Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Delaney 20:36 - Sep 11 with 2845 viewsleedsdale

Played the full 90 by the looks of it

Delaney on 12:09 - Sep 12 with 2480 viewsShun

Not hugely relevant to the thread but I didn’t want to start a new one. Interesting that Hoti, Matheson and Tavares have all been training with the first team squad. I know they sometimes do in school holidays but for them to be doing it now shows perhaps Hill wants them around the first team as much as possible for the future.
Delaney on 13:32 - Sep 12 with 2397 viewsisitme

Interestingly none of them played in the recent youth team game against Fleetwood. I know Matheson is still at school but maybe Hoti, Tavares, Adshead played in one of the mysterious behind closed doors game this week?

Hoti looked a decent player when he came on against Bury. Not seen anything of Tavares, but he always appears to score for the youth team when he plays.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2018 13:33]
Delaney on 18:02 - Sep 12 with 2224 views1907

Delaney on 13:32 - Sep 12 by isitme

Interestingly none of them played in the recent youth team game against Fleetwood. I know Matheson is still at school but maybe Hoti, Tavares, Adshead played in one of the mysterious behind closed doors game this week?

Hoti looked a decent player when he came on against Bury. Not seen anything of Tavares, but he always appears to score for the youth team when he plays.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2018 13:33]

Not taking anything away from the lad, but Hoti barely touched the ball in his incredibly small cameo against Bury
Delaney on 18:42 - Sep 12 with 2164 views442Dale

Delaney on 18:02 - Sep 12 by 1907

Not taking anything away from the lad, but Hoti barely touched the ball in his incredibly small cameo against Bury

Wasn’t it him who was involved in the great bit of play outside their box late on and had a shot blocked? Could be wrong admittedly!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Delaney on 20:41 - Sep 12 with 2018 viewsShun

Delaney on 18:42 - Sep 12 by 442Dale

Wasn’t it him who was involved in the great bit of play outside their box late on and had a shot blocked? Could be wrong admittedly!

I’m sure I remember him being very involved with a late chance on the highlights.
Delaney on 21:03 - Sep 12 with 1985 viewsisitme

Delaney on 18:42 - Sep 12 by 442Dale

Think so. Physically he looked the part and moved the ball well in the brief time he was on. He looked promising.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024