Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interview with a Fleetwood fan 12:10 - Aug 17 with 1161 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Interview with a Fleetwood fan 17th Aug 2018 12:05
Ahead of this weekend's game with Fleetwood, we've spoken to a Fleetwood supporter to tell us all things Fleetwood. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Interview with a Fleetwood fan on 14:25 - Aug 17 with 1042 viewsEllDale

Bobby Grant's unrivalled work in the community?

Fair play to the lad because I used to think of him as a bit of a chav loose cannon.
Interview with a Fleetwood fan on 17:39 - Aug 17 with 921 viewsJumeirahDale

I did a double take on that as well, he was always melded into that Coleman-era thug set in my memory. Glad to hear he's making a positive impact in the area nowadays, good luck to him.
Interview with a Fleetwood fan on 18:41 - Aug 17 with 884 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I was always a big fan of Bobby "winker" Grant........would love him back here.
Interview with a Fleetwood fan on 19:14 - Aug 17 with 846 viewsnordenblue

Interview with a Fleetwood fan on 17:39 - Aug 17 by JumeirahDale

I did a double take on that as well, he was always melded into that Coleman-era thug set in my memory. Glad to hear he's making a positive impact in the area nowadays, good luck to him.

Once saw him and the Fleetwood team at Lymm services and he did come across as an absolute tool who loves himself,don't know him personally but he's certainly got a big opinion of himself.
Interview with a Fleetwood fan on 20:01 - Aug 17 with 784 viewsDaleiLama

Interview with a Fleetwood fan on 19:14 - Aug 17 by nordenblue

Once saw him and the Fleetwood team at Lymm services and he did come across as an absolute tool who loves himself,don't know him personally but he's certainly got a big opinion of himself.

Sort of a Swiss army knife?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024