Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday 17:36 - Sep 11 with 3544 viewsanthonyfield

Olly Murs tribute
Please spread the word. The more people we can get to attend the more events we can provide. It will start at 5pm straight after the game and approximately finish at 9pm. Its free entry and you don’t need a ticket - everyone is welcome. Thank you
[Post edited 11 Sep 2018 17:51]
Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 18:48 - Sep 11 with 3490 viewsBartRowou

I know that by 5.00 on Saturday. the last thing I will need is to be in a small space with music blaring out at an unconscionable level, having just spent over two hours in a large space with music blaring out an unconscionable level. Does the host shout OLLY MURS TRIBUTE ACT when he comes out for the encore?

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 20:10 - Sep 11 with 3406 viewsrochdaleriddler

Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 18:48 - Sep 11 by BartRowou

I know that by 5.00 on Saturday. the last thing I will need is to be in a small space with music blaring out at an unconscionable level, having just spent over two hours in a large space with music blaring out an unconscionable level. Does the host shout OLLY MURS TRIBUTE ACT when he comes out for the encore?

If it’s not for you, don’t go. Can’t blame people for trying different things to increase income

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 21:25 - Sep 11 with 3319 viewsrochdale_ranger

If he’s not in his trademark ass hugging tight trousers consider me out.
Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 09:42 - Sep 12 with 3136 viewsrochdaleriddler

Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 21:25 - Sep 11 by rochdale_ranger

If he’s not in his trademark ass hugging tight trousers consider me out.

I will be

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 12:34 - Sep 12 with 3062 viewscadmonkey

Will definitely be going,

Have really enjoyed the last few extra time events. Great idea by the club
Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 12:53 - Sep 12 with 3041 viewsrochdale_ranger

Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 09:42 - Sep 12 by rochdaleriddler

I will be

I very much doubt that would be a pretty sight.
Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 13:07 - Sep 12 with 3032 viewsrochdaleriddler

Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 12:53 - Sep 12 by rochdale_ranger

I very much doubt that would be a pretty sight.

Depends on your eyesight and how pissed you are tbf.

Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 13:29 - Sep 12 with 3007 viewsrochdale_ranger

Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 13:07 - Sep 12 by rochdaleriddler

Depends on your eyesight and how pissed you are tbf.

Anything past four pints and two brandy’s and any holes a goal.
Login to get fewer ads

Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 09:32 - Sep 15 with 2748 viewsratcliffebars

Hopefully a good turn out tonight to support the club's bars. Well done to all involved in setting these nights up!
Remember, the more fans we get to these events, the more we can do. Not to mention that all bar profits go directly to the club we love. Everyone's a winner!!!!
Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 09:46 - Sep 15 with 2731 viewsDale23years

Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 09:32 - Sep 15 by ratcliffebars

Hopefully a good turn out tonight to support the club's bars. Well done to all involved in setting these nights up!
Remember, the more fans we get to these events, the more we can do. Not to mention that all bar profits go directly to the club we love. Everyone's a winner!!!!

I'll be going, not got a choice in the matter

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 10:15 - Sep 15 with 2714 viewsmingthemerciless

Who's Olly Murs ?
Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 14:54 - Sep 15 with 2611 viewsDaleiLama

Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 10:15 - Sep 15 by mingthemerciless

Who's Olly Murs ?

You must have heard of 'Ferry across the Mursey'?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 10:51 - Sep 16 with 2449 viewsdawlishdale

Did anyone see the event? I left after 45 minutes as there was no sign of him. Not good. I wanted to support the initiative, but wasn't prepared to wait around any longer.
Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 10:54 - Sep 16 with 2445 viewsaleanddale

Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 10:51 - Sep 16 by dawlishdale

Did anyone see the event? I left after 45 minutes as there was no sign of him. Not good. I wanted to support the initiative, but wasn't prepared to wait around any longer.

It is poor - any event of this nature the act needs to be on by 5.20 / 5.30 latest or people will drift off.
Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 13:32 - Sep 16 with 2306 viewsrochdaleriddler

Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 10:51 - Sep 16 by dawlishdale

I left at six, he was setting up, there was about 20 people keft

Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 14:12 - Sep 16 with 2257 viewsnordenblue

Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 13:32 - Sep 16 by rochdaleriddler

I left at six, he was setting up, there was about 20 people keft

Oh Jesus I bet that didn't smell great....
Olly Murs Carlsberg lounge this Saturday on 15:02 - Sep 16 with 2200 viewsrochdale_ranger

Hells bells Olly doesn’t turn up on time, managers and directors telling fans not to turn up, turnstile people not having a clue, pies are a bag of shit. Send the club on a customer service course.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024