Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Make Keith Hill director of football? 07:14 - Oct 1 with 2156 viewsJames1980

Would the above be a good idea?

I know in a way he already is.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 7:23]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Make Keith Hill director of football? on 07:32 - Oct 1 with 2133 viewsMoonyDale

Bringing in a defensive coach would be my choice.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Make Keith Hill director of football? on 08:23 - Oct 1 with 2071 viewsDaleFan7

No.
Make Keith Hill director of football? on 08:26 - Oct 1 with 2069 viewspioneer

Why would we do that? what has the club to gain from such a move. He is already on a long term deal and has far more influence on decisions at the club than any previous manager. Such a move would mean paying more for the same asset. We are not in danger of losing him to another club and although he has led us to two promotions in the past we survived by the skin of our teeth last year and have not started that well this year.

I am not calling for his dismissal but it would be silly to put up the price of what we already have
Make Keith Hill director of football on 12:56 - Oct 1 with 1902 viewsjonahwhereru

Hill has a huge influence on the club and would cast a large shadow over any incoming manager.

It would take a special person to not to be intimidated by having Hill in the background and to stand up to him when he startied trying to interfere in team matter.

Keith is so opinionated and passionate I think he would never contemplate a role that distanced him from team management.

Can’t see the additional wage bringing sufficient benefit to justify such a move in any case.
Make Keith Hill director of football? on 13:04 - Oct 1 with 1889 viewselectricblue

Can anybody in their right mind see Keith Hill moving to a director of football role !
You can guarantee that Hilly would get bored senseless without the everyday involvement.....
As i cant...

Plus hill would most probably take up a coach/manager role elsewhere after a stint of boredom..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Make Keith Hill director of football? on 13:23 - Oct 1 with 1857 viewsJames1980

You could be correct about not being in my right mind. Another question is it possible his work load is too much?

Make Keith Hill director of football? on 13:28 - Oct 1 with 1849 viewsD_Alien

Make Keith Hill director of football? on 13:23 - Oct 1 by James1980

You could be correct about not being in my right mind. Another question is it possible his work load is too much?

I very much doubt that James, given that he's pretty much in control of what he wishes to take on above and beyond the normal duties of an everyday L1 manager - whatever else that might be!!

Some might say (allusion intended) he interferes in things he shouldn't be anywhere near

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Make Keith Hill director of football? on 19:21 - Oct 1 with 1676 viewsblackdogblue

Make Keith Hill director of football? on 13:28 - Oct 1 by D_Alien

I very much doubt that James, given that he's pretty much in control of what he wishes to take on above and beyond the normal duties of an everyday L1 manager - whatever else that might be!!

Some might say (allusion intended) he interferes in things he shouldn't be anywhere near

Interferes is a kind statement...

Based on team selections, results, many players awol, sulking at criticism, and weird rants on BBC Mcr he couldn’t direct traffic on a one way street at the moment 🤔🤔🤔

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Login to get fewer ads

Make Keith Hill director of football? on 19:30 - Oct 1 with 1658 viewsrochdale_ranger

Make Keith Hill director of football? on 19:21 - Oct 1 by blackdogblue

Based on team selections, results, many players awol, sulking at criticism, and weird rants on BBC Mcr he couldn’t direct traffic on a one way street at the moment 🤔🤔🤔

Finally there is someone else willing to admit to the elephant in the room.
Make Keith Hill director of football? on 19:34 - Oct 1 with 1654 viewsblackdogblue

Make Keith Hill director of football? on 19:30 - Oct 1 by rochdale_ranger

Finally there is someone else willing to admit to the elephant in the room.

🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Make Keith Hill director of football? on 22:29 - Oct 1 with 1567 viewsD_Alien

Make Keith Hill director of football? on 19:21 - Oct 1 by blackdogblue

I don't do 'kind' statements

Interfering in what i was alluding to is one thing - since it's really none of his business, but rather that of his employers

All those other things you mention are his business, even though they irritate the f*ck out of many fans, myself included

Overall, i wouldn't have anyone else as manager of Dale for the foreseeable future

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Make Keith Hill director of football? on 11:43 - Oct 2 with 1405 viewsrochdale_ranger

HIll is a pr disaster.
Make Keith Hill director of football? on 16:02 - Oct 2 with 1257 viewsDaley_Lama

Make Keith Hill director of football? on 11:43 - Oct 2 by rochdale_ranger

HIll is a pr disaster.

So are many posts on this messageboard.

Poll: DF in or out

Make Keith Hill director of football? on 16:42 - Oct 2 with 1225 viewsrochdale_ranger

Make Keith Hill director of football? on 16:02 - Oct 2 by Daley_Lama

So are many posts on this messageboard.

The press aren’t scouring our posts on here pre or post match like they are a football league managers comments after a game
Make Keith Hill director of football? on 17:30 - Oct 2 with 1183 viewskel

Make Keith Hill director of football? on 16:42 - Oct 2 by rochdale_ranger

The press aren’t scouring our posts on here pre or post match like they are a football league managers comments after a game

Maybe not so much these days but one particular ‘journalist’ used to get most of his ‘scoops’ from this board in its previous format.

“Anonymous assassins” indeed.
Make Keith Hill director of football? on 17:53 - Oct 2 with 1148 viewsDaley_Lama

Make Keith Hill director of football? on 16:42 - Oct 2 by rochdale_ranger

The press aren’t Rochdale fans or what i would class as the public.

PR is public relations. If Rochdale fans lose or have diminished interest in the club because they are fed up with moaning whining over critical fellow fans then this message board can be considered bad PR.

Poll: DF in or out

Make Keith Hill director of football? on 18:20 - Oct 2 with 1103 views442Dale

Make Keith Hill director of football? on 17:53 - Oct 2 by Daley_Lama

The press aren’t Rochdale fans or what i would class as the public.

PR is public relations. If Rochdale fans lose or have diminished interest in the club because they are fed up with moaning whining over critical fellow fans then this message board can be considered bad PR.

Most posts on here are balanced and challenge the overly negative posters, unfortunately the nature of social media is that it does get picked up by various people these days.

Would definitely argue that anyone who takes the time to read through things properly, there’s a lot of sense spoken on here at times.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Make Keith Hill director of football? on 18:56 - Oct 2 with 1063 viewsJames1980

Sorry if the question I posed was overly negative. I guess it was directed more towards the Hill out clan. As in would they accept him in any footballing based role in the club. I should have made that clearer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024