Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Macclesfield friendly 20:13 - Aug 7 with 14734 viewsdeeplishblue

According to the Macclesfield website we played a BCD friendly today at their place. It doesn't mention the dale team must kosi scored both goals in a 5-2 defeat.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Macclesfield friendly on 23:03 - Aug 7 with 9223 viewsMoonyDale

Just saw this on the Rochdale appreciation page on Facebook. Knew nothing about it before that....If you need a laugh head over there and read the Tommy Robinson thread, we are having a singalong of Tommy songs on Saturday apparently, should intensify the atmos in the Sandy......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Macclesfield friendly on 00:04 - Aug 8 with 9139 viewsShun

Macclesfield friendly on 23:03 - Aug 7 by MoonyDale

Just saw this on the Rochdale appreciation page on Facebook. Knew nothing about it before that....If you need a laugh head over there and read the Tommy Robinson thread, we are having a singalong of Tommy songs on Saturday apparently, should intensify the atmos in the Sandy......

There were quite a few Tommy Robinson chants sung by a lone Dale fan at Burton too.
Macclesfield friendly on 07:48 - Aug 8 with 8962 viewsEllDale

Well I shall certainly be distancing myself from any Robinson songs.

Just as I used to ignore IRA chants at England matches.

I go to football for the football.
Macclesfield friendly on 08:54 - Aug 8 with 8855 viewsKenBoon

Macclesfield friendly on 23:03 - Aug 7 by MoonyDale

It's an awful look for a supposed family friendly club. I'd take an air horn with me to drown out their songs, but funnily enough the stewards would prevent me doing so, whilst probably being ok with songs supporting the founder of a deeply bigoted organisation that have been involved in violence and harassment. Now don't get me wrong, air horns are the work of the devil, but ALL political and divisive stuff should be left outside a football ground.

There is always this: http://www.kickitout.org/get-involved/report-it/the-kick-it-out-app/
Macclesfield friendly on 09:27 - Aug 8 with 8777 viewsMoonyDale

Macclesfield friendly on 08:54 - Aug 8 by KenBoon

It's an awful look for a supposed family friendly club. I'd take an air horn with me to drown out their songs, but funnily enough the stewards would prevent me doing so, whilst probably being ok with songs supporting the founder of a deeply bigoted organisation that have been involved in violence and harassment. Now don't get me wrong, air horns are the work of the devil, but ALL political and divisive stuff should be left outside a football ground.

There is always this: http://www.kickitout.org/get-involved/report-it/the-kick-it-out-app/

Couldn't agree more Ken, disgusting and hopefully drowned out by the rest of us.....Talking about the work of the Devil, we could always sneak in some of those sweet sounding vuvuzelas ..........

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Macclesfield friendly on 10:54 - Aug 8 with 8612 viewsscarrow

It seems to be a lone voice who comes across as a moron. Politics and football don’t mix

Poll: Final position

Macclesfield friendly on 14:27 - Aug 8 with 8302 viewsrochdaleriddler

Macclesfield friendly on 07:48 - Aug 8 by EllDale

Me too, didn’t hear any such tripe at Burton thankfully

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Macclesfield friendly on 14:39 - Aug 8 with 8279 viewsfitzochris

Hill is pissed off that this game got out into the public domain.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

Macclesfield friendly on 15:03 - Aug 8 with 8227 viewsTVOS1907

Macclesfield friendly on 14:27 - Aug 8 by rochdaleriddler

Me too, didn’t hear any such tripe at Burton thankfully

Did you buy any at the Co-op earlier?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Macclesfield friendly on 15:42 - Aug 8 with 8117 viewsJames1980

Are Vuvuzelas allowed?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Macclesfield friendly on 16:08 - Aug 8 with 8048 viewsrochdaleriddler

Macclesfield friendly on 15:03 - Aug 8 by TVOS1907

Did you buy any at the Co-op earlier?

Stalker! They don’t sell it there

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Macclesfield friendly on 16:11 - Aug 8 with 8042 viewsTVOS1907

Macclesfield friendly on 16:08 - Aug 8 by rochdaleriddler

Stalker! They don’t sell it there

You'd have to queue for ages if they did!

"Assistance required at the checkout"

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Macclesfield friendly on 16:12 - Aug 8 with 8036 viewsrochdale_ranger

What are they hoping to achieve by singing about Tommy Robinson?
Macclesfield friendly on 19:06 - Aug 8 with 7823 viewsbig_dave

Macclesfield friendly on 07:48 - Aug 8 by EllDale

I had a conversation about this on the appreciation page yesterday. don't understand the importance of some bloke from Luton and what it has to do with football so I'll not be singing anything like that.. it isn't needed or wanted at football
Macclesfield friendly on 19:16 - Aug 8 with 7790 viewskel

Macclesfield friendly on 16:12 - Aug 8 by rochdale_ranger

What are they hoping to achieve by singing about Tommy Robinson?

Cos everyone else is doing it innit? I’m not sure that bloke on the Facebook group is a full shilling in fairness. Does he drink in spotland social by any chance?
Macclesfield friendly on 19:46 - Aug 8 with 7698 viewsrochdale_ranger

Macclesfield friendly on 19:16 - Aug 8 by kel

Cos everyone else is doing it innit? I’m not sure that bloke on the Facebook group is a full shilling in fairness. Does he drink in spotland social by any chance?

Can’t say I know I binned Facebook off years ago. Does seem like the herd mentality to be honest. I mean I get it but what’s Dale vs Peterborough got to do with radical Islam or the jailing of Tommy Robinson. Seems odd and out of place. Has anybody asked them this.
Macclesfield friendly on 19:58 - Aug 8 with 7666 viewskel

Macclesfield friendly on 19:46 - Aug 8 by rochdale_ranger

Can’t say I know I binned Facebook off years ago. Does seem like the herd mentality to be honest. I mean I get it but what’s Dale vs Peterborough got to do with radical Islam or the jailing of Tommy Robinson. Seems odd and out of place. Has anybody asked them this.

It looks like many have questioned it and it seems the crux of the argument from said numbskull is that people will be doing it at grounds all over the country this weekend. It’s a strong defence...
Macclesfield friendly on 20:24 - Aug 8 with 7606 viewsrochdale_ranger

Macclesfield friendly on 19:58 - Aug 8 by kel

It looks like many have questioned it and it seems the crux of the argument from said numbskull is that people will be doing it at grounds all over the country this weekend. It’s a strong defence...

Each to their own I suppose. Pretty funny to also not that another poster has said ALL forms of politics should be kept out of football and has then gone on to post a link to kickitouts website. The same group who tour grounds up and down the country every weekend waving imaginary red cards at the stands and terraces like we are all members of the Klu Klux Klan.
Macclesfield friendly on 20:24 - Aug 8 with 7606 viewsrochdaleriddler

Macclesfield friendly on 16:11 - Aug 8 by TVOS1907

You'd have to queue for ages if they did!

"Assistance required at the checkout"

Lidl will sort that

Macclesfield friendly on 20:28 - Aug 8 with 7589 viewskel

Macclesfield friendly on 20:24 - Aug 8 by rochdale_ranger

Each to their own I suppose. Pretty funny to also not that another poster has said ALL forms of politics should be kept out of football and has then gone on to post a link to kickitouts website. The same group who tour grounds up and down the country every weekend waving imaginary red cards at the stands and terraces like we are all members of the Klu Klux Klan.

A poster where? On Facebook which you previously claimed to have fired off?
Macclesfield friendly on 20:36 - Aug 8 with 7545 viewsrochdale_ranger

Macclesfield friendly on 20:28 - Aug 8 by kel

A poster where? On Facebook which you previously claimed to have fired off?

Calm down clouseau. On here in this thread.
Macclesfield friendly on 20:43 - Aug 8 with 7524 viewskel

Macclesfield friendly on 20:36 - Aug 8 by rochdale_ranger

My bad. As you were.
Macclesfield friendly on 20:44 - Aug 8 with 7515 viewsAtThePeake

Macclesfield friendly on 20:36 - Aug 8 by rochdale_ranger

The Kick It Out app is there to discretely report discrimination in the stands. That's ever so slightly different to singing songs about a bloke who founded the EDL, a group that has spent the last few years propagating that discrimination up and down the country every week.

Tangled up in blue.

Macclesfield friendly on 20:49 - Aug 8 with 7492 viewsrochdale_ranger

Macclesfield friendly on 20:44 - Aug 8 by AtThePeake

The Kick It Out app is there to discretely report discrimination in the stands. That's ever so slightly different to singing songs about a bloke who founded the EDL, a group that has spent the last few years propagating that discrimination up and down the country every week.

I thought the EDL were set up in response to people blowing people up and spitting in parading soldiers faces in the name of Islam. Criticism of a religion is not discrimination. We don’t live under blasphemy laws.
Macclesfield friendly on 20:49 - Aug 8 with 7490 viewsKenBoon

Macclesfield friendly on 20:24 - Aug 8 by rochdale_ranger

Kick it out are a Football organisation. Their business is in Football. They exist for Football.
http://www.kickitout.org/about/
Saying monkey chants are bad isn't politics.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024