Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things to build on 16:59 - Oct 13 with 8662 viewsCanaDale

Some great football today, and one of the most stressful games for the same reason. This was the best I've seen Dale play up front for a while, the movement and quick passing in the final third was a joy to watch, but in the same breathe, so frustrating that the final pass or shot eluded them. It looks clear that Hill has tried something different up front, the interplay was a big encouragement despite the result. I have no issue with losing, as long as there is a clear plan on show, and giving it their all.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2018 17:05]
Things to build on on 17:25 - Oct 20 with 1582 viewsdingdangblue

Things to build on on 22:41 - Oct 13 by MoonyDale

Well unless you are Mystic Meg you have no idea if we will win the next 2 games, the same as myself not knowing if we will lose them. I deal in reality not wishful thinking. The reality is we have worse form than the 8 below us over the last half dozen games, I have no issue as I have stated in the way we played going forward today apart from not being able to score more than the opposition. But at the back we are a shambles and have been for 2 seasons now, I see nothing positive in that at all...Sorry if that doesn't sit well with you just as your unerring positivity after yet another shambolic defensive performance doesn't sit well with me...It's Hilly's job to sort it and he's failed over the past 2 seasons to do so. I have no idea why he is struggling to fix it, perhaps he is in pain from having you lodged so far up his backside that only your feet are showing...

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Things to build on on 18:19 - Oct 20 with 1488 viewsDaleiLama

Things to build on on 17:25 - Oct 20 by dingdangblue

Tbf it does look quite dark up there ddb?

On the plus side though, looks like there are plenty more stars waiting to come through the Keith Hill system.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 18:26]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Things to build on on 19:07 - Oct 20 with 1350 viewsD_Alien

Things to build on on 18:19 - Oct 20 by DaleiLama

Tbf it does look quite dark up there ddb?

On the plus side though, looks like there are plenty more stars waiting to come through the Keith Hill system.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 18:26]

Talking about stars coming through the system, they should give his balls a bypass!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Things to build on on 12:54 - Oct 21 with 1069 viewsJames1980

Things to build on Gig... Oh not that sort of build.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024