Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shambles as Usual 17:38 - Aug 11 with 3489 viewsBarrowdale

Not the match, although that was obviously, but yet again the administration of the club and the total disinterest in their customers. Presented bring a friend voucher which states “ to be ripped out in presence of gateman”, to be told as I should have expected, “gotta go tut office si them”
I might have bloody known. Joined long queue of other similar pssed off fans and was eventually served by the terminally bewildered staff who dont give a shite.
Why bother if they dont care. Amateurish shambles as usual. How can we be so useless??
Shambles as Usual on 17:40 - Aug 11 with 3454 viewsrochdale_ranger

Have we started employing gatemen from Yorkshire?
Shambles as Usual on 17:54 - Aug 11 with 3360 viewsAncoats_Blue

Not the same vein as you but I find it odd that I can buy Away match tickets pist match but not travel.
I’ve got 2 tix for Fleetwood but currently dunno how if I’m on there on the coach
Shambles as Usual on 18:02 - Aug 11 with 3308 viewsTVOS1907

Shambles as Usual on 17:54 - Aug 11 by Ancoats_Blue

Not the same vein as you but I find it odd that I can buy Away match tickets pist match but not travel.
I’ve got 2 tix for Fleetwood but currently dunno how if I’m on there on the coach

Travel is booked in the Club Shop and has been for many years.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Shambles as Usual on 08:26 - Aug 12 with 2723 viewsAncoats_Blue

Shambles as Usual on 18:02 - Aug 11 by TVOS1907

Travel is booked in the Club Shop and has been for many years.

Just because something has always been done in a certain way doesn’t mean it’s best practice.

It’d make more sense to sell tickets and travel under one roof rather than send someone with cash to the other end of the ground / ring back on Monday.

Better yet moving to the 21st century and allowing online purchase would be a panacea.
Shambles as Usual on 09:07 - Aug 12 with 2642 viewsTVOS1907

Shambles as Usual on 08:26 - Aug 12 by Ancoats_Blue

Just because something has always been done in a certain way doesn’t mean it’s best practice.

It’d make more sense to sell tickets and travel under one roof rather than send someone with cash to the other end of the ground / ring back on Monday.

Better yet moving to the 21st century and allowing online purchase would be a panacea.

I never opined on the quality of practice.

You said you couldn’t book travel post-match, when in fact you can.

And it would take about two minutes to walk to the club shop from the ticket office. Hardly ‘the other end of the ground’.

Shambles as Usual on 14:22 - Aug 12 with 2306 viewsrochdaleriddler

Shambles as Usual on 09:07 - Aug 12 by TVOS1907

I never opined on the quality of practice.

You said you couldn’t book travel post-match, when in fact you can.

And it would take about two minutes to walk to the club shop from the ticket office. Hardly ‘the other end of the ground’.

He was told he couldn’t buy them after the game, he rang to enquire, we went to studds bar post game so he would have bought them from the shop next door. For last weeks game I bought my match tickets , I then walked round to the shop, which was closed, with a back at 12.00 sign on the door. As it was 11.40, I gave it a miss and went home. The club is run in an amateurish manner, don’t know why you are defending it
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 14:23]

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Shambles as Usual on 18:14 - Aug 12 with 2084 viewsblackdogblue

You not got auto correct??

Pist match?... go pre match, walk 125 yards round the corner, not hard is it ore r u piste n monin?

😀😀😀😀😂

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Shambles as Usual on 18:48 - Aug 12 with 2029 viewsAncoats_Blue

Shambles as Usual on 18:14 - Aug 12 by blackdogblue

Pist match?... go pre match, walk 125 yards round the corner, not hard is it ore r u piste n monin?

😀😀😀😀😂

Well I did try to call them pre match but they were that busy they couldn’t serve me. I had 5 mins to spare pre K.O so hardly enough time to transact.
Putting up barriers between a potential paying customer and their cash is a bad idea in any business, moreso in a supposedly shoestring budget club like ours. I

Never mind it’s always been done this way & I’m in the minority thinking things should improve.

I’ll ring back the premium rate number tomorrow and try again, 48 hours after I tried to give them my money in the first place.
Login to get fewer ads

Shambles as Usual on 19:03 - Aug 12 with 2002 viewsTVOS1907

Shambles as Usual on 14:22 - Aug 12 by rochdaleriddler

He was told he couldn’t buy them after the game, he rang to enquire, we went to studds bar post game so he would have bought them from the shop next door. For last weeks game I bought my match tickets , I then walked round to the shop, which was closed, with a back at 12.00 sign on the door. As it was 11.40, I gave it a miss and went home. The club is run in an amateurish manner, don’t know why you are defending it
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 14:23]

He said it’s not possible to book coach travel post-match when it is.

I’m not sure what the rest of your post has to do with that or with me.

Shambles as Usual on 19:05 - Aug 12 with 1994 viewsTVOS1907

Shambles as Usual on 18:48 - Aug 12 by Ancoats_Blue

Well I did try to call them pre match but they were that busy they couldn’t serve me. I had 5 mins to spare pre K.O so hardly enough time to transact.
Putting up barriers between a potential paying customer and their cash is a bad idea in any business, moreso in a supposedly shoestring budget club like ours. I

Never mind it’s always been done this way & I’m in the minority thinking things should improve.

I’ll ring back the premium rate number tomorrow and try again, 48 hours after I tried to give them my money in the first place.

Apparently 01706 644648 will still work.

Shambles as Usual on 20:36 - Aug 12 with 1879 viewsrochdaleriddler

Shambles as Usual on 19:03 - Aug 12 by TVOS1907

He said it’s not possible to book coach travel post-match when it is.

I’m not sure what the rest of your post has to do with that or with me.

Well do you think the shop should be shut during advertised opening hours, should I ring up beforehand to check ? That is my point, it isn’t very professional. Quite why the ticket office can’t take coach bookings is beyond me, yes I know it always has been done from the shop. Makes no sense

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Shambles as Usual (n/t) on 20:40 - Aug 12 with 1866 viewsrochdaleriddler

Shambles as Usual on 18:14 - Aug 12 by blackdogblue

😀😀😀😀😂

[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 20:41]

Shambles as Usual on 21:45 - Aug 12 with 1763 viewsTVOS1907

Shambles as Usual on 20:36 - Aug 12 by rochdaleriddler

Well do you think the shop should be shut during advertised opening hours, should I ring up beforehand to check ? That is my point, it isn’t very professional. Quite why the ticket office can’t take coach bookings is beyond me, yes I know it always has been done from the shop. Makes no sense

I wouldn’t disagree, but again, that wasn’t anything to do with my original reply.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024