Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away 18:52 - Oct 9 with 36263 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 20:51 - Oct 10 with 4367 viewsD_Alien

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 20:44 - Oct 10 by DaleiLama

Blankmange ........ you are what you eat?
[Post edited 10 Oct 2018 20:44]

Sounds like a disease of the reproductive organs

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 21:04 - Oct 10 with 4315 viewskiwidale

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 20:45 - Oct 10 by TVOS1907

The hole in that idea is that Fitzo and I have never actually met each other and I doubt I'd know him if I saw him at Spotland, unless he was carrying a banner which read 'Learn About Random Jocks Here!'

In fact, why I've been mentioned is a mystery, as my only posts on this thread have been about last night's game and Dave Sutton.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2018 20:46]

Well done TVOS the use of the deadpan delivery is very underrated in humour/fiction.

This is not the time for bickering.

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 21:29 - Oct 10 with 4256 viewssmaclad1

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 20:47 - Oct 10 by fitzochris

As were mine, to be fair, before Smackhead piped up.

You've got a pipe? I'll go to the shop for foil and matches.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CasualUK/comments/87ueit/unidentified_smackhead_in_the_
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 21:42 - Oct 10 with 4229 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 20:51 - Oct 10 by D_Alien

Sounds like a disease of the reproductive organs

That reminds me of the wine I used to make as a teenager. Picked elderberries and fermented in demijohns + inherited a rice wine recipe from an aunt made in a washing up bowl with a tea towel over it. I branded them Rotsyrcokov. It sounded exotic back in the day. It didn't do what it said on the bottle though (yet).

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 22:00 - Oct 10 with 4188 viewssweetcorn

This forum has gone to the dogs..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 22:04 - Oct 10 with 4176 viewstony_roch975

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 22:00 - Oct 10 by sweetcorn

This forum has gone to the dogs..

possibly or at least to the smart alec purebreds

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 22:23 - Oct 10 with 4135 viewsJames1980

Having watched the Williams 11 interview on IFollow. I got the impression he isn't the sort of chap that would respond well to, 'ridicule' as KH called certain remarks.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 23:54 - Oct 10 with 4036 viewschalky_ncfc

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 20:27 - Oct 10 by kiwidale

A cracking plot smaclad have you got a full list of characters? we could cast them on here. Obviously Fitzochris will play himself and TVOS is a shoe in for George, just need someone to play Henry it could be anyone of the kiss arses on here although Chalky fits the bill perfectly he's been desperate for years to be accepted.

disclaimer
Non of the characters named bear resemblance to real people.No identification with actual persons (living or deceased) all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious and no animals were injured only ego's.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2018 20:34]

I resent that I'm seen as someone who is desperate to be accepted on this forum when I couldn't care less....but obviously I would love to be in the clique if the powers that be are reading

Up the Dale

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 00:19 - Oct 11 with 4019 viewsSandyman

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 13:48 - Oct 10 by kel

Nobody on here has the balls to name who is in the supposed cem clique but love chucking the accusation about when it suits.

#factoftheday

By the same token would you name the ‘#Rochdalesbiggestfans give it but can’t take it clique’ you alluded to earlier ?

There isn't any need to name anybody, it's all Internet bollerks

Good win at Fleetwood. Top o' t' league. That'll do.
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 03:21 - Oct 11 with 3976 viewskiwidale

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 23:54 - Oct 10 by chalky_ncfc

I resent that I'm seen as someone who is desperate to be accepted on this forum when I couldn't care less....but obviously I would love to be in the clique if the powers that be are reading

Up the Dale

that smacks of desperation Chalky besides it's a work of fiction.

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 06:31 - Oct 11 with 3933 viewssmaclad1

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 00:19 - Oct 11 by Sandyman

By the same token would you name the ‘#Rochdalesbiggestfans give it but can’t take it clique’ you alluded to earlier ?

" it's all Internet bollerks "

The most profound and observant post in this whole thread that has ranged from humour to self-righteous indignation alongside the serious consideration of Dale-related matters.

I suppose now probably isn't the time to mention it, but I go in the Cem on match days...

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 06:45 - Oct 11 with 3927 viewskel

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 00:19 - Oct 11 by Sandyman

It’s a fair point (I’ve even given a like for it) but the cem clique nonsense has been bandied about for years.

We both know it’s all internet bol­­cks aye, it’s a shame some desperate to be offended nobodies didn’t think the same all those years back. I’d probably not be so bitter then
[Post edited 11 Oct 2018 6:46]
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 07:44 - Oct 11 with 3891 viewskiwidale

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 06:45 - Oct 11 by kel

It’s a fair point (I’ve even given a like for it) but the cem clique nonsense has been bandied about for years.

We both know it’s all internet bol­­cks aye, it’s a shame some desperate to be offended nobodies didn’t think the same all those years back. I’d probably not be so bitter then

Just by way of explanation my reference to a *clique* has got nothing to do with the Cem or any actual location, however there is a clique on here who follow each others posts voting up and ganging up on anybody that dares to have an opinion contrary to theirs. As for humour and bollix what humour and bollix? they wouldn't understand internet bollix if it bit them on the arse.

edit
I'm going to go off on one here I've had a couple of wines so... there are lots of opinionated people on here including myself but having an opinion does not make me or them always right

Namaste for the Tibetans on here.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2018 8:06]

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 08:32 - Oct 11 with 3807 viewskel

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 07:44 - Oct 11 by kiwidale

Just by way of explanation my reference to a *clique* has got nothing to do with the Cem or any actual location, however there is a clique on here who follow each others posts voting up and ganging up on anybody that dares to have an opinion contrary to theirs. As for humour and bollix what humour and bollix? they wouldn't understand internet bollix if it bit them on the arse.

edit
I'm going to go off on one here I've had a couple of wines so... there are lots of opinionated people on here including myself but having an opinion does not make me or them always right

I wasn’t referring to anything you said, kiwi, apologies if you think I was. I quite like reading your posts as you get backs up even though some of those backs belong to people I’m either mates with or those whose posts I also enjoy.

I’ll let you into the Cambridge clique if you like but we tend to take the pee out of each other on Facebook these days so we don’t offend any of the delicate types.

Edit - right, who’s fixed the swear filter?
[Post edited 11 Oct 2018 8:33]
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 08:41 - Oct 11 with 3784 viewssweetcorn

edit

You must drink wine daily..

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 08:59 - Oct 11 with 3760 viewskiwidale

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 08:41 - Oct 11 by sweetcorn

You must drink wine daily..

You are correct sweetcorn unlike the cup of bitterness that you quaff from.

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 09:10 - Oct 11 with 3736 viewschalky_ncfc

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 03:21 - Oct 11 by kiwidale

that smacks of desperation Chalky besides it's a work of fiction.

Really,thanks for explaining that

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 09:43 - Oct 11 with 3670 viewssweetcorn

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 08:59 - Oct 11 by kiwidale

You are correct sweetcorn unlike the cup of bitterness that you quaff from.

Erm, good one?!

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 10:22 - Oct 11 with 3630 viewsseasidedale

Going back to Matherson, it wasnt a case of him being sussed in the second half it was just play was more involved on centre and left. Have to say I was impressed with Morley, a very tidy player was a good playmaker, passing was very good as was his tackling in a deeper role. Looks very promising with the youngsters, the other academy players on the bench look like they wouldnt be pushed off the ball easily. Very optimistic about the future, keeping them will as usual be the problem
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 11:32 - Oct 11 with 3532 viewsShun

edit

That shouldn’t immediately mean there are cliques though. There are two or three posters who I upvote about 65% of their posts simply because their thoughts and attitudes are generally aligned with mine and they articulate them well. I could tell you their usernames but not their real names and I wouldn’t know them in real life if I spilt a cup of hot chocolate over them.

And, as ever, the ganging up fallacy is a simple case of people debating others’ opinions.
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 11:38 - Oct 11 with 3529 viewsMoonyDale

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 22:23 - Oct 10 by James1980

Having watched the Williams 11 interview on IFollow. I got the impression he isn't the sort of chap that would respond well to, 'ridicule' as KH called certain remarks.

As I am one of the first to rail against Hilly when he has a pop at the fans I have to say I agree with him on this matter, we all have the right to comment on how the team is playing and on selection and tactics. And hilly has to take the criticism on the chin when all but a couple can see the cock ups he has made....But singling out any player during a game has never sat well with me. Be it sarcastic cheering or out and out abuse its out of order. No Dale player puts on the shirt and goes out to have a mare, have a rant on here and say how you feel but not at the game.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 12:01 - Oct 11 with 3505 viewsJames1980

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 11:38 - Oct 11 by MoonyDale

As I am one of the first to rail against Hilly when he has a pop at the fans I have to say I agree with him on this matter, we all have the right to comment on how the team is playing and on selection and tactics. And hilly has to take the criticism on the chin when all but a couple can see the cock ups he has made....But singling out any player during a game has never sat well with me. Be it sarcastic cheering or out and out abuse its out of order. No Dale player puts on the shirt and goes out to have a mare, have a rant on here and say how you feel but not at the game.....

Yes totally agree with you. Perhaps had he scored that first goal in the league at home any 'humorous' remarks would have been drowned out by the crowd and Hilly wouldn't have noticed.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 12:03 - Oct 11 with 3499 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 06:45 - Oct 11 by kel

I love that film Memento where Guy Pearce plays the character Leonard Shelby - a man with short term memory loss - he just repeats himself day in day out going over the same things again and again.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 12:20 - Oct 11 with 3467 viewskel

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 12:03 - Oct 11 by dingdangblue

I love that film Memento where Guy Pearce plays the character Leonard Shelby - a man with short term memory loss - he just repeats himself day in day out going over the same things again and again.

You should start a thread on it and just reply to yourself as nobody else is really interested...
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 12:26 - Oct 11 with 3449 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 12:20 - Oct 11 by kel

You should start a thread on it and just reply to yourself as nobody else is really interested...

Kinda proved my point - thanks.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024