Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood game 12:34 - Aug 1 with 3290 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Is it really an evening ko on the 18th or is it just a typo on the official site? The coaches do seem to be leaving a little early for a night match. I hope all Daley`s going to Burton on Saturday have a great day out and they will I know do the club proud.
Fleetwood game on 12:55 - Aug 1 with 3235 viewsupthedale

I can't see where it notes evening kick off - certainly looks to be 3pm.
Fleetwood game on 13:39 - Aug 1 with 3152 viewsEllDale

They've now changed the kick-off time on the official site advertising coach travel to Fleetwood.
It said 7.45pm yesterday but now reads 3.00pm
It would be nice to celebrate victory down the road in Blackpool later that day.
Fleetwood game on 14:57 - Aug 1 with 2995 viewsNigeriamark

Fleetwood game on 13:39 - Aug 1 by EllDale

They've now changed the kick-off time on the official site advertising coach travel to Fleetwood.
It said 7.45pm yesterday but now reads 3.00pm
It would be nice to celebrate victory down the road in Blackpool later that day.

This site has Monday 13th August at 7.00 PM for the Grimsby game. That isn't correct is it?. I am hoping to come over for the first home league game and could probably stay for this one too
Fleetwood game on 15:05 - Aug 1 with 2970 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Fleetwood game on 14:57 - Aug 1 by Nigeriamark

This site has Monday 13th August at 7.00 PM for the Grimsby game. That isn't correct is it?. I am hoping to come over for the first home league game and could probably stay for this one too

Someone's messin wiv us!.....surely Tuesday 14th 7.45 Ko.....like the rest?
Fleetwood game on 15:15 - Aug 1 with 2938 views442Dale

Crucially, we are playing Hull on July 21st. The fixture board at the ground tells us this.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Fleetwood game on 15:54 - Aug 1 with 2861 viewsTVOS1907

Fleetwood game on 14:57 - Aug 1 by Nigeriamark

It's Tuesday 14th August at 7.45pm.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Fleetwood game on 16:03 - Aug 1 with 2830 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Fleetwood game on 15:15 - Aug 1 by 442Dale

Crucially, we are playing Hull on July 21st. The fixture board at the ground tells us this.

Pre-season sloppy-ness or here we go again?........get it in tomorrow's Fan Forum minutes.
Fleetwood game on 16:16 - Aug 1 with 2798 views442Dale

Fleetwood game on 16:03 - Aug 1 by Yorkshire_Dale

Pre-season sloppy-ness or here we go again?........get it in tomorrow's Fan Forum minutes.

What’s the point?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Fleetwood game on 17:11 - Aug 1 with 2726 viewsnordenblue

Fleetwood game on 16:16 - Aug 1 by 442Dale

What’s the point?

They will "look into it" 👍
Fleetwood game on 19:37 - Aug 1 with 2530 viewsJames1980

Re fixtures board how hard is it to say. This person will know be responsible for it and will have it updated by the latest 09:30 am Monday after a Saturday game. 09:30 the day after a mid week one.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Fleetwood game on 21:07 - Aug 1 with 2416 viewsDaleiLama

Fleetwood game on 19:37 - Aug 1 by James1980

Re fixtures board how hard is it to say. This person will know be responsible for it and will have it updated by the latest 09:30 am Monday after a Saturday game. 09:30 the day after a mid week one.

Someone was already allocated to this exact role according to the last info given out from the club. I guess it hasn't been included in that person's job description or they are not being rewarded based on performance. If it isn't raised tomorrow night, I do wonder if it will be changed before the first home game of the season?

Beggars belief they can do this (below) but not change something which would be quick and easy to do on their doorstep. Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Fleetwood game on 21:18 - Aug 1 with 2400 viewsJames1980

Fleetwood game on 21:07 - Aug 1 by DaleiLama

Someone was already allocated to this exact role according to the last info given out from the club. I guess it hasn't been included in that person's job description or they are not being rewarded based on performance. If it isn't raised tomorrow night, I do wonder if it will be changed before the first home game of the season?

Beggars belief they can do this (below) but not change something which would be quick and easy to do on their doorstep. Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Could the theory be those who live near the ground are already fans and know the next fixture. Those who go to games from further a field know about the next fixture. Also is there much through traffic pass the board?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Fleetwood game on 21:32 - Aug 1 with 2372 viewsDaleiLama

Fleetwood game on 21:18 - Aug 1 by James1980

Could the theory be those who live near the ground are already fans and know the next fixture. Those who go to games from further a field know about the next fixture. Also is there much through traffic pass the board?

It could be argued it connects all points north with Roch Valley Way on to the motorway network, so there ought to be a fair few passers by, but no idea about actual vehicle numbers. It isn't just the "passing trade" though - it's a tinpot avoidance scheme too.

Edit: What will the Sunderland fans think when they see the Scunny game still being advertised from a fortnight previously - if it's not still showing Hull 21/7?
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 21:41]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024