Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away 18:52 - Oct 9 with 36434 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 12:42 - Oct 12 with 3471 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 12:35 - Oct 12 by ChaffRAFC

He doesn't!

#DaleBarKitClique

So I was wrong all along - there are more Dale cliques than a pod of Dolphins can generate!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 12:53 - Oct 12 with 3439 viewsJames1980

I am the only member of the Ringmer Rochdale fans clique

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 13:27 - Oct 12 with 3376 viewsnordenblue

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 12:07 - Oct 12 by kiwidale

WOW! really WOW! I'm at a loss for words

"Still not sure why you felt the need to piggy back a reply that wasn't in response to you nor did it imply anything about you either but there you go,each to their own."

Even my your standards NB that is stunning to the point of sheer madness. You have just accused smaclad of exactly what you have been guilty of since your entry into this thread. You really believe the shit you post don't you?

You're sadly never at a loss for words..

It would appear a good few other folk also believe the "shit" I write.

No doubt it will be the biggest injustice ever when someone has the audacity to insult you on here again though.

I'll refrain from labelling your opinion as "shit", you're in good company with that gutter you mentioned,as always
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 13:52 - Oct 12 with 3351 viewsBigKindo

442 any chance you can change the header to 'Slanging Match Thread'
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 13:57 - Oct 12 with 3338 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 13:57 - Oct 12 with 3338 viewssweetcorn

Give me tazzy back over the new generation of poster any day..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:03 - Oct 12 with 3318 viewstony_roch975

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 13:57 - Oct 12 by DaleiLama

Sad news, as he was knocking on the door of a league start.
Silver lining - we have a volunteered injury update; our new CEO already having an impact!?

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:10 - Oct 12 with 3311 viewsfitzochris

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:03 - Oct 12 by tony_roch975

Sad news, as he was knocking on the door of a league start.
Silver lining - we have a volunteered injury update; our new CEO already having an impact!?

Not sure. The cynic in me would say Hill wanted this news to come out as a "look what you fookin' did to my player!"

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:16 - Oct 12 with 3303 viewstony_roch975

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:10 - Oct 12 by fitzochris

Not sure. The cynic in me would say Hill wanted this news to come out as a "look what you fookin' did to my player!"

it was a tongue-in-cheek comment
[Post edited 12 Oct 2018 14:16]

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:27 - Oct 12 with 3278 viewsfitzochris

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:16 - Oct 12 by tony_roch975

it was a tongue-in-cheek comment
[Post edited 12 Oct 2018 14:16]

It might have been, but you still make a valid point about the injury news appearing voluntarily.

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:43 - Oct 12 with 3262 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:10 - Oct 12 by fitzochris

The cynic in you won't be disappointed then as KH backs this up in his interview! Out for 4-5 weeks. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger?

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 15:01 - Oct 12 with 3240 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 14:43 - Oct 12 by DaleiLama

The cynic in you won't be disappointed then as KH backs this up in his interview! Out for 4-5 weeks. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger?

I've not seen any of the Checkatrade games but from what I've read and heard from various people is that Morley has looked more impressive than Adshead? Yet it seems Daniel is / or was closer to getting a Dale start? Morley is very rarely mentioned by Keith these days - I wonder if there is an Andy Cannon situation where the decision is not just 'ability' reasons? Which would be a shame.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 15:06 - Oct 12 with 3217 viewsfitzochris

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 15:01 - Oct 12 by dingdangblue

I've not seen any of the Checkatrade games but from what I've read and heard from various people is that Morley has looked more impressive than Adshead? Yet it seems Daniel is / or was closer to getting a Dale start? Morley is very rarely mentioned by Keith these days - I wonder if there is an Andy Cannon situation where the decision is not just 'ability' reasons? Which would be a shame.

Morley had a very good game on Tuesday. Both he and Adshead worked quite well together, with Morley playing a deeper role until Rafferty moved there.

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:27 - Oct 12 with 3179 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 15:06 - Oct 12 by fitzochris

Morley had a very good game on Tuesday. Both he and Adshead worked quite well together, with Morley playing a deeper role until Rafferty moved there.

It must be nearly 2 years since he had those 2 league starts v Southend h and Bradford a.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2018 15:29]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 15:33 - Oct 12 with 3166 viewsShun

A real shame for Adshead. Was it the same player who hurled ?Henderson over the advertising boards? I’m with fitzo in feeling a touch cynical in thinking why Hill’s let this injury news come out yet no others.

Players I want to see involved tomorrow: Cannon, Dooley, Clough, Morley. Players I’d prefer to be left on the bench: Camps and Wilbraham. Delaney’s missing tomorrow so unless Finnerty’s ready or Hill fancies playing Nthle that means a pairing of McNulty and McGahey in a central back two, which I always think makes the very worst of the former’s game appear.
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 15:42 - Oct 12 with 3152 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 12:53 - Oct 12 by James1980

I am the only member of the Ringmer Rochdale fans clique

Err I was born in Brighton

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 16:08 - Oct 12 with 3113 viewsJames1980

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 15:42 - Oct 12 by rochdaleriddler

Err I was born in Brighton

I was born in Surrey, moved to Sussex before I was 3 though.
Does my propensity to elongate vowel sounds preclude me from the elite cliques?
[Post edited 12 Oct 2018 16:12]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 16:16 - Oct 12 with 3102 viewsSuddenLad

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 08:22 - Oct 12 by kiwidale

Nothing in your post NB is on topic or relevant to the subject being discussed. Its all too familiar you make personal comment about me while ignoring what I have posted first you falsely accuse me as in..."You have been known to make comments purely to cause a reaction"... I never make comments cheap or otherwise just to cause a reaction. I say what I mean, if I do over step the mark and deem in necessary I will apologise. You then go on with this silly comment making reference to something from a post that is over six months old or more.... "in my eyes you/anyone else deserve all the grief they throw back at you im afraid"... So in conclusion I deserve "all the grief" for something unrelated to my comments on this thread. Brilliant logic NB how far back is it appropriate to go looking for ammunition? is there some kind of statue of limitations? but fair do's you did get 3 upvotes the irony being one from someone who did so "At the risk of being accused of cliqueish behaviour"

Is this 'Statue of Limitations' anything like the Statue of Liberty or the Statue of John Bright ? Just wondering if there's a connection.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2018 16:17]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 17:16 - Oct 12 with 3055 viewsfitzochris

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 15:33 - Oct 12 by Shun

A real shame for Adshead. Was it the same player who hurled ?Henderson over the advertising boards? I’m with fitzo in feeling a touch cynical in thinking why Hill’s let this injury news come out yet no others.

Players I want to see involved tomorrow: Cannon, Dooley, Clough, Morley. Players I’d prefer to be left on the bench: Camps and Wilbraham. Delaney’s missing tomorrow so unless Finnerty’s ready or Hill fancies playing Nthle that means a pairing of McNulty and McGahey in a central back two, which I always think makes the very worst of the former’s game appear.

It was Kyle Dempsey who injured Adshead, mate.

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 17:23 - Oct 12 with 3036 viewsisitme

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 15:01 - Oct 12 by dingdangblue

In the home game against Bury, sentiment apart with Matheson's early introduction and good game, I actually had Morley as our best player. He did what a good midfielder should - kept the ball moving, was in the right place at the right time and made his tackles. He looks like he has filled out a bit which has helped him with some of the ugly side of the game. If we didn't have so many options in midfield then I suspect he may have featured more. He should follow Perkins around, learn from him and then aim to replace him!
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 17:39 - Oct 12 with 3017 viewsdawlishdale

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 17:23 - Oct 12 by isitme

In the home game against Bury, sentiment apart with Matheson's early introduction and good game, I actually had Morley as our best player. He did what a good midfielder should - kept the ball moving, was in the right place at the right time and made his tackles. He looks like he has filled out a bit which has helped him with some of the ugly side of the game. If we didn't have so many options in midfield then I suspect he may have featured more. He should follow Perkins around, learn from him and then aim to replace him!

Agree. Morley impressed against Bury. I'd like to see him be given a taste of 1st team football now and again.

I too had him as my Man of the Match in that game.

Does that mean we are a clique?
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 17:58 - Oct 12 with 2988 viewsisitme

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 17:39 - Oct 12 by dawlishdale

Agree. Morley impressed against Bury. I'd like to see him be given a taste of 1st team football now and again.

I too had him as my Man of the Match in that game.

Does that mean we are a clique?

The Morley Appreciation Clique?
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 18:15 - Oct 12 with 2940 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 17:58 - Oct 12 by isitme

The Morley Appreciation Clique?

Morley and Me?

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 19:55 - Oct 12 with 2872 viewssmaclad1

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 11:37 - Oct 12 by nordenblue

Still not sure why you felt the need to piggy back a reply that wasn't in response to you nor did it imply anything about you either but there you go,each to their own.

Well done on working one of them out,it's more fun though sometimes finding things out for yourself rather than have it all explained to you, all the best

Your post, although not addressed to me, indicated that you thought certain posters should be treated with more respect than other. This has obvious implications for other posters who need to be aware of when to be duly deferential.

I've already had my card marked as a new poster who has transgressed posting etiquette, incurring the wrath of a longer term poster outing me as from South Manchester and Cheshire (still trying to figure out how that conclusion was arrived at) and laying bare my drug habit for all to see.

In the circumstances I am sure you will therefore appreciate my need to respond to your post and seek clarification in order that my indifferent character is not further besmirched.

It's all bollocks isn't it?
Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 19:56 - Oct 12 with 2870 viewstony_roch975

Match thread: Fleetwood Checkatrade away on 17:23 - Oct 12 by isitme

Agree - thought his performance when the Youth Team won the title in the last game last season was absolute quality and in his limited opportunities since then he's not let anyone down so equally disappointed he's not got a league start but as I said at the time signing Perkins etc was always going to close doors for our young stars.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024