Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Macclesfield friendly 20:13 - Aug 7 with 15158 viewsdeeplishblue

According to the Macclesfield website we played a BCD friendly today at their place. It doesn't mention the dale team must kosi scored both goals in a 5-2 defeat.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Macclesfield friendly on 12:47 - Aug 9 with 2598 viewsrochdaleriddler

Macclesfield friendly on 07:49 - Aug 9 by rochdale_ranger

What they are trying to do is paint some sort of equalism between groups like the EDL and Jihadists. The two don’t compare in terms of evilness or acts of barbarity commited. Singing a few tasteless songs about the fact that Mohammad was probably a pedophile just doesn’t stack up with suicide bombing and female genitalia mutilation.

When polled it turns out fifty one percent of young Muslims in Britain believe in the death penalty for gay people. Gays have been thrown under the bus by the left just like Labour have thrown Jewish people under the bus. Why it’s seen as racist old fashioned and stodgy to criticise Islam while progressive and liberal to defend it and cozy up to throat slitters like hamas beats me

Your not the only one stumped kiwi I can assure you. The reaction to the Manchester bomb was strange and surreal. It got turned into a chance to sing oasis songs and go on the piss at a benefit gig. We were all assured by the commissioner of gmp that anybody found to be causing offence or committing hate crimes in the wake of the attack would have the full force of the law coming down on them. I don’t see much future for a society that can’t be arsed getting angry at the murder of its own children.

I don’t think I’ve ever had a political discussion with Ken boon that doesn’t result in him painting me out to be a caveman. You will struggle to have a fair exchange of ideas and opinion with a virtue signaller.

And no anger at the fact Britain facilitated young Muslims going to Libya to destabilise Gaddafi, rescuing the very person who bombed the arena. So I’d say Cameron is culpable but seems to get a free ride here

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Macclesfield friendly on 14:15 - Aug 9 with 2496 viewsrochdale_ranger

Macclesfield friendly on 12:47 - Aug 9 by rochdaleriddler

And no anger at the fact Britain facilitated young Muslims going to Libya to destabilise Gaddafi, rescuing the very person who bombed the arena. So I’d say Cameron is culpable but seems to get a free ride here

Yep. I’d agree with that. You would also have to blame May aswell as she was Home Secretary at the time. Using Islamists to destabilise countries in the Arab world seems to be the order of the day when it comes to Bush/Blair/Obama/Cameron/Hollande/macron it’s just a shame they don’t care enough about their own populations back home enough to stop them coming here.
Macclesfield friendly on 14:52 - Aug 9 with 2443 viewskel

Macclesfield friendly on 12:22 - Aug 9 by YadHoDale

May have been set up for that purpose, but are now purely a vehicle to support the wuckfittery of the woman-beater Yaxley-Lennon.

There’s some on here who view woman-beaters as ‘legends’ in fairness. Seem to have lost their voice recently though.
Macclesfield friendly on 14:57 - Aug 9 with 2432 viewsEllDale

Destabilising countries in any part of the world has been a speciality of the USA for over 100 years now. It's nothing new.
Macclesfield friendly on 15:04 - Aug 9 with 2420 views49thseason

Macclesfield friendly on 12:22 - Aug 9 by YadHoDale

May have been set up for that purpose, but are now purely a vehicle to support the wuckfittery of the woman-beater Yaxley-Lennon.

I hope you realise that you have just repeated an untrue accusation made by Times journalist Janice Turner for which an apology has been published?

" We wrongly referred to Tommy Robinson as a “girlfriend-beating football thug”. ... We apologise for the error."
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/we-ignore-tommy-robinson-at-our-peril-8f38j2r
Macclesfield friendly on 15:30 - Aug 9 with 2367 viewsrochdale_ranger

Macclesfield friendly on 14:57 - Aug 9 by EllDale

Destabilising countries in any part of the world has been a speciality of the USA for over 100 years now. It's nothing new.

Left alone the world will do a good enough job of fooking itself up. Not everything can be put down to the west.
Macclesfield friendly on 15:38 - Aug 9 with 2353 viewsrochdaleriddler

Macclesfield friendly on 15:04 - Aug 9 by 49thseason

I hope you realise that you have just repeated an untrue accusation made by Times journalist Janice Turner for which an apology has been published?

" We wrongly referred to Tommy Robinson as a “girlfriend-beating football thug”. ... We apologise for the error."
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/we-ignore-tommy-robinson-at-our-peril-8f38j2r

Yes he actually attacked a police officer who was intervening in a row between convicted fraudster tvatley lemon and a girlfriend

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Macclesfield friendly on 15:59 - Aug 9 with 2293 viewsrochdale_ranger

Macclesfield friendly on 15:38 - Aug 9 by rochdaleriddler

Yes he actually attacked a police officer who was intervening in a row between convicted fraudster tvatley lemon and a girlfriend

You seem to really hate the bloke. If it’s any consolation to you he’s had numerous beatings off far leftists who are aligned with islamists and islamists. His kids have also been threatened with acid attacks.
Login to get fewer ads

Macclesfield friendly on 16:13 - Aug 9 with 2265 viewsrochdaleriddler

Macclesfield friendly on 15:59 - Aug 9 by rochdale_ranger

You seem to really hate the bloke. If it’s any consolation to you he’s had numerous beatings off far leftists who are aligned with islamists and islamists. His kids have also been threatened with acid attacks.

Hate is a bit strong, I’m not into violence , and his kids are suffering enough without threats

Macclesfield friendly on 16:26 - Aug 9 with 2225 viewsrochdale_ranger

Macclesfield friendly on 16:13 - Aug 9 by rochdaleriddler

Hate is a bit strong, I’m not into violence , and his kids are suffering enough without threats

It’s just that you talk as though the far right have the monopoly on being violent and other people think they have the monopoly on being “terribly offensive”. Far leftist groups are violent or if not more violent then there neo nazi counter parts. Look at groups like ANTIFA or some of the offensive signs and banners at the anti Trump marches.

I’m not here to defend the far right we all know that the excesses of the right lead to fascism and racism that’s a done deal everybody knows that. But what isn’t widely taught is that the excesses of the left lead to a loss of free speech, totalitarianism and genocide by economic miss management. Look at the Ukrainian famines or the murder of white farmers in Zimbabwe. At least the Germans apologised for nazism.
Macclesfield friendly (n/t) on 18:34 - Aug 9 with 2078 viewsJames1980

Macclesfield friendly on 16:26 - Aug 9 by rochdale_ranger

It’s just that you talk as though the far right have the monopoly on being violent and other people think they have the monopoly on being “terribly offensive”. Far leftist groups are violent or if not more violent then there neo nazi counter parts. Look at groups like ANTIFA or some of the offensive signs and banners at the anti Trump marches.

I’m not here to defend the far right we all know that the excesses of the right lead to fascism and racism that’s a done deal everybody knows that. But what isn’t widely taught is that the excesses of the left lead to a loss of free speech, totalitarianism and genocide by economic miss management. Look at the Ukrainian famines or the murder of white farmers in Zimbabwe. At least the Germans apologised for nazism.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Macclesfield friendly on 05:47 - Aug 10 with 1923 viewskiwidale

Macclesfield friendly on 11:19 - Aug 9 by KenBoon

You edited the post after I posted my reply and added the disclaimer, which you mention in your edit. I am sure you don't condone it, but I cannot read something you don't actually post at the start! Do please point out where i've had a pop at you before.

If singing songs about Tommy Robinson is Racist Bigoted and highly offensive as suggested? How racist bigoted and offensive is cutting off a soldiers head in London and Blowing up Children in Manchester deemed to be?

Being a bigot isn't a good response to the evil of terrorism. It doesn't solve anything. I dare suggest some in the edl use these tragedies to try and excuse their bigotry. Mentioning the two in the same sentence can encourage that thinking. Neither justify the other. Whether that be murdering journalists because they published a cartoon of Muhammad or being violent because of a jihadist terror attack. The solution is everyone condemning both, which generally does happen. I'm sure i'm preaching to the choir.

"You edited the post after I posted my reply and added the disclaimer, which you mention in your edit. I am sure you don't condone it, but I cannot read something you don't actually post at the start!"

That's not correct Ken I edited my post 10 mins before you replied not after. my initial post was timed 23:11 my edit was timed 23:23 and your reply was timed at 23:33.

You go on to build a strawman to accuse others of being bigoted which I can assure you I'm not. Neither are many others who can clearly see the association between the grooming and rape of children in many northern towns, beheadings, bombings and acts of terrorism by driving large vehicles into crowds in several European cities and a migrant culture where religious fanaticism is encouraged. Tommy Robinson is both divisive and polarising many who object to his treatment do not agree with his actions outside the Leeds court. Good luck with trying to silence the Tommy supporters it will be interesting to see what develops on Saturday around the various grounds. One thing is for sure the mainstream media will not cover it unless there is violence then they will paint them as thugs racists and bigots, just par for the course.

This is not the time for bickering.

Macclesfield friendly on 08:29 - Aug 10 with 1868 viewsKenBoon

Macclesfield friendly on 05:47 - Aug 10 by kiwidale

"You edited the post after I posted my reply and added the disclaimer, which you mention in your edit. I am sure you don't condone it, but I cannot read something you don't actually post at the start!"

That's not correct Ken I edited my post 10 mins before you replied not after. my initial post was timed 23:11 my edit was timed 23:23 and your reply was timed at 23:33.

You go on to build a strawman to accuse others of being bigoted which I can assure you I'm not. Neither are many others who can clearly see the association between the grooming and rape of children in many northern towns, beheadings, bombings and acts of terrorism by driving large vehicles into crowds in several European cities and a migrant culture where religious fanaticism is encouraged. Tommy Robinson is both divisive and polarising many who object to his treatment do not agree with his actions outside the Leeds court. Good luck with trying to silence the Tommy supporters it will be interesting to see what develops on Saturday around the various grounds. One thing is for sure the mainstream media will not cover it unless there is violence then they will paint them as thugs racists and bigots, just par for the course.

When I pressed "Reply" you hadn't finished editing your post so it was in its original form without the edit. Sadly this forum doesn't show the posts in the state when you reply. It probably should since ever other forum on the internet does.

I know many who protest do so with good intentions and good points. Like I said above, there's better platforms than edl hang-outs to do this. Any media who want to discredit their points will do because of where they're protesting. I'm also aware of the parts of the violent 'left' that isn't reported. I watch journalists like Tim Pool who cover these type of 'protests' more closely. I saw yesterday that the bike-lock attacker of the self-proclaimed 'anti-fascists' has effectively gotten away with attacking several people with a deadly weapon. One of his attacks was especially disgusting and should have seen him in jail. I'd recommend anyone who isn't aware of this s**t-house hunt down the Internet Historian's excellent and funny YouTube video of his crimes and how the infamous pol board on 4chan tracked him down. (gone a bit off-topic)

Tomorrow, should Tommy Robinson chants start, i'll chant twice as loud for the team*. "His name is Joey Thompson, he grew up in our town. He kept the 'dale in league one, and he sent the Oldham down. Allez Allez...."

*unless rkershaw puts together a song and they sing that.
Macclesfield friendly on 09:14 - Aug 10 with 1846 viewsColDale

Macclesfield friendly on 05:47 - Aug 10 by kiwidale

The two key words: divisive and polarising

We don't need anything at this football cub that divisive and polarising. Our last home game in the league saw an outpouring of joy and togetherness amongst the Dale support and this was visible last weekend at Burton. There's no doubt we have a bounce on and off the field from last season.

We don't want anything happening at this football club which can see that damaged and the fan base split and polarised in the same way the country is. Yes as a Dale support, we are a cross section of society, but we don't want that togetherness damaged by anybody who is looking to take advantage of the football club for their own reasons, and whilst I've got my own views on TR, I'd say exactly the same had it been in support of someone I personally supported myself. Many of us have a disdain when we see mps or councillors of whatever party turning up at the club for their own reasons and this should be treated in the same way.

This football club is the best thing to happen to this town and is in a fantastic state at this moment, both on and off the field with unity throughout. Anyone looking to put that at risk for non footballing reasons that should take a long hard look at themselves and wonder whether its worth it. This club and what we have is worth more than that.
Macclesfield friendly on 09:44 - Aug 10 with 1815 viewsMoonyDale

Macclesfield friendly on 09:14 - Aug 10 by ColDale

We don't need anything at this football cub that divisive and polarising. Our last home game in the league saw an outpouring of joy and togetherness amongst the Dale support and this was visible last weekend at Burton. There's no doubt we have a bounce on and off the field from last season.

We don't want anything happening at this football club which can see that damaged and the fan base split and polarised in the same way the country is. Yes as a Dale support, we are a cross section of society, but we don't want that togetherness damaged by anybody who is looking to take advantage of the football club for their own reasons, and whilst I've got my own views on TR, I'd say exactly the same had it been in support of someone I personally supported myself. Many of us have a disdain when we see mps or councillors of whatever party turning up at the club for their own reasons and this should be treated in the same way.

This football club is the best thing to happen to this town and is in a fantastic state at this moment, both on and off the field with unity throughout. Anyone looking to put that at risk for non footballing reasons that should take a long hard look at themselves and wonder whether its worth it. This club and what we have is worth more than that.

Which is why if we hear any of this nonsense tomorrow from what will be a tiny minority we should drown them out so they are not heard. The club don't need it and I certainly don't want to hear it.......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Macclesfield friendly on 10:00 - Aug 10 with 1798 viewsrochdale_ranger

I’m not really clued up on it as I’m not on social media anymore ( the idea of going online and putting all of your personal details and opinions up baffles me) but it seems it’s going on up and down the country at football grounds.

I can’t really think of a time I’ve seen Dale fans get political. I think Saturday will pass of as normal despite what a an alleged smattering of people are saying on social media. As I’ve said it’s not the time or the place. I would feel embarrassed or slightly awkward for whoever starts the chants because I can’t see anybody being interested.
Macclesfield friendly on 10:51 - Aug 10 with 1738 viewsDaleAddict

The single most relevant post to have been written on the subject. Dale fans come from all walks of life. The only thing that unites us is the football club and such chants can serve no other purpose than to destroy that unity. The country (and Rochdale itself) has a myriad of economic, social and political issues. Saturday at 3pm is a chance for everyone to escape those issues rather than extenuate them.

Blog: A Dale Fan Abroad - Reflections on Burton Albion 1 Rochdale 2

Macclesfield friendly on 13:42 - Aug 10 with 1618 viewskiwidale

Macclesfield friendly on 08:29 - Aug 10 by KenBoon

When I pressed "Reply" you hadn't finished editing your post so it was in its original form without the edit. Sadly this forum doesn't show the posts in the state when you reply. It probably should since ever other forum on the internet does.

I know many who protest do so with good intentions and good points. Like I said above, there's better platforms than edl hang-outs to do this. Any media who want to discredit their points will do because of where they're protesting. I'm also aware of the parts of the violent 'left' that isn't reported. I watch journalists like Tim Pool who cover these type of 'protests' more closely. I saw yesterday that the bike-lock attacker of the self-proclaimed 'anti-fascists' has effectively gotten away with attacking several people with a deadly weapon. One of his attacks was especially disgusting and should have seen him in jail. I'd recommend anyone who isn't aware of this s**t-house hunt down the Internet Historian's excellent and funny YouTube video of his crimes and how the infamous pol board on 4chan tracked him down. (gone a bit off-topic)

Tomorrow, should Tommy Robinson chants start, i'll chant twice as loud for the team*. "His name is Joey Thompson, he grew up in our town. He kept the 'dale in league one, and he sent the Oldham down. Allez Allez...."

*unless rkershaw puts together a song and they sing that.

Enough of politics for now It will be interesting to see what happens come Saturday here's to three points against Peterborough which will make both of us happy. Enjoy your pre or post match with friends.

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024