Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cem cliquers 16:30 - Aug 7 with 2727 viewsColDale

Been asked to point out that on matchdays now, they will be offering 20p off selected drinks on a matchday (between 12pm and 8pm I think) to Trust members and to season ticket holders. This includes away supporters as well.

Make sure you have your card / season ticket with you.
Cem cliquers on 16:35 - Aug 7 with 2697 viewsTVOS1907

I never knew there was a Cem Clique card!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Cem cliquers on 16:38 - Aug 7 with 2680 viewsColDale

Cem cliquers on 16:35 - Aug 7 by TVOS1907

I never knew there was a Cem Clique card!

The first rule about Cem Clique...
Cem cliquers on 16:39 - Aug 7 with 2676 viewsisitme

What about people whose name begins with Q who were born on a Sunday who are not trust members or season ticket holders? Aren't they been left out?
Cem cliquers on 16:43 - Aug 7 with 2658 viewsColDale

Cem cliquers on 16:39 - Aug 7 by isitme

What about people whose name begins with Q who were born on a Sunday who are not trust members or season ticket holders? Aren't they been left out?

I believe Dimanche Quinn was banned last month
Cem cliquers on 16:45 - Aug 7 with 2645 viewskel

Looks like you’ll have to go to be bar then on my behalf on my rare appearances as I’m neither.

#cliqueinjokes
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 16:45]
Cem cliquers on 16:54 - Aug 7 with 2596 viewsEllDale

As if...a frantic search has made me realise I can't find my Trust card!
Cem cliquers on 17:09 - Aug 7 with 2551 viewsrochdaleriddler

What do they offer to plastic utd fans, who watch the snide games instead of coming up to the COA?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Cem cliquers on 17:19 - Aug 7 with 2529 viewsJames1980

Cem cliquers on 17:09 - Aug 7 by rochdaleriddler

What do they offer to plastic utd fans, who watch the snide games instead of coming up to the COA?

10p off a warm can of Boddingtons or a free pint and a hearty welcome depending on the opinion of such folk.
#tryingtobediplomatic

I apologise unreservedly if I have caused offence with this comment. I have been under a lot of pressure recently, which has led to this lapse in judgement.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 18:44]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Login to get fewer ads

Cem cliquers on 20:19 - Aug 7 with 2294 viewsDaleAddict

Can I bring my tenner for my exiles membership to the Cem on Saturday, receive my membership card, and then take my membership card to the bar? This would strike me as particularly efficient Trust streamlining of its services, and would be commended by its members, I would have thought.

Blog: A Dale Fan Abroad - Reflections on Burton Albion 1 Rochdale 2

Cem cliquers on 20:34 - Aug 7 with 2266 viewsD_Alien

Cem cliquers on 17:19 - Aug 7 by James1980

10p off a warm can of Boddingtons or a free pint and a hearty welcome depending on the opinion of such folk.
#tryingtobediplomatic

I apologise unreservedly if I have caused offence with this comment. I have been under a lot of pressure recently, which has led to this lapse in judgement.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 18:44]

You should be aware after Saturday there's plenty of lapses in judgement occuring whilst not under the slightest pressure whatsoever

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Cem cliquers on 21:01 - Aug 7 with 2199 viewsJames1980

Cem cliquers on 20:34 - Aug 7 by D_Alien

You should be aware after Saturday there's plenty of lapses in judgement occuring whilst not under the slightest pressure whatsoever

As long as they are not committed by the team on the pitch. Well the opposition can do it ad infinitum 😀

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Cem cliquers on 21:23 - Aug 7 with 2169 viewsD_Alien

Cem cliquers on 21:01 - Aug 7 by James1980

As long as they are not committed by the team on the pitch. Well the opposition can do it ad infinitum 😀

Would that be the posh way of doing it?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Cem cliquers on 21:46 - Aug 7 with 2107 viewsDaleiLama

I wouldn't know who the cem clique were if they bought me a pint to welcome me (now there's a thought!) but good to see that the it is LGBT inclusive

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Cem cliquers on 21:50 - Aug 7 with 2095 viewsColDale

Cem cliquers on 20:19 - Aug 7 by DaleAddict

Can I bring my tenner for my exiles membership to the Cem on Saturday, receive my membership card, and then take my membership card to the bar? This would strike me as particularly efficient Trust streamlining of its services, and would be commended by its members, I would have thought.

Absolutely
Cem cliquers on 08:20 - Aug 8 with 1802 viewsrochdale_ranger

Not knowing the clique personally but knowing the “chavs” who dislike the clique I can confirm the clique is made up of forty year old virgins and socially awkward folk. #notintheclique
Cem cliquers on 10:28 - Aug 8 with 1697 viewschalky_ncfc

I'm in various cliques but not the Cem clique,is my card valid in there the same as working men's clubs members are welcome in other clubs?

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Cem cliquers on 12:06 - Aug 8 with 1600 viewskel

Cem cliquers on 08:20 - Aug 8 by rochdale_ranger

Not knowing the clique personally but knowing the “chavs” who dislike the clique I can confirm the clique is made up of forty year old virgins and socially awkward folk. #notintheclique

A large proportion of the clique will no doubt be delighted at being labelled as 40 years old.

Personally I think ‘scrotes’ is more appropriate than ‘chavs’ but it’s only an opinion of course.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2018 12:07]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024