Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood Town 2 - 2 Rochdale - Player Ratings and Reports 17:10 - Aug 18 with 749 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Fleetwood Town 2 - 2 Rochdale - Player Ratings and Reports 18th Aug 2018 17:09
If you saw the match, please give us your player ratings and a mini match report. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Fleetwood Town 2 - 2 Rochdale - Player Ratings and Reports on 20:12 - Aug 18 with 656 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Really good to see Kgosi heading the ratings at the moment.....I thought he might be this season's equivalent of Reece Brown as the man gone missing, but he is doing well.so far.

Just needs a League goal now.
Fleetwood Town 2 - 2 Rochdale - Player Ratings and Reports on 20:27 - Aug 18 with 633 viewsMoonyDale

I have often wondered why there is no manager ratings on here.....Any specific reason why not? After all selection, formation, tactics and substitutions have a huge impact on the match....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Fleetwood Town 2 - 2 Rochdale - Player Ratings and Reports on 01:32 - Aug 19 with 535 viewskiwidale

Fleetwood Town 2 - 2 Rochdale - Player Ratings and Reports on 20:27 - Aug 18 by MoonyDale

I have often wondered why there is no manager ratings on here.....Any specific reason why not? After all selection, formation, tactics and substitutions have a huge impact on the match....

I had the exact same thought after reading the various reports about Hills bizarre subs tactics etc.

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024