Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration 21:45 - Sep 10 with 7361 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/16833145.bolton-wanderers-could-be-in-admi

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 21:30 - Sep 11 with 2808 viewsrochdale_ranger

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 19:53 - Sep 11 by JimmyRustler

I haven't seen anyone on here who hasn't welcomed the club forking out a 6 figure sum for a player because it shows ambition. The only issue at the moment is that the player in question hasn't really repaid the faith or shown value for money (yet)

There has been a few who raised concerns when he was first brought in and still are as you hav said because of the fact that he hasn’t performed. I would say a hundred grand isn’t a great deal of money to our club.
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 21:53 - Sep 11 with 2747 viewsnordenblue

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 21:30 - Sep 11 by rochdale_ranger

There has been a few who raised concerns when he was first brought in and still are as you hav said because of the fact that he hasn’t performed. I would say a hundred grand isn’t a great deal of money to our club.

How is 100k not a great deal of money to a club our size,if it wasn't surely we'd be throwing around far more often?
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 22:07 - Sep 11 with 2723 viewsrochdale_ranger

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 21:53 - Sep 11 by nordenblue

How is 100k not a great deal of money to a club our size,if it wasn't surely we'd be throwing around far more often?

Considering how much we have made off players in the last few years it doesn’t seem to be that much. To put it in a wider context the club have just spent twenty grand improving catering facilities. It seems it’s the lot of this forum to whinge about the level of noise the PA system makes, the standard of our pies and bloody gala dinners. You point anything more then that out and you get castigated.

I’m not in the know I just know what I see. Do you happen to know for definite the financial state of affairs at the club?
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 22:15 - Sep 11 with 2699 views442Dale

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 22:07 - Sep 11 by rochdale_ranger

Considering how much we have made off players in the last few years it doesn’t seem to be that much. To put it in a wider context the club have just spent twenty grand improving catering facilities. It seems it’s the lot of this forum to whinge about the level of noise the PA system makes, the standard of our pies and bloody gala dinners. You point anything more then that out and you get castigated.

I’m not in the know I just know what I see. Do you happen to know for definite the financial state of affairs at the club?

Shareholders do and it’s in black and white at Companies House too. Facts are facts, like the money received from TV games.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 22:22 - Sep 11 with 2680 viewsnordenblue

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 22:07 - Sep 11 by rochdale_ranger

No I'm not involved enough to know the exact details but they are readily available if you were that interested,I do seem to remember the club generally operated at a loss for many many years until fairly recently,the sale of a certain player just to fund a tax bill happened not too long ago either.

There's other posters on here know the exact details,regardless of recent incoming transfers I think you'd be surprised how much it actually costs just to remain in business,certain staff and previous members have ploughed in thousands of their own money just to keep things going too im lead to believe.
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 23:46 - Sep 11 with 2585 viewssweetcorn

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 16:49 - Sep 11 by since58

YES.

WALOB.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 08:23 - Sep 12 with 2397 viewssince58

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 23:46 - Sep 11 by sweetcorn

WALOB.

So you know your clubs 5 million in debt and its been well advertised,
and there still trying to sign players so thats ok is it ?
WALOB.
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 13:00 - Sep 12 with 2200 viewsrochdale_ranger

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 08:23 - Sep 12 by since58

WALOB.

By your logic Old Trafford, Elland road, Ewood park and most other grounds up and down the country would be empty every other Saturday as their clubs are swimming in debt. Supporters have little or no control when it comes to ownership or how a club is run. Would you give Dale up if we had a clown like Stewart Day in charge?
Login to get fewer ads

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 13:08 - Sep 12 with 2185 viewsrochdaleriddler

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 13:00 - Sep 12 by rochdale_ranger

By your logic Old Trafford, Elland road, Ewood park and most other grounds up and down the country would be empty every other Saturday as their clubs are swimming in debt. Supporters have little or no control when it comes to ownership or how a club is run. Would you give Dale up if we had a clown like Stewart Day in charge?

We did have tommy cannon!

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 13:28 - Sep 12 with 2149 viewsrochdale_ranger

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 13:08 - Sep 12 by rochdaleriddler

We did have tommy cannon!

Wayyyy before my time.
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 13:32 - Sep 12 with 2141 viewssince58

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 13:00 - Sep 12 by rochdale_ranger

It would have folded by now.
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 20:11 - Sep 12 with 1901 viewsTVOS1907

Where do you think the money comes from to give players like Henderson, McGahey, Camps, Andrew, Lillis, etc, the extended contracts we have done?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 20:23 - Sep 12 with 1888 viewsnordenblue

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 20:11 - Sep 12 by TVOS1907

Where do you think the money comes from to give players like Henderson, McGahey, Camps, Andrew, Lillis, etc, the extended contracts we have done?

I'm guessing most of them will be on improved terms too,adding even more to the cost
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 22:42 - Sep 12 with 1750 viewsDiddyDave

Back to the point of this thread. It`s all been sorted,no impending administration,until the next time........
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 09:14 - Sep 13 with 1541 viewssweetcorn

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 08:23 - Sep 12 by since58

WALOB.

Who said it’s ok? Read it all back, not one person, but as a fan you have no control over that, so you go and support your team regardless.

Being a fan of your club isn’t as fairweather to some of us, as it seems it is for you.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 12:35 - Sep 13 with 1376 viewsrochdaleriddler

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 09:14 - Sep 13 by sweetcorn

Who said it’s ok? Read it all back, not one person, but as a fan you have no control over that, so you go and support your team regardless.

Being a fan of your club isn’t as fairweather to some of us, as it seems it is for you.

The average fan has no idea about the financing of their club, and will carry on supporting whatever happens.im a bit sick of some of our fans holier than thou attitude, it’s not like we have a say in how our club works. Fortunately for us after decades of struggle we are in a good position, it’s not that long since the bent re-election deals and unpaid tax bills

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 13:45 - Sep 13 with 1298 viewsrochdale_ranger

Gotta agree gloating over Bury and Oldham fans over their financial woes is a bit of a shitty trait which a lot of people on here seem to exhibit ( see the daft thirty or so page thread about Burys finances for a perfect example) it is strange when you consider our past and recent past.
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 13:51 - Sep 13 with 1288 viewsEllDale

Or selling the ground to car firms!
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 14:40 - Sep 13 with 1220 viewssince58

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 09:14 - Sep 13 by sweetcorn

Not arguing over the first point anymore thats my point of view.
Fairweather supporter ? Do me a favour,if youve been on half the grounds
or seen half the games ive watched over the years i ;ll be surprised.
Fairweather i am not.
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 14:49 - Sep 13 with 1202 viewsJimmyRustler

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 14:40 - Sep 13 by since58

Not arguing over the first point anymore thats my point of view.
Fairweather supporter ? Do me a favour,if youve been on half the grounds
or seen half the games ive watched over the years i ;ll be surprised.
Fairweather i am not.

Tbf to sweetcorn, I think he meant transitory as opposed to fairweather...
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 14:52 - Sep 13 with 1194 viewssince58

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 14:49 - Sep 13 by JimmyRustler

its not my fault hes got a transit.|||
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 14:57 - Sep 13 with 1182 viewssince58

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 14:49 - Sep 13 by JimmyRustler

Seriously if thats what sweetcorn meant i apologiseto him.
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 18:49 - Sep 13 with 1056 viewskiwidale

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 14:57 - Sep 13 by since58

Seriously if thats what sweetcorn meant i apologiseto him.

An apology? on here your joking? to Sweetcorn yer teken the piss.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 18:51]

This is not the time for bickering.

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 18:58 - Sep 13 with 1041 viewssince58

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 18:49 - Sep 13 by kiwidale

An apology? on here your joking? to Sweetcorn yer teken the piss.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 18:51]

I did say if.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024