers?
New signing on 14:57 - Jun 25 with 6943 viewsaleanddale

Pleased for JT.

what a story last season.

Fitter and stronger he could surprise a fair few next year.

Harrison McGahey and Andy Cannon now for the full house.
New signing on 15:01 - Jun 25 with 6931 viewsToffeemanc

New signing on 13:50 - Jun 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

Yeah me too.....we now have 3 of 5 renewed deals, just Messrs Cannon and McGahey to put pen to paper.

Really want AC to renew. It would also be good to hear how his recovery is progressing as he had the cheekbone operation jobby a few months ago. Any whispers?

You would have to hope that with the players contracts expiring this Saturday 30th June that we will be having one of our Friday contract news days on Twitter.

Aren't the team due to report back for pre-season training next week? If we are off to Tenerife again I would imagine Hilly will want answers by the end of this week so he can make definite plans.
I'm also pretty sure that he has issued deadline for players to sign in the past and withdrawn offers if he has not heard back from the player by the deadline?

I think with Cannons injury it may work in our favour and we may be able to convince him to stay for another 12 months, really hope so because he was in great form when he got injured. I have already resigned myself to McGahey leaving as I'm sure he will have better financial offers. Pretty sure he only came to us in the first place to get game time that he wasn't getting at bigger clubs.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

New signing on 15:17 - Jun 25 with 6877 viewsisitme

With McGahey and Cannon we would be due a fee if they sign elsewhere. I suspect their agents are touting them out but the fact that a fee would be paid to aquire their services may work in our favour. It may be like Rafferty last year where it took a bit of time before he re-signed after he couldn't get anything better elsewhere.

Regarding Joe. He is a decent squad player on probably not too high a wage. He can certainly do a specific job and will benefit from a pre season. I wouldn't expect him to start too often.
Login to get fewer ads

New signing on 16:34 - Jun 25 with 6652 viewsForever_and_a_Dale

New signing on 16:41 - Jun 25 with 6611 viewsEllDale

Could be an interesting few hours on here now......
New signing on 18:01 - Jun 25 with 6369 viewsYorkshire_Dale

New signing on 15:01 - Jun 25 by Toffeemanc

You would have to hope that with the players contracts expiring this Saturday 30th June that we will be having one of our Friday contract news days on Twitter.

Aren't the team due to report back for pre-season training next week? If we are off to Tenerife again I would imagine Hilly will want answers by the end of this week so he can make definite plans.
I'm also pretty sure that he has issued deadline for players to sign in the past and withdrawn offers if he has not heard back from the player by the deadline?

I think with Cannons injury it may work in our favour and we may be able to convince him to stay for another 12 months, really hope so because he was in great form when he got injured. I have already resigned myself to McGahey leaving as I'm sure he will have better financial offers. Pretty sure he only came to us in the first place to get game time that he wasn't getting at bigger clubs.

There seems to be a lot of talk that McGahey is off elsewhere.....if he's not happy here let the lad go.....but as Toff says he's pretty much guaranteed a start at San Spotty.

If he goes to a bigger club (say bury) for more money he may find himself back down the pecking order and sitting around a lot,once again?
New signing on 19:05 - Jun 25 with 6165 viewsD_Alien

New signing on 18:01 - Jun 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

There seems to be a lot of talk that McGahey is off elsewhere.....if he's not happy here let the lad go.....but as Toff says he's pretty much guaranteed a start at San Spotty.

If he goes to a bigger club (say bury) for more money he may find himself back down the pecking order and sitting around a lot,once again?

Don't think it's a case of him not being happy playing for Dale, just that he's ambitious and after the season we've had will be looking for upward mobility in terms of football and financial progression

I'm pretty sure if we could offer him the same terms as clubs like Wigan or Bolton (for instance) he'd snap our hands off

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

New signing on 19:20 - Jun 25 with 6061 viewsTVOS1907

New signing on 18:01 - Jun 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

Who says McGahey isn't happy here?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

New signing on 20:38 - Jun 25 with 5864 viewsThacks_Rabbits

New signing on 19:20 - Jun 25 by TVOS1907

Who says McGahey isn't happy here?

There are a lot of clubs interested in him, and it has nothing to do with not being happy here, but he has a life and a career to make the most of. I hope he stays but if not he must be worth 250k via tribunal.

AC I have heard nothing about but he has to be in a similar bracket re tribunal, would be sad to lose him though. I know 2 clubs in l2 are after Harrison though. Clubs that will pay a lot more.

Not saying this is gospel but good sources from l2 club link.

Please don’t shoot the messanger as I hope I am wrong!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

New signing on 20:45 - Jun 25 with 5846 viewsSuddenLad

New signing on 20:38 - Jun 25 by Thacks_Rabbits

There are a lot of clubs interested in him, and it has nothing to do with not being happy here, but he has a life and a career to make the most of. I hope he stays but if not he must be worth 250k via tribunal.

AC I have heard nothing about but he has to be in a similar bracket re tribunal, would be sad to lose him though. I know 2 clubs in l2 are after Harrison though. Clubs that will pay a lot more.

How can a move to League 2 ever enhace his career, regardless of salary. It would be an idiotic move, based only on greed. If that's his only motive, it's disappointng to say the least.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

New signing on 21:01 - Jun 25 with 5789 viewsD_Alien

New signing on 20:45 - Jun 25 by SuddenLad

How can a move to League 2 ever enhace his career, regardless of salary. It would be an idiotic move, based only on greed. If that's his only motive, it's disappointng to say the least.

Why ascribe a motivation to him that's down to L2 clubs being interested in signing him?

Using the present tense of "it's disappointing" rather than "it would be disappointing"?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

New signing on 21:16 - Jun 25 with 5708 viewsTVOS1907

New signing on 20:38 - Jun 25 by Thacks_Rabbits

There's too many 'sources' and 'inside info' doing the rounds at the moment.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

New signing on 21:24 - Jun 25 with 5664 viewskiwidale

New signing on 20:45 - Jun 25 by SuddenLad

Have you ever changed jobs for better money?... was it greed? If you did take a better paying job like most of us have? were you just greedy or advancing your career ?

This is not the time for bickering.

New signing on 22:03 - Jun 25 with 5582 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Luke berry was on 5.5k a week at Cambridge and he moved to Luton. He did not go for a pay cut! They wanted to keep him. The league does not really matter as a move from l2 to higher level, if your good, is really no different from l1.

There may be a clue in one, both, or neither of the teams mentioned. All I have said is what I have heard.

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

New signing on 22:08 - Jun 25 with 5552 viewsTVOS1907

New signing on 22:03 - Jun 25 by Thacks_Rabbits

Luke berry was on 5.5k a week at Cambridge and he moved to Luton. He did not go for a pay cut! They wanted to keep him. The league does not really matter as a move from l2 to higher level, if your good, is really no different from l1.

There may be a clue in one, both, or neither of the teams mentioned. All I have said is what I have heard.

"There may be a clue in one, both, or neither of the teams mentioned."

Is there any point to that line?

New signing on 22:17 - Jun 25 with 5509 viewsThacks_Rabbits

New signing on 22:08 - Jun 25 by TVOS1907

"There may be a clue in one, both, or neither of the teams mentioned."

Is there any point to that line?

Probably not. Your right.

New signing on 22:20 - Jun 25 with 5490 viewsTVOS1907

New signing on 22:17 - Jun 25 by Thacks_Rabbits

Probably not. Your right.

Cheers

New signing on 22:24 - Jun 25 with 5473 viewsBigDaveMyCock

New signing on 22:03 - Jun 25 by Thacks_Rabbits

Have you told the Ecuadorian embassy that you’ll be staying?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

New signing on 22:27 - Jun 25 with 5453 viewskiwidale

New signing on 22:24 - Jun 25 by BigDaveMyCock

Have you told the Ecuadorian embassy that you’ll be staying?

Its a bit like Thakileaks.

This is not the time for bickering.

New signing on 22:41 - Jun 25 with 5418 viewsThacks_Rabbits

New signing on 22:27 - Jun 25 by kiwidale

Its a bit like Thakileaks.

I am exiled so hear different stories. Based down sarf now so I hear different things. Hendo would never have left Colchester had all but 1 not wanted to keep him. The 1 being the manager!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024