Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New CEO 14:29 - Oct 7 with 5084 viewsMolly

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/october/james-mason-appointment/
New CEO on 14:33 - Oct 7 with 5067 viewsrochdaleriddler

SOUNds positive, just goes to show that there are people out there, CEO’s, managers, coaches, groundstaff. We should never fear change, no one should get too settled

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

New CEO on 14:59 - Oct 7 with 4983 viewssouthealingdale

Sounds good on paper but is he CEO or a consultant?

More about his agency here - http://www.fivenineagency.co.uk/group.html

See picture - very familiar looking faces there !

[Post edited 7 Oct 2018 15:02]

@upthedale on Twitter

New CEO on 15:02 - Oct 7 with 4964 views442Dale

https://www.bradfordcityfc.co.uk/news/2018/june/james-mason-to-leave-bantams/

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New CEO on 15:02 - Oct 7 with 4964 viewssouthealingdale

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/16966462.mason-lands-rochdale-role-

@upthedale on Twitter

New CEO on 16:14 - Oct 7 with 4799 viewsYorkshire_Dale

New CEO on 14:59 - Oct 7 by southealingdale

Yeah, good to see Peter "Jacko" Jackson back smiling.......he was not a well fella a few years back.

Always liked him as a Manager.
New CEO on 16:27 - Oct 7 with 4773 viewstony_roch975

Like welcoming a Dale starting line-up this season, I'll stick my neck out & say this looks, on paper (& in the papers) like an excellent appointment. Don't think we're buying a decade of hands-on/Colin Garlick type of CEO but more perhaps someone to drive creative, commercial benefits to match the sort of imaginative initiatives which our Academy/Community Trust achieve. Hopefully we're already covering the essential crossing Ts, dotting Is since Russ Green's suspension.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

New CEO on 16:52 - Oct 7 with 4713 viewsBartRowou

Would anyone care to speculate as to what changes we can expect when he takes over?

Season tickets have been done to death over the past few years so I can't envisage anything dramatic that way (unless he doubles the cost).

I know a lot of his work will be behind the scenes but will we see anything front of house?

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

New CEO on 17:32 - Oct 7 with 4630 viewsYorkshire_Dale

New CEO on 16:52 - Oct 7 by BartRowou

Would anyone care to speculate as to what changes we can expect when he takes over?

Season tickets have been done to death over the past few years so I can't envisage anything dramatic that way (unless he doubles the cost).

I know a lot of his work will be behind the scenes but will we see anything front of house?

Will the Fixtures Board be finally updated after each match? Sort it Jim,sort it!
Login to get fewer ads

New CEO on 17:43 - Oct 7 with 4604 viewsblackdogblue

New CEO on 16:52 - Oct 7 by BartRowou

Smoking area at half time!

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

New CEO on 17:46 - Oct 7 with 4601 viewsThe_Knightowl

This is the Clubs best signing since KH was appointed 1st time around as manager (in my opinion).........(no disrespect to the late Russ) as an aside...........tonight is the launch of the new Dr Who.............Mr Mason looks spooky like the first Dr companion Ian Chesterton played by William Russell.

New CEO on 19:44 - Oct 7 with 4398 viewsDale23years

New CEO on 17:46 - Oct 7 by The_Knightowl

This is the Clubs best signing since KH was appointed 1st time around as manager (in my opinion).........(no disrespect to the late Russ) as an aside...........tonight is the launch of the new Dr Who.............Mr Mason looks spooky like the first Dr companion Ian Chesterton played by William Russell.

Excellent bit of business by our club, spoke to this guy few years back seemed very professional, knows his stuff.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2018 19:44]

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

New CEO on 19:56 - Oct 7 with 4365 views442Dale

New CEO on 17:46 - Oct 7 by The_Knightowl

Ah yes, William Russell, and to complete the circle the Doctor’s last companion before tonight was called Bill.

Increasing the tenuous links, another Yorkshire club featured this evening with the appearance of Bramall Lane halfway through the opening episode.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New CEO on 20:49 - Oct 7 with 4257 viewsTVOS1907

New CEO on 19:44 - Oct 7 by Dale23years

Excellent bit of business by our club, spoke to this guy few years back seemed very professional, knows his stuff.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2018 19:44]

Aye, it seems he does:

'The board care passionately about the club. Keith (Hill) is a manager that I greatly admire.'

Hmm...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

New CEO on 21:25 - Oct 7 with 4186 viewsDaleiLama

Sounds like a quality individual with lots of experience and contacts to lean on. His forward thinking can only benefit us as a club.

Aside: As he appeared in "The Boys from Brazil", does that mean we will start playing like them?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

New CEO on 21:28 - Oct 7 with 4181 viewsTVOS1907

New CEO on 21:25 - Oct 7 by DaleiLama

Sounds like a quality individual with lots of experience and contacts to lean on. His forward thinking can only benefit us as a club.

Aside: As he appeared in "The Boys from Brazil", does that mean we will start playing like them?

And 'Fanny by Gaslight'!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

New CEO on 22:12 - Oct 7 with 4113 viewsDaleiLama

New CEO on 21:28 - Oct 7 by TVOS1907

And 'Fanny by Gaslight'!

We usually save that for corners?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

New CEO on 07:48 - Oct 8 with 3909 viewsEllDale

Billy Russell was a good little midfield player......
New CEO on 11:38 - Oct 8 with 3729 viewspioneer

New CEO on 14:59 - Oct 7 by southealingdale

It does seem to be a bit of an ambiguous statement. You would expect a CEO to be doing more than providing consulting services and assisting others at the club with the management tasks. He clearly has other professional sporting interests which hopefully wont lead to any conflicts of interest.

Anyway, if thats what it takes to get the fixture board updated I am all for it.
New CEO on 17:08 - Oct 8 with 3449 viewsJames1980

On the wireless later https://www.facebook.com/789825281057876/posts/2374218655951856/

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024