Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club Catering Survey on the Website 18:44 - Jul 10 with 8540 viewsblackdogblue

Let’s bring back the proper hot dogs & Steak Pies 😀😀😀

Have done mine, if enough do it they may listen

1 day to go 🇫🇴

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Club Catering Survey on the Website on 19:35 - Aug 20 with 1683 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Club Catering Survey on the Website on 19:24 - Aug 20 by ColDale

AS said last week, we've met with the club over this. It's not as straightforward as the old days as has been mentioned elsewhere, it's an outside organsiation doing the kiosks. But they were sent the 14 page document we supplied the club with which contained the findings of the survey, emails received and comments from social media. We'll get the feedback from what we've supplied them with and hopefully some sort of action plan, and we'll continue to monitor it over the next few weeks and will continue to provide feedback to the club. I doubt we'll see an immediate turnaround tomorrow night but no reasons why changes can't be forthcoming. As said in the statement on the Trust website last week, the club very much welcomed the report and were keen to address it.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Does this mean that it does n't really drip money into RAFC the more we spend?

Any idea when the contract is up for review?

Perhaps return to "in-house"?
Club Catering Survey on the Website on 20:44 - Aug 20 with 1588 viewspioneer

Club Catering Survey on the Website on 19:35 - Aug 20 by Yorkshire_Dale

Does this mean that it does n't really drip money into RAFC the more we spend?

Any idea when the contract is up for review?

Perhaps return to "in-house"?

Where are Fred, Alan and the Fighting Fund when you need them? Volunteers who made money for the club and provided great service over many years.
Club Catering Survey on the Website on 07:55 - Aug 21 with 1437 viewsEllDale

Fantastic service indeed.
Hilton's pie and Oxo on a cold Tuesday night,(Wagon Wheels were optional) all served with a smile.
Club Catering Survey on the Website on 10:10 - Aug 21 with 1375 viewsSuddenLad

Club Catering Survey on the Website on 07:55 - Aug 21 by EllDale

Fantastic service indeed.
Hilton's pie and Oxo on a cold Tuesday night,(Wagon Wheels were optional) all served with a smile.

Nothing today compares with those refreshments. Great grub at a reasonable price. Today is just a rip-off. Minimum quality for maximum price. Charging £2.10 for a 25p instant pre-packed coffee is a joke and they know it.

Others have commented on the poor quality of the pies, so it is to be hoped there is a an improvement in what is on offer.

Why entering a football stadium should mean that prices quadruple is a mystery.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Club Catering Survey on the Website on 10:54 - Aug 21 with 1344 viewsDaleiLama

Club Catering Survey on the Website on 10:10 - Aug 21 by SuddenLad

Nothing today compares with those refreshments. Great grub at a reasonable price. Today is just a rip-off. Minimum quality for maximum price. Charging £2.10 for a 25p instant pre-packed coffee is a joke and they know it.

Others have commented on the poor quality of the pies, so it is to be hoped there is a an improvement in what is on offer.

Why entering a football stadium should mean that prices quadruple is a mystery.

Amazing what you can get away with when you have a captive audience SL. Like airlines, but at least they sell a quadruple priced chocolate bar at double the normal price when you buy a quadrupled price coffee. Actually some of the airlines do a reasonable filter coffee now but not many. I wonder why there are so many flasks at the COA? Surprised they haven't been identified as potential missiles and banned.

The US has a clear plastic bag stadium policy now (like an airline liquids bag but bigger) and no consumables are allowed in. They do, however, have tailgates so shouldn't really need in-game refreshments. Having said that, they offer an in-seat beer and snacks service as well.

Look on the bright side, at least we don't play home games at Wembley!
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 11:03]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Club Catering Survey on the Website on 11:22 - Aug 21 with 1299 viewsSuddenLad

Club Catering Survey on the Website on 10:54 - Aug 21 by DaleiLama

Amazing what you can get away with when you have a captive audience SL. Like airlines, but at least they sell a quadruple priced chocolate bar at double the normal price when you buy a quadrupled price coffee. Actually some of the airlines do a reasonable filter coffee now but not many. I wonder why there are so many flasks at the COA? Surprised they haven't been identified as potential missiles and banned.

The US has a clear plastic bag stadium policy now (like an airline liquids bag but bigger) and no consumables are allowed in. They do, however, have tailgates so shouldn't really need in-game refreshments. Having said that, they offer an in-seat beer and snacks service as well.

Flasks........tsk tsk. 😨

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Club Catering Survey on the Website on 11:50 - Aug 21 with 1269 viewsDaleiLama

Club Catering Survey on the Website on 11:22 - Aug 21 by SuddenLad

Flasks........tsk tsk. 😨

Slippery little suckers

Club Catering Survey on the Website on 11:50 - Aug 21 with 1268 viewsjudd

Club Catering Survey on the Website on 11:22 - Aug 21 by SuddenLad

Flasks........tsk tsk. 😨

Chippygate revisited?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Club Catering Survey on the Website on 21:07 - Aug 22 with 1104 viewsDaleiLama

Club Catering Survey on the Website on 11:50 - Aug 21 by judd

Chippygate revisited?

Comment from the Barnsley board

"Very friendly atmosphere but the steward at the gate wouldn't let me in with the fish and chips that I had queued for ages to get. I had to wolf it down quickly because it wasn't far from kick off. This is a chip shop literally outside the ground yet you're not allowed to take their food inside the ground.

Is this health and safety (ie I might assault somebody with a hot piece of cod) or is it protecting their own catering interests? I know it's a flippant point but it really is stupid. I should have put it in my rucksack and just gone in with it. Probably got ejected then

Prince of Risborough, 5 minutes ago "

Club Catering Survey on the Website on 21:49 - Aug 22 with 1072 viewspioneer

Club Catering Survey on the Website on 10:54 - Aug 21 by DaleiLama

it’s not a universal policy....some teams still allo you to take in food and non alcoholic drinks. Toronto blue jays are one example...just need to have bags inspected and no glass containers.
Club Catering Survey on the Website on 22:05 - Aug 22 with 1059 viewsDaleiLama

Club Catering Survey on the Website on 21:49 - Aug 22 by pioneer

it’s not a universal policy....some teams still allo you to take in food and non alcoholic drinks. Toronto blue jays are one example...just need to have bags inspected and no glass containers.

Canadians mustn't be as lazy as Americans!

Club Catering Survey on the Website on 22:27 - Aug 22 with 1038 views100notout

Club Catering Survey on the Website on 22:05 - Aug 22 by DaleiLama

Canadians mustn't be as lazy as Americans!

I like Brazilians 😁

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Club Catering Survey on the Website on 22:43 - Aug 22 with 1008 viewsDaleiLama

Club Catering Survey on the Website on 22:27 - Aug 22 by 100notout

I like Brazilians 😁

You'll still have to eat them outside the stadium!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024