Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another revenue stream for the commercial department? 12:13 - Sep 28 with 2760 viewsDaleiLama

This just popped up on my timeline.

I suppose if the club is making dosh from it, then it's worth tolerating third party advertising tweets, but Ginsters ……………………

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Another revenue stream for the commercial department? on 13:40 - Sep 28 with 2660 views442Dale

So should fans buy them rather than food at the ground?

IT’S ALL SO CONFUSING.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Another revenue stream for the commercial department? on 14:05 - Sep 28 with 2623 viewsdale5758

it sounds like a good initiative but ginsters arent rated much down there- best pastises made bythis firm https://warrensbakery.co.uk/store/penzance-greenmarket/
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 17:34]

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

Another revenue stream for the commercial department? on 15:29 - Sep 28 with 2527 viewsDaleiLama

Another revenue stream for the commercial department? on 13:40 - Sep 28 by 442Dale

So should fans buy them rather than food at the ground?

IT’S ALL SO CONFUSING.

It is indeed confusing - the life of a footy fan is far from simple, The only viable option I have come up with is:

Match day cooked brekker. Wilbutts chippy rag pud, chips, peas and gravy (first of the five a day). 4 pints pre-match. Half-time footlong (of mechanically recovered animal sinew, moulded and set into a rubbery sludge and encased in a skin) topped with onions and tomato sauce (2 more of the five a day in the toppings). 4 pints post match. Trip to Sainsburys and get 4 pasties in the oven for tea.

Nutritional info on a pasty.

ENERGY
2951kJ
707kcal
35%
energy
FAT
44.0g
63%
energy
SATURATES
20.5g
102%
energy
SUGARS
5.1g
6%
energy
SALT
3.32g
55%

Edit - these are the values for a whole pasty not 100g as previously stated pre-edit.

Caveat emptor Chalky?
[Post edited 28 Sep 2018 15:35]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Another revenue stream for the commercial department? on 19:35 - Sep 28 with 2367 viewsblackdogblue

Another revenue stream for the commercial department? on 15:29 - Sep 28 by DaleiLama

It is indeed confusing - the life of a footy fan is far from simple, The only viable option I have come up with is:

Match day cooked brekker. Wilbutts chippy rag pud, chips, peas and gravy (first of the five a day). 4 pints pre-match. Half-time footlong (of mechanically recovered animal sinew, moulded and set into a rubbery sludge and encased in a skin) topped with onions and tomato sauce (2 more of the five a day in the toppings). 4 pints post match. Trip to Sainsburys and get 4 pasties in the oven for tea.

Nutritional info on a pasty.

ENERGY
2951kJ
707kcal
35%
energy
FAT
44.0g
63%
energy
SATURATES
20.5g
102%
energy
SUGARS
5.1g
6%
energy
SALT
3.32g
55%

Edit - these are the values for a whole pasty not 100g as previously stated pre-edit.

Caveat emptor Chalky?
[Post edited 28 Sep 2018 15:35]

Great scoop for the club, someone should let Ginsters know there isn’t a Sainsburys in Rochdale 😀

& here’s me thinking M Williams was a waste of money 😂😂

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Another revenue stream for the commercial department? on 13:26 - Sep 29 with 2091 viewsrochdaleriddler

Another revenue stream for the commercial department? on 14:05 - Sep 28 by dale5758

it sounds like a good initiative but ginsters arent rated much down there- best pastises made bythis firm https://warrensbakery.co.uk/store/penzance-greenmarket/
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 17:34]

Anne’s pasties at the lizard are the best

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024