Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
o/t back in the day 01:59 - Jul 20 with 2200 viewsThe_Knightowl

Although I lurk quite a bit.......i feel your all a great bunch who I would smile at seeing you in a pub and sharing a pint.
Knowing you as I do I expect the expected and hope I get some nuggets of the unexpected.

I blame my mate Bob for this . Bob likes his C/W the Burrito Brothers to be precise.

So one hot afternoon I asked if you died tomorrow what is the last thing you would want

He said
" to help the Gram Parsons / Burrito Brothers legacy live on!" and get a credit somewhere

OK he is my best friend so with a beer I says here are my ideas.........things moved on.

Bob gets the Album played on C/W radio channels Album of the week.

Me I go down left-field route its not my music but I made a promise....so I look at one of rock musics unfinished films "Saturation 70"

Long story there ...Rolling Stones / Beach Boys etc all roads lead to Tony Foust (google all this _ Seemed to P off Phil Kaufman based on my chats see (Grand Theft Parsons)

Anyways there is a book based on all this due out "soon"

In all this I have had my own Eureka moment.....

Mine involves a moment in time at the age of 40 I discovered TRANCE/DANCE music and happy to share / dont care the ridicule if it comes.......but I had a drug free trip...........I have decided to update a manuscript ...anybody else had an experience ? pM please.
o/t back in the day on 07:47 - Jul 20 with 2072 viewsrochedale

My personal ‘Eureka’ moment occurred to me one morning after a few beers the night before. From that moment on, I tend to stay away from public forums when inebriated.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

o/t back in the day on 23:16 - Jul 20 with 1856 viewskiwidale

I like to think I'm supportive of part time and new posters however in this case Lurking is a good option.

This is not the time for bickering.

o/t back in the day on 10:43 - Jul 21 with 1692 viewschalky_ncfc

At the age of 40 you discovered Trance music? Early signs of a mid life crisis maybe?
[Post edited 21 Jul 2018 10:44]

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024