Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danes field team of amateurs 22:15 - Sep 5 with 1352 views49thseason

From the Sun (sorry, the first report I could find)
Slovakia vs Denmark LIVE SCORE: Slovakia 3 Denmark 0
Danes field team of amateur footballers and futsal players
Denmark field team devoid of their stars such as Christian Eriksen and Kasper Schmeichel with a sponsorship disagreement rendering the regular squad unavailable

Wonder who picked the team? It doesn't say much for these overpaid prima donnas that they can't even agree to pull their national shirt on over a little thing like money. To be honest I don't know why they expect to be paid to play for their country anyway.

Danes field team of amateurs on 22:46 - Sep 5 with 1304 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Bit unfair that 49. The Danes offered to play on same current deal for the next month so as to make fixtures and qualifying real and their fa refused. I blame the fa more than the players who were willing to play.

John Jensen ex gooner picked the side and I agree that you should not need to be paid btw to represent your country, the additional sponsorship they receive should be more than enough!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Danes field team of amateurs on 07:56 - Sep 6 with 1171 viewsyumyum

Danes field team of amateurs on 22:46 - Sep 5 by Thacks_Rabbits

Bit unfair that 49. The Danes offered to play on same current deal for the next month so as to make fixtures and qualifying real and their fa refused. I blame the fa more than the players who were willing to play.

John Jensen ex gooner picked the side and I agree that you should not need to be paid btw to represent your country, the additional sponsorship they receive should be more than enough!

Years ago,players represented their country for pride (and a cap).Just pure greed now and no pride at all.They might say they have pride but if anyone believes that then they are a sponge.
Danes field team of amateurs on 11:46 - Sep 6 with 1032 viewschalky_ncfc

I've lost all interest in the national side,all they are bothered about is making as much money as possible,I wouldn't watch England even if I got a free tkt and it was being played at Meadow Lane...tbf I don't really want to watch Notts at Meadow Lane right now but that's different matter

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Danes field team of amateurs on 14:15 - Sep 6 with 919 viewselectricblue

Ive no interest in watching the national team tbh years and years of bigging up by the media as ruined it..
England win a match and suddenly its the world up here we come and they are going to win it...

Southgate as put me off aswell with is one dimentional approach to games in the world cup and that found England out...
You need a plan B and southgate cant see that....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024