Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theresa May 16:26 - Jul 9 with 3834 viewsrochdale_ranger

Could she be on her way out? After the resignation of Dave Davis and Boris Johnson it’s actually looking like a possibility. Will she also go down as one of the most incompetent PMs ever?
Theresa May on 16:43 - Jul 9 with 2601 viewsrochdaleriddler

Can’t see her surviving the week

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Theresa May on 16:49 - Jul 9 with 2570 viewsEllDale

It was always going to be difficult for any Tory PM with their party as polarised as it is.
The whole reason that David Cameron decided to hold a referendum in the first place was to try and silence the Eurosceptics in their ranks both inside and outside of Parliament so it was a real poisoned chalice that she inherited.
I can't think of a replacement who can unite the Tories in their current frame of mind if she does go.
The question is, if Theresa May were to resign or be forced out, would we see an General Election which would more or less be a second referendum in all but name?
Theresa May on 17:09 - Jul 9 with 2537 viewsColDale

its a big horrible mess. Whatever views anyone has on Brexit, I'd say 90% of people at the very least are going to be unhappy at the way it is eventually implemented. Anecdotally, it seems the Brexiteers seem even more unhappy than the remainers at this moment in time. I'm not convinced there's enough support within the Conservatives to pass any deal at all at the moment, and I struggle to see them uniting behind a rival to May. I've never known this country as divided as it is now.
Theresa May on 17:52 - Jul 9 with 2475 viewsdavidab2202

When Cameron offered a referendum in 2014,there was little or no chance that a vote to exit Europe would be the result.In the 2 years between the offer and the actual vote the world changed in many respects,particularly on the question of immigration from what are predominantly poor countries.
When people were asked to vote there were few if any facts available on which to make a considered judgment(come to think of it that is still the case) and many votes I am sure were cast on prejudices and misinformation on both sides of the fence and whatever form Brexit takes there will still be that feeling as to whether the right thing has been done.Sadly there probably will never be a definitive answer as ''the moving figure writes having written then moves on''
Theresa May on 18:10 - Jul 9 with 2431 viewsMoonyDale

The worst prime minister in my lifetime by a fkin country mile, the whole party is a shambles and couldn't run the preverbial piss up in a brewery. She surely can't survive the next week imo, then enter stage left (no pun intended) Penfold lookalike Gove or Lord Snooty wannabee Mogg....God help us all, Cameron is sat on his fat arse at the tennis no doubt peeing himself laughing. What a sh1t show it all is with one half of the country hating the other half and blaming each other (wrongly) for this debacle, it matters not which side of the Brexit divide you sit on.......I hope England win at the weekend for some more feel good factor.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Theresa May on 18:15 - Jul 9 with 2418 viewsJames1980

"we need a strong and stable government led by Theresa May, not a coalition of chaos"

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Theresa May on 18:39 - Jul 9 with 2353 viewssoulboy

Theresa May on 18:10 - Jul 9 by MoonyDale

The worst prime minister in my lifetime by a fkin country mile, the whole party is a shambles and couldn't run the preverbial piss up in a brewery. She surely can't survive the next week imo, then enter stage left (no pun intended) Penfold lookalike Gove or Lord Snooty wannabee Mogg....God help us all, Cameron is sat on his fat arse at the tennis no doubt peeing himself laughing. What a sh1t show it all is with one half of the country hating the other half and blaming each other (wrongly) for this debacle, it matters not which side of the Brexit divide you sit on.......I hope England win at the weekend for some more feel good factor.....

Not only the worst prime minister in history, but the worst government also, and thats saying something after 3 terms of Thatcher. If a Labour government had carried on like this shower has, the media would have hounded them out of office long ago. The knives are out for mother Teresa, God help us if, in particular Johnson or Rees Mogg get the leadership.
Theresa May on 20:02 - Jul 9 with 2207 viewsrochdale_ranger

Theresa May on 18:39 - Jul 9 by soulboy

Not only the worst prime minister in history, but the worst government also, and thats saying something after 3 terms of Thatcher. If a Labour government had carried on like this shower has, the media would have hounded them out of office long ago. The knives are out for mother Teresa, God help us if, in particular Johnson or Rees Mogg get the leadership.

To be fair to the Mogg he has been consistent with his views and position on brexit from the get go. Which is more then can be said for mr burns with a wig on and the IRA commie in charge of the Labour Party. He could be the man we need to play hard ball with the EU at the moment because despite their sophisticated European accents and nice suits it’s exactly what Mr Barnier and co have and will do when it comes to the negotiations.
Login to get fewer ads

Theresa May on 21:01 - Jul 9 with 2095 viewsTFP

Theresa May on 20:02 - Jul 9 by rochdale_ranger

To be fair to the Mogg he has been consistent with his views and position on brexit from the get go. Which is more then can be said for mr burns with a wig on and the IRA commie in charge of the Labour Party. He could be the man we need to play hard ball with the EU at the moment because despite their sophisticated European accents and nice suits it’s exactly what Mr Barnier and co have and will do when it comes to the negotiations.

He’s also been consistent with his view that abortion should be illegal in all circumstance (including rape and incest). He’s also consistent with his views that gay people shouldn’t have the same rights as everyone else. And that the NHS needs to be privatised as it it “too expensive”. And that disabled people should be refused benefits, as well as those out of work. Oh and anti-climatic change, pro zero hours contracts, reduced workers rights and is one of Trump’s biggest fans. But as long as he’s consistent and he’ll tell “Ol’ Johnny Foriner” to “do one” right? As a Etonian multi millionaire landlord with most of his money offshore or now moved to Dublin he’s doesn’t really represent me, but I maybe that’s just me?
Theresa May on 21:05 - Jul 9 with 2083 viewsrochdaleriddler

Easy to be consistent, when you have no responsibility, and your only aim is to destabilise things to further your own warped 1950’s agenda. I really do not see his appeal. Ah yes republican and a communist, don’t forget he wants us all to be Muslims, oh and he is anti Jewish and all of the other tripe you right wingers go on about

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Theresa May on 21:35 - Jul 9 with 2006 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Quelle suprise, Mong likes Mogg.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Theresa May on 21:39 - Jul 9 with 1982 viewsrochdale_ranger

Theresa May on 21:05 - Jul 9 by rochdaleriddler

Easy to be consistent, when you have no responsibility, and your only aim is to destabilise things to further your own warped 1950’s agenda. I really do not see his appeal. Ah yes republican and a communist, don’t forget he wants us all to be Muslims, oh and he is anti Jewish and all of the other tripe you right wingers go on about

I’m pretty much to the centre ( not ideologically driven) I heap scorn on both parties and their respective leaders. Corbyn did want to open dialogue with Sinn Fein at the height of an IRA bombing campaign that’s fact and everybody knows it.

I don’t think corbyn is an anti Semite I just think it’s hilarious that people are tarring the far left as anti semites for years when Corbyn and his shag piece pieanne flabbot have lambasted anyone with concerns about immigration as a racist. Watching leftists eat each other over identity politics makes me piss.

Sure in his personal life mogg as a catholic and a family man is opposed to homosexuals having the right to marry in church. He is also against abortion ( as am I, I’m just not into a society that kills its unborn children) but he has stated many a time that he wouldn’t amend gay marriage or abortion laws as a politician so your misrepresentation of a man doesn’t wash. All of your other arguments seem to centre around the fact that he has a few bob and is indeed a bit of a toff. Typical lefty politics of envy and bitterness.
Theresa May on 21:50 - Jul 9 with 1956 viewsrochdale_ranger

Theresa May on 21:35 - Jul 9 by BigDaveMyCock

Quelle suprise, Mong likes Mogg.

Mong= playground insult and slur against the disabled. You stay classy fella.
Theresa May on 21:51 - Jul 9 with 1953 viewspnc4eva1

Theresa May on 21:39 - Jul 9 by rochdale_ranger

I’m pretty much to the centre ( not ideologically driven) I heap scorn on both parties and their respective leaders. Corbyn did want to open dialogue with Sinn Fein at the height of an IRA bombing campaign that’s fact and everybody knows it.

I don’t think corbyn is an anti Semite I just think it’s hilarious that people are tarring the far left as anti semites for years when Corbyn and his shag piece pieanne flabbot have lambasted anyone with concerns about immigration as a racist. Watching leftists eat each other over identity politics makes me piss.

Sure in his personal life mogg as a catholic and a family man is opposed to homosexuals having the right to marry in church. He is also against abortion ( as am I, I’m just not into a society that kills its unborn children) but he has stated many a time that he wouldn’t amend gay marriage or abortion laws as a politician so your misrepresentation of a man doesn’t wash. All of your other arguments seem to centre around the fact that he has a few bob and is indeed a bit of a toff. Typical lefty politics of envy and bitterness.

Please do some research into the good Friday agreement and you'll find that Corby was a mediator not a sympathiser. Also please do some research into the DUP that supported the loyalist paramilitaries (equally as evil as the IRA).

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Theresa May on 21:59 - Jul 9 with 1923 viewspnc4eva1

Ah your post was posted as posted against your original post.

However with regard to Mogg and his views on abortion. An unborn child as you incorrectly called a foetus is not alive without the mother. A female is the person who has the right to choose, not a male like Mogg. However the abortion issue is not the main detractor from Mr Mogg.

To me his determination and open love of Victorian values with regard to women, education and employment laws is his main detractor. Zero hours contracts suit employers, the abolition of human rights and Union rights also suit employers.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Theresa May on 22:15 - Jul 9 with 1870 viewsrochdale_ranger

Theresa May on 21:59 - Jul 9 by pnc4eva1

Ah your post was posted as posted against your original post.

However with regard to Mogg and his views on abortion. An unborn child as you incorrectly called a foetus is not alive without the mother. A female is the person who has the right to choose, not a male like Mogg. However the abortion issue is not the main detractor from Mr Mogg.

To me his determination and open love of Victorian values with regard to women, education and employment laws is his main detractor. Zero hours contracts suit employers, the abolition of human rights and Union rights also suit employers.

I respectfully disagree with your opinion on abortion. I think it’s quite plainly and simply put murder. Look the statistics up for women who decide to abort their children in the womb when they find out they are carrying disabled children. We are never going to agree on such issues but at least you don’t revert to childish name calling.

The referendum on abortion in Ireland was also a stomach churning eye opener. Ok I get that they voted to legalise abortion and fair play to them but watching people partying in the street and popping the champagne over government legalising abortion. Give me a break.
Theresa May on 22:16 - Jul 9 with 1870 viewsrochdaleriddler

‘My other points’ eh I didn’t make any, Do stick to arguing against what I actually said. Your anti left drivel , and childish language re May and Abbott seem to suggest you have a problem with women generally, match that up with your previous statement that whites are better managers than blacks firmly plants you to the right.

Theresa May on 22:18 - Jul 9 with 1860 viewsrochdale_ranger

Theresa May on 22:16 - Jul 9 by rochdaleriddler

‘My other points’ eh I didn’t make any, Do stick to arguing against what I actually said. Your anti left drivel , and childish language re May and Abbott seem to suggest you have a problem with women generally, match that up with your previous statement that whites are better managers than blacks firmly plants you to the right.

Thanks for the psychoanalysis your insight into what I think is so telling.
Theresa May on 22:22 - Jul 9 with 1847 viewsrochdaleriddler

Theresa May on 22:18 - Jul 9 by rochdale_ranger

Thanks for the psychoanalysis your insight into what I think is so telling.

Good, better than you making up things I said, I do have a degree in social psychology!

Theresa May on 22:24 - Jul 9 with 1843 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Theresa May on 21:50 - Jul 9 by rochdale_ranger

Mong= playground insult and slur against the disabled. You stay classy fella.

Will do spasmo. I don’t really think you’re female genitalia, and I certainly don’t mean to offend female genitalia, but you’re a cu nt n’all.

Theresa May on 22:35 - Jul 9 with 1798 viewsrochdale_ranger

Theresa May on 22:24 - Jul 9 by BigDaveMyCock

Will do spasmo. I don’t really think you’re female genitalia, and I certainly don’t mean to offend female genitalia, but you’re a cu nt n’all.

How does one offend a vagina it’s a body part not an autonomous being with a brain. You really are showing yourself up to be total loser and a keyboard warrior.
Theresa May on 22:45 - Jul 9 with 1767 viewsnordenblue

And there was little old me thinking politics was boring,just hang fire while I go and grab another brew folks
Theresa May on 22:45 - Jul 9 with 1766 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Theresa May on 22:35 - Jul 9 by rochdale_ranger

How does one offend a vagina it’s a body part not an autonomous being with a brain. You really are showing yourself up to be total loser and a keyboard warrior.

In the spirit of fairness I call female genitalia Rochdale_Ranger, and I’m not on a keyboard gaylord.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2018 22:51]

Theresa May on 22:50 - Jul 9 with 1743 viewsBigDaveMyCock

The staunch rich and consistent catholic doesn’t make a big play of the rich man entering the kingdom of heaven and camel passing through an eye of a needle bit does he? Politics of pragmatism and spotting a right tvvat.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2018 22:52]

Theresa May on 22:53 - Jul 9 with 1732 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Theresa May on 22:35 - Jul 9 by rochdale_ranger

When’s our next friendly btw? Cba with this left right stuff now. Nobody will ever agree they are mostly privately educated pricks.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024