Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
September 2017 - Gillingham at Spotland 11:07 - Sep 14 with 1404 viewsaleanddale

Almost a year exactly since we won 3-0 v 10 men Gills.

Tom Eaves sent off for his poor challenge just before half time.

This was the game that gave me confidence that we had more than enough to survive comfortably in league 1 last season

Little did I know how the season would pan out!

Hopeful for a similar result tomorrow to kick start some home form.

Up The Dale.
September 2017 - Gillingham at Spotland on 11:29 - Sep 14 with 1378 viewsSuddenLad

I hope for a similar result tomorrow. In any case I have more confidence at this stage of this season, than this time last year. Here's hoping.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

September 2017 - Gillingham at Spotland on 12:33 - Sep 14 with 1319 viewsFrog

"Hopeful for a similar result tomorrow to kick start some home form."

We already have some home form, it's sh@te.
September 2017 - Gillingham at Spotland on 13:21 - Sep 14 with 1263 viewsaleanddale

September 2017 - Gillingham at Spotland on 12:33 - Sep 14 by Frog

"Hopeful for a similar result tomorrow to kick start some home form."

We already have some home form, it's sh@te.

Lets get off and running at home tomorrow.... at least a point but 3 would be welcome.

We can then pop up to the stadium of sh@te pressure free and FULL of confidence!

Up the Dale.

E I E I E I O.
September 2017 - Gillingham at Spotland on 14:10 - Sep 14 with 1188 viewsJimmyRustler

September 2017 - Gillingham at Spotland on 13:21 - Sep 14 by aleanddale

Lets get off and running at home tomorrow.... at least a point but 3 would be welcome.

We can then pop up to the stadium of sh@te pressure free and FULL of confidence!

Up the Dale.

E I E I E I O.

I know recent form at Spotland has been shocking as of late but I'm sorry, I wouldn't take a point against Gillingham on our own patch.

They're shite and this is the kind of game we need to win at home unless we're banking on relying on our away form all season
September 2017 - Gillingham at Spotland on 14:21 - Sep 14 with 1161 viewsjonahwhereru

Tomorrow should provide a good indicator of our true worth this season. Gillingham are a good mark to judge by.

We should not fear Gillingham , giving us a chance to field a team and formation to exploit our strengths. Rather than negate the opposition.

We have a ref who is good at keeping his cards in his pocket which should help.

We need to put in a good performance and get at least a point otherwise the pressure on the players will really start to build and we could start spiralling down at home.

Not seen the team yet this year but from what I read we are far better at this stage of the season than last year. A home win tomorrow and I hope we can then kick on and play with freedom in every game moving forward.

Up the Dale.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024