Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets for Sunderland 20:35 - Sep 17 with 1895 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Tickets for Sunderland 17th Sep 2018 20:31
As things stand, Saturday's trip to Sunderland is an all ticket affair with no decision taken as to whether you can pay on the day. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Tickets for Sunderland on 11:13 - Sep 18 with 1700 viewsYorkshire_Dale

5th Coach now being booked for our fans.......
Tickets for Sunderland on 11:27 - Sep 18 with 1683 viewsJames1980

Anyone been on a Sunderland message board, with an I come in peace message?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Tickets for Sunderland on 19:21 - Sep 18 with 1499 viewsrich_dale

How do you buy them? Through Sunderland ticket office or ours?
Tickets for Sunderland on 19:22 - Sep 18 with 1494 viewsD_Alien

Tickets for Sunderland on 19:21 - Sep 18 by rich_dale

Ours, plus Dale get a percentage

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tickets for Sunderland on 19:46 - Sep 18 with 1455 viewsTVOS1907

Tickets for Sunderland on 19:21 - Sep 18 by rich_dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/september/ticket-news--sunderland-a_22.0

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Tickets for Sunderland on 20:13 - Sep 18 with 1420 viewsrich_dale

Thanks both
Tickets for Sunderland on 11:07 - Sep 19 with 1245 viewsDickydaler

Information for those who can't get up to the club to buy a ticket. A friend rang Sunderland this morning and he was told that he could pay on the day. Although after viewing our official site you might want to double check this with Sunderland.
Tickets for Sunderland on 19:08 - Sep 19 with 1115 viewsMackemJohn

Tickets for Sunderland on 11:27 - Sep 18 by James1980

Anyone been on a Sunderland message board, with an I come in peace message?

Mackem in Peace here.

The Sunderland message board is a bit of a strange beast; few times this season away fans have gone on there and had their noses put out of joint a bit.

Sunderland and Rochdale don't really have any history, so it's fair to say this is a bit of a step into the unknown for us. The general consensus seems to be that you have a reputation for being a friendly bunch of 'proper' fans and we're looking forward to welcoming you. Rochdale were singled out as one of the clubs who contributed significantly to the Bradley Lowery Foundation, which Sunderland fans won't soon forget this. You should expect to receive a warm reception around the ground and in the Fanzone pre-match.

You might see a few fans on the SMB (gently) poking fun at Rochdale's excitement over the 5 coaches you're bringing, but they have generally been shot down by the majority who recognise that this represents a decent percentage of your normal home support, and are actually impressed. It's been pointed out that Rochdale is a club surrounded by footballing Giants, so 1000+ away fans represents a cracking turnout.

For the game itself, ticket sales appear to be marginally down on previous games, possible due to a dip in Sunderland's form. Based on current estimates we'd expect between 27-29k. Still early though, so there might be a burst of sales to take it over 30k. Rochdale fans should be aware that Away fans are up in Gods. It's so high that there are motivational slogans painted on the staircase so that you don't give up halfway. The downside is that there's no Sunderland fans up there, and the acoustics of the stadium aren't great. So you'll think we're all silent (and you're the loudest fans ever) and vice versa. Sunderland fans really want away fans brought down pitch side to make for a better atmosphere, but that's not going to happen this season because it would disrupt home season ticket holders. So I hope you don't feel too lonely up there.

We're aware you had a great win at the weekend, so will be up for it. We're just hoping we can break this ridiculous duck of conceding first. We've only taken the lead in 2 games so far this season. After losing our first game at the weekend, fans are expecting a response.

Those who are going, sincerely hope you enjoy your visit, and good luck for the rest of the season.
Login to get fewer ads

Tickets for Sunderland on 19:27 - Sep 19 with 1066 viewsNorthernDale

I am looking forward to visiting Sunderland, it will be a new ground for me, although I went to the old ground many, many years ago.

I accept that some fans on your forum are wind-up merchants and do not represent the true Sunderland fan, but the truth is that Sunderland fans are true football fans, who like us who have supported their team through thick and thin, and still turn up every week .

Thanks for information about the stand, is useful information and what is the view like from the away seats?
Tickets for Sunderland on 19:32 - Sep 19 with 1061 viewsMackemJohn

Tickets for Sunderland on 19:27 - Sep 19 by NorthernDale

I am looking forward to visiting Sunderland, it will be a new ground for me, although I went to the old ground many, many years ago.

I accept that some fans on your forum are wind-up merchants and do not represent the true Sunderland fan, but the truth is that Sunderland fans are true football fans, who like us who have supported their team through thick and thin, and still turn up every week .

Thanks for information about the stand, is useful information and what is the view like from the away seats?

The view is excellent. You're behind the goal, slightly off to the left-hand side of the net as you look at the pitch. The height gives you a very good perspective, but can mean that identifying players at the opposite end requires decent eyesight.

https://goo.gl/images/Cdv3YF
Tickets for Sunderland on 20:25 - Sep 19 with 966 viewsNorthernDale

Mackemjohn

Thanks for information and hopefully it will be a good game and without cursing our league away form, that we can go another week without losing away from home. The biggest uncertainty we will have is Keith's team selection, which at times can be baffling to say the least.

I hope we all have a good day and have a good laugh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024