Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moaners 15:17 - Aug 15 with 5487 viewsscarrow

Christ there are some moaning t0ssers on the Facebook page. You'd have thought we'd lost every game.

Poll: Final position

Moaners on 15:25 - Aug 15 with 3872 viewsfitzochris

You can say that again.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Moaners on 15:31 - Aug 15 with 3854 viewsjudd

Moaners on 15:25 - Aug 15 by fitzochris

You can say that again.

Christ there are some moaning t0ssers on the Facebook page. You'd have thought we'd lost every game.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Moaners on 16:28 - Aug 15 with 3709 viewskel

I’ve taken screenshots of some of the posts on there to show my kids in a kind of ‘this is how you communicate when you don’t listen at school’ stylee. My eyes bleed reading some of the stuff on there.
Moaners on 16:32 - Aug 15 with 3690 viewsdingdangblue

Pisses me off - we lost against Peterborough! We had a bad half - well not even that - had we gone in 2-1 I think we still could have retrieved something - but that 3rd goal was a killer and Hill's ht team talk might as well have been chucked in the bin. Shit happens - get over it. Even winning last night some are of the apparent attitude that it was only Grimsby. A load of moaning Minnie's!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Moaners on 16:49 - Aug 15 with 3639 viewsscarrow

The over reaction by a couple to signing a keeper is ridiculous

Poll: Final position

Moaners on 17:10 - Aug 15 with 3583 viewsaleanddale

Moaners on 16:32 - Aug 15 by dingdangblue

Pisses me off - we lost against Peterborough! We had a bad half - well not even that - had we gone in 2-1 I think we still could have retrieved something - but that 3rd goal was a killer and Hill's ht team talk might as well have been chucked in the bin. Shit happens - get over it. Even winning last night some are of the apparent attitude that it was only Grimsby. A load of moaning Minnie's!

"Only" Grimsby!

Grimsby are a club with a much richer tradition than Dale ( at a higher level )

It could easily be argued they are a "bigger" club than Dale. Almost certainly IMO.

Going away to Grimsby and winning and keeping a clean sheet would be stuff of dreams until recently.
Moaners on 17:26 - Aug 15 with 3536 viewsrochdale_ranger

Stop moaning about the moaners you tosser.......

And could you please post some of the said screen shots please kel? I could do with a laugh.
Moaners on 17:38 - Aug 15 with 3504 viewsdalenumber2

The 'Rochdale Appreciation ' page is no better. Some guy on there trying to get Tommy Robinson chants going at Dale matches. Also an interesting and amusing thread about Mr Angry's antics.
Login to get fewer ads

Moaners on 18:08 - Aug 15 with 3419 viewskel

Moaners on 17:26 - Aug 15 by rochdale_ranger

Stop moaning about the moaners you tosser.......

And could you please post some of the said screen shots please kel? I could do with a laugh.

It was a tongue in cheek comment, poppet. Get your “chav” mates to update you and stop being bone idle.
Moaners on 18:33 - Aug 15 with 3332 viewsjudd

Moaners on 17:38 - Aug 15 by dalenumber2

The 'Rochdale Appreciation ' page is no better. Some guy on there trying to get Tommy Robinson chants going at Dale matches. Also an interesting and amusing thread about Mr Angry's antics.

Is it true that Mr Angry has got a 3 match ban?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Moaners on 18:58 - Aug 15 with 3268 viewsMoonyDale

Moaners on 16:28 - Aug 15 by kel

I’ve taken screenshots of some of the posts on there to show my kids in a kind of ‘this is how you communicate when you don’t listen at school’ stylee. My eyes bleed reading some of the stuff on there.

Oh there are quite a few utter Bell Ends on that Facebook page, had a few gentle debates with some of them but it's honesty like conversing with a fkin lump of wood....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Moaners on 19:32 - Aug 15 with 3197 viewskel

Moaners on 18:58 - Aug 15 by MoonyDale

Oh there are quite a few utter Bell Ends on that Facebook page, had a few gentle debates with some of them but it's honesty like conversing with a fkin lump of wood....

We’re proper fuc­cked if them lot are the next generation aren’t we? Not a brain cell between them.
Moaners on 19:56 - Aug 15 with 3122 viewsrochdale_ranger

Moaners on 18:08 - Aug 15 by kel

It was a tongue in cheek comment, poppet. Get your “chav” mates to update you and stop being bone idle.

No need to be like that flower. I’m well in with a few different cliques not just the chav clique I’ll have you know.
Moaners on 20:07 - Aug 15 with 3103 viewskel

Moaners on 19:56 - Aug 15 by rochdale_ranger

No need to be like that flower. I’m well in with a few different cliques not just the chav clique I’ll have you know.

Don’t go broadcasting it, sugarlump, you’ll have the back row massive on your back. #rochdalesbiggestfans
Moaners on 20:17 - Aug 15 with 3059 viewsrochdale_ranger

Moaners on 20:07 - Aug 15 by kel

Don’t go broadcasting it, sugarlump, you’ll have the back row massive on your back. #rochdalesbiggestfans

Have met a few of Rochdalesbiggestfans over the years so know where you are coming from there. Can’t say I know any of the back row massive though. How does such a small club have so many different cliques within it.
Moaners on 20:37 - Aug 15 with 3011 viewskel

Moaners on 20:17 - Aug 15 by rochdale_ranger

Have met a few of Rochdalesbiggestfans over the years so know where you are coming from there. Can’t say I know any of the back row massive though. How does such a small club have so many different cliques within it.

Absolutely no idea. I think everything was going swimmingly until a couple of nomarks decided they didn’t fancy having somebody being bigger fans than them. I’m guessing it’s purely coincidental that it’s around the time a ‘legend’ joined the family.
Moaners on 21:17 - Aug 15 with 2920 viewsTVOS1907

Moaners on 17:10 - Aug 15 by aleanddale

"Only" Grimsby!

It could easily be argued they are a "bigger" club than Dale. Almost certainly IMO.

Going away to Grimsby and winning and keeping a clean sheet would be stuff of dreams until recently.

Of course Grimsby are a bigger club than Dale, but for some considerable time they have been mismanaged on and off the field, leading to several years in non league football.

So while I would never be the sort to say something like 'only Grimsby', at this moment in time (and for the past 10-12 years), they are a team we should be expected to beat and usually have done (8 wins and a 0-0 draw in the last 9 meetings).

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Moaners on 21:27 - Aug 15 with 2890 viewsSuddenLad

Moaners on 17:38 - Aug 15 by dalenumber2

Also a problem elsewhere, met with justifiable disapproval..

https://news.sky.com/story/luton-town-ceo-tells-fans-to-stop-chanting-tommy-robi

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Moaners on 22:38 - Aug 15 with 2793 viewsR17ALE

Sorry to be the harbinger of doom, but people who venture onto facebook forfeit, at the point of entry, the right to get pissed off at something they see or read.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Moaners on 23:41 - Aug 15 with 2722 viewsTVOS1907

Moaners on 22:38 - Aug 15 by R17ALE

Sorry to be the harbinger of doom, but people who venture onto facebook forfeit, at the point of entry, the right to get pissed off at something they see or read.

Harbinger Singh - former Indian spinner and Sky summariser?
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 23:45]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Moaners on 00:08 - Aug 16 with 2682 viewsChaffRAFC

I left that Rochdale Appreciation facebook page a while back and my life is better for it. Some absolute empty heads on there.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Moaners on 04:38 - Aug 16 with 2599 viewsdownunder

Moaners on 17:10 - Aug 15 by aleanddale

"Only" Grimsby!

Codswallop!
Moaners on 07:06 - Aug 16 with 2568 viewsrochedale

Moaners on 19:32 - Aug 15 by kel

We’re proper fuc­cked if them lot are the next generation aren’t we? Not a brain cell between them.

They aren’t all ‘yoof’, some are of more ‘advanced’ years, which makes it even more unbelievable. And to top it off, they aren’t incognito like on here. I try and match posters on there to posters on here, but over there they are much worse so it’s difficult! Steve Taylor, whoever he is, is a particular grown up Bell end! Sorry if you are viewing Steve.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Moaners on 08:17 - Aug 16 with 2489 viewsJames1980

I did make a tongue in cheek comment on the new keeper thread. I don't think it constituted moaning though.
Talking about moaners I moved a couple of times to get away from negative comments on Saturday. I reckon some fans think when subs happen they are going to see Messi in a Dale shirt
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 8:22]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Moaners on 08:34 - Aug 16 with 2463 viewsrochdale_ranger

Moaners on 21:27 - Aug 15 by SuddenLad

Also a problem elsewhere, met with justifiable disapproval..

https://news.sky.com/story/luton-town-ceo-tells-fans-to-stop-chanting-tommy-robi

YOu pick the week an Islamist nut job decides to ram a vehicle into pedestrians outside the mother of democracies to moan about Tommy Robinson supporters. I can literally smell the soy dripping out of your mangina.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024